Stopped losing weight help & tips? Why??@@@@

I started eating clean and doing a 8 minute exercise a day because i'm out of shape,
And for 1 week i lost 0.6 a day, then Then 1 day BAM i lost 1.2 lbs which is double what i was used to losing, then went 2 days without losing ANYTHING. The next day i still weighed myself and nothing.. But around 6pm i weighed and it went down 0.6 again. & today I've also lost nothing? Seeing myself go down 0.6 a day was so motivating for me to keep going. But what happened? I eat no salt. I eat 500-1000 calories a day. I only weigh in the mornings, Unless its on a day i didn't lose anything & i'm confused. Going down 0.6 a day was so motivating & had me off the scale ready to exercise!

I eat oatmeal for breakfast 130 calories.
Cooked veggies for lunch 210 calories.
Snack on some fruit, banana or pineapple 100 calories.
For dinner i normally mess up and eat something i'm not supposed to which normally brings me up, but not anything near where i shouldn't be losing weight all of a sudden.

Why would this be happening? Was all the weight i lost in the first week just my body getting cleansed of the junk & thats why i lost so much in the first week? I honestly dont think i could be motivated anymore. What can i do? Advice? Any help or advice will be appreciated & sorry for this being long i tried adding the details that would matter. Thank you! x

Dont worry about the numbers, what does the mirror tell you?

stop looking at the scale. what happens when you lose fat and gain muscles? fucking brainlets.

does your weight stay the same tho?

Nice pasta, bitch.

>0.6lbs
Your shit and piss have weight too you brainlet.

it increases proportionally to your lbm

Hey my guy, when you first start dieting you lose water weight and then once you start burning actual fat the loss rate slows down.

My advice to you is keep doing what you're doing, count your calories, don't starve yourself because that shit isn't sustainable - weigh yourself once or twice a week and keep records to see how you're doing.

stop weighing yourself every day, do it once a week
weight fluctuates a fuckton
do what said, stop giving a shit about the scale and look in the mirror

I weigh in the mornings after i potty

>4 days of not losing weight
>I honestly don't think I could be motivated anymore
You'll never make it with that mentality you lazy piece of shit.

Ok Thank you!

Knowing i'm at least losing something motivates me.

What happened was that you went through what everyone goes through.
An initial loss of a lot of water some of it is fat but a lot of it is water.

Also, the body isn't a perfect machine it will not just consistently lose the same amount of weight every time. Even if you eat well and exercise.
It will have weeks where you won't see a loss of a single ounce and weeks where you'll lose 5 pounds.
That's how it is.

This is why I suggest weighing yourself, taking progress pics, and measuring your body with a tailors tape every week at the same time. It will help with motivation and diagnose any issues you're having.

Lastly, you're probably not eating as cleanly as you think AND 8 minute workouts aren't as good as you think. Go for a 30 minute to 1 hour pourposeful daily walk every day.
Replace that 8 minute exercise with a quick yoga or basicbitch cardio/calisthenics routine.

I would suggest going over your diet with a fine tooth comb.
Here are a few good rules of thumb.
Anything prepackaged, premade, sweet, from a fast food restraunt or is a liquid other then water black coffee or herbal tea is a no-go.
Anything "Diet" or "Zero calorie" is a no go as well.

As for salt. You actually need that shit. Don't cut it out completely.

Lastly, women tend to gain and lose water all of the time because of the menstrual cycle. So measuring their body and not taking their time of the month into consideration will lead to heartbreak and frustration.

The less you weigh, the less calories you need to sustain yourself. This is a very common error that people trying to lose weight make.
Weigh yourself then calculate your TDEE, subtract 500 from the new number, and you should start losing again.

Like others have said, weigh your self once a week, measure your body fat once a week. Stick to the the new meal plan and take 30min - 1hour walk everyday.

Hello Thank you for your reply!
I'm doing the basicbitch cardio workout. LOL!
I'll try to up that to 30 minutes a day, Does the workout need to be consistent or can i split it into 3 sections a day. For 10 minute workouts. Any advice on that at all? Also i only drink water, although i'm going to try to start drinking green tea to help with metabolism.

The 30 minutes a day is the bare minimum and yes it can be split up but it won't be as effective.
It's really about getting you up and moving. Activity level and diet, not how much you exercise, is the determining factor in how much weight you lose during this time.

For ten minute workouts I'd just suggest something like simple yoga or aerobics.
You'll never burn enough calories to offset a bad diet, which is why high energy output exercises aren't really needed.
I think you should work on strengthening your body and flexibility. There are plenty of simple yoga and aerobics workouts on youtube to try.

Ill give yoga a try!

Believe me, I get that, I'm the same way, but you can't just lose all hope because you aren't losing it as fast as you'd like. I've had like literal 2-3 weeks of consistent dieting and no weight loss, yeah it sucks dick, but don't give up, after those 2-3 weeks I ended up losing like 10-15 lbs the following 2 weeks. Human body's don't run like machines, yes cico is true, but there's also so many margins for error, how big of a poop you had, hormone levels, water retention. My point is, don't let the scale be your motivator, get like a bitchin shirt you dont fit in, or a pic of some fine chunk of meat and use that as motivation.

thanks