What mode is this

what mode is this

i dun goofed

Zoidberg mode.

The mark of the hambeast

stealth mode

intrigued. that's some real nasty weight loss baggy skin. who is this?

Amnesia the dark descent monster mode

N-NANI!?
kek

Damn, you can really see the grief in her eyes in the second pic. She lost all that weight just to still look like complete shit. I hate this image.

Jesus christ does that ever go away? Can she surgically remove it or something?

She'll save up and get surgery. As long as she keeps the weight off, fuck it. Just another step in the right direction. Then she can stop dying her hair, get some nicer cloths, get a bit fit and now guys will want to date her.

12/10

oh lawdy

sugoi

"please eat this apple, snow white" mode

KEK

Fuckin’ lol’d

FUCK

>don't judge a cover by its book

*sigh*.... include me in the screencap

She actually has a decent face underneath all the fat, good for her I hope she didn't give up

its done like that on purpose nigga

Post pic of zoidberg

Being fat is like falling into a black hole. You can only fully recover up to a point. After the event horizon you will never have a normal body again

Loose skin is literally one of my biggest fears now that I'm dropping pounds.

I don’t get it

Horror mode

You can tell she's disgusting just by the face

This is why you lose weight really slowly you cucks. Even if it's 1/2 a pound a week, do it slowly but surely

This is why you never get fucking fat.

Cus it's the reverse where she looks good at first glance but is actually disgusting

Hope. this mode is Hope, anons.

hope that even after leaving hamplanet status and feeling like a human again, you can face your flaws and keep on moving foward even if society judges you.

it judges you when you were a planet and it will judge you when you have flab, but you are the one in charge of your own health and your own body and god fucking damit if you are brave enough to show off your progress then good fucking morning, godamint. you are a legend

where did this myth that losing weight slow somehow makes you not have loose skin come from??

Why does everyone think this is just loose skin? It looks like she still has a ton of fat on her stomach that needs to be lost.

Imagine how many dicks she could take simultaneously with those skin flaps, the bukkake would ferment in her folds and crevices for months

shar pei mode

From the fact that the skin is an highly adaptive tissue, so if you give it time it can adapt to your new weight, the same things goes for stretchmarks. If you gain weight slowly you wont get them, obviously till a certain point

Lordy

Broodmother mode

looks like photoshop mode

KEK