Aquaman or Superman mode?

Aquaman vs Superman

Which mode is the best?

strawpoll.me/14615628

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/frequently-asked-questions-on-gift-taxes#1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thor mode

Supes, looks more manly and beefy with that hair. Goal body desu

Lil peep

Batman mode

Supes. Momoa is a meme.

>what men want vs what women want

Momoa looks like the guy on the "Kings of Metal" album from Manowar in real life.
Or Rob Zombie on steroids.

Superman looks great in the justice league film

Hulk mode

DC can't compete

Would you let Aquaman fuck you in the as for 5 millions?

for 5 million dollars id let him impale me with his gigantic aquacock to the point that i could taste it.

for 5 million dollars id let him dick me with 4 dragon dildos along with his giant dick.

what kind of question is that. For 5 million dollars id let him fuck me while i suck off superman and double handjob batman and the flash.

I'm not an insecure closet faggot, so no. Money is neither that important, nor that hard to get. If you're the type of person to take this deal, you're the type of person who will spend it on frivolities and be left with nothing.

Top kek.
I'd do that all for free though. No homo. You can keep the flash out of it though. Twinks are nice and all, but something's seriously wrong with his feet.

where am i going to get that kind of money.

Mania has a lazy eye I noticed in Stargate Atlantis and will never not see it.

He's nothing without the beard and short hair in Ragnarok.

Okay body compared to Superman, mental fitness in the shitter

Literally too big and autistic to function

Superman looks pretty build in OP's pic, but he has "former twink" written all over him. He also couldn't beat the edgy girl Kryptonian.

*Mamoa

casting pissed me off. aquaman is suppose a blonde white wasp

I too only care about knowledge and strength. None of which money will get me. For what renaissance men like us want is to be great. They may mock us, but they are the ones who will lose for worshiping money. Heathens i say.

If money is not important, then neither is the pursuit of it. Therefore having the 5 million would allow you to forget about the pursuit of money and focus on what you personally consider worthwhile.

So if you're not insecure, and you can separate true homosexual desire from a simple service transaction i.e. you getting fucked in the ass for the purpose of business, then by all conceivable logic you should allow aquaman to fuck you in the ass for 5 million.

I get fucked in the ass everyday at work in a metaphorical sense. So if I could quit that for the sake of just being fucked in the ass one final time, you bet I would take the deal.

I would, however, pretend I got the money from playing poker like Dan Blizerian.

What you're saying doesn't make sense though. Unless you are already personally wealthy to the point of having financial independence, then having 5 million would afford you considerably more time to focus on accruing knowledge and strength.

Most of us spend an average of 80,000 hours during our lives on our respective careers. Everything else is basically a passing distraction. If you want to truly focus on what you consider important, you need to be financially independent.

5 million USD?
For that price I would let him anally rape me everyday for a year. It's more money than I would ever possibly earn in 10 lifetimes.

Aqua Man because of his hair gains. Being Veeky Forums with long hair is GOAT

I'd probably do it for 5k but I'm broke as fuck
If there were no consequences I would literally do anything for 1M

Does it stay a secret?
Even if I pay taxes instead of laundering it carefully over a decade, I'm still looking at a $200,000/year annuity...

Keep my job for the first five years and I'm looking at a farm with it's own air strip, a CF5-A fighter jet, and a couple of baddass cars in the first five years, without touching the principle...

5 million is enough to never work another day in your life, if you're prudent. This newly found freedom will allow you to do pursue exactly what you want.

Superman for the guys aquaman for the girls

Apparently the gift giver typically pays taxes not the gift receiver, which I find odd, I figured Uncle Sam would want his hands in as many pots as possible

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/frequently-asked-questions-on-gift-taxes#1

Momoa is a 6'4 full sized human. At worst, he's 6'2.

Cavill is listed at 6'1 but that's his Hollywood height, so he's probably a 5'11 manlet.

>renaissance men
That's essentially the old jack of all trades. Aka gay faggot who can't do any one thing well

Cavill is 1.85 m. Momoa is 1.93m. Aquaman wins

It's not a gift, it's income from bizarre prostitution.

Yes, the IRS will come after you for "illegal" income.

No, they don't give a fuck about non-violent non-tax related crimes.