Iron Pill Only

this is a thread for those who see the truth

>Just started my cocoon mode about 6 months ago
>still trying to limit contact with other people if i dont have to
>Lifts are slowly but surely getting better
>just recieved Art of War by Sun Tzu in the mail
>just now going for a permanent (prob 90 day) nofap to escape jewish trickery and remove disgusting fetishes
>start eating my onions
>learning about ancient cultures like vikings and greek, and how they stayed fit
gonna try and kick my sugar addiction too, along with gmos.
What are you guys doing?

ancient greeks were faggot CIVILISED boy rapers

Civilisation stops you from getting Veeky Forums

the Germanic, Celtic and Slavic tribes were the most Veeky Forums and weren't homosexual LGBT scum

forgot to add that i cleaned my social media (pretty much solely instagram) so that I only see posts that teach me something or give me new goals, no fitness models and bullshit

>LGBT
>A thing that existed pre-20th century

You sure ridiculed all the Ancient Spartans and Macedonians you internet fitness enthusiast

greeks and romans raped little boys.

The Germanics are written to have drowned them in bogs.

Yeah, because they were homos and most of them were civilised.

Good deal user. Hold the line, stay the path. Discipline is power, and power is freedom. Godspeed brother. You are not alone.

The homos were lionized by other homos and modern homos.
Homosex has always existed, societies didn't prosper because of them but prosperous societies sure had a lot of them.

they did rape little boys, yes.
Thats why I study the soldiers more than politicians
Olympic rowers barely demonstrated greek rowing patterns and formations, almsot matched their speed at one point, and at the end teh olympians were out of breath.
According to greek literature, this was a regular tuesday for them.
They looved their lifting

what mode should we call this guys?

lying to strangers on the internet

"prosperious" means civilised.

Civilisation is degenerate.

The barbarians were far superior. They never lived a coddled life, they spent their days hunting, fighting other tribes, and doing heavy labour.

Sings We A Dances Of Wolfs, Who Smells Fear And Slays The Coward.
Sings We A Dances Of Mans, Who Smells Gold And Slays His Brother

>They loved their lifting
>Trusting Ancient Greek writings on anything
>Dude India is filled with giant ants that mine gold lmfao
t.Herodotus

did they kick you out of /pol/ for being too dumb ?
Facts or gtfo

I am the Woodsie Lord,
The Trickster of ledgend!
If you be thirsty, flesh-thing, drink of me;
If you be hungry, then feed;
For I am The Honeymaker,
And The Jacksberry!

Call me what you like. I'm a fleeting thought to you. Tomorrow, when I wake, I face only myself.

barbarian mode?

ironpill creator killed himself

Trying to get over a girl.

do you want her back?

>living like a bunch of niggers is superior to inventing geometry, art, philosophy, and architecture
yeah those Spartans sure were coddled too, what a bunch of pussies

>inventing geometry, art, philosophy, and architecture
Those litteral faggots didn't invent any of that.

Yes, but i know she doesnt want to have me back so.. Thats not going to happen.

Happy holidays, rage gains incoming!

>spotted the butthurt Turk
Stay savage bro

>cocoon mode
What?

/pol/ is stupid. they support civilisation

and you can search up greek pederasty on wikipedia

Builds your roofs of dead wood
Builds your walls of dead stone
Builds your dreams of dead thoughts
Comes crying laughing singing
Back to life, takes what you steal
And pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking

yes

>muh geometry
>muh art
>muh philosophy
>muh architecture

nature is better than those. you'd cut down a forest just to develop "muh philosophy", "muh architecture".. You're a materialist. Yes, these nignogs are stronger, faster and have better health than your average nu male cuck western male. That's because they live a more uncivilised lifestyle. The slavs live a more uncivilised lifestyle, they're less domesticated, and that's why they're so much stronger and less pussified than western men

Going limited to no Social life why focusing on gains, like a butterfly emerging from its Cocoon.

females hold you back anyways, thinking that they control men and shit. Pick up a new hobby, i recently got into blacksmithing

ditch all your friends, family and relationship if you can, isolating yourself from the world. from there, focus on only bettering yourself until you emerge sometime later as someone 100% new and better than the old you

I know the sexual habits of the ancient Greeks, I just don't see any facts on how their different standards made them inferior to cave niggers who lived in trees and ate nuts . Besides, man-man relationships in Ancient Greece is where the Greeks believed true love and understanding can be found, as women are too mentally inferior to men for that to happen, something we all know is kinda true (Plato's Symposium)

Who do you follow on Insta?

thats not cocoon mode, thats social ineptitude

I disagree, its awesome to have a partner in life. Just too bad and sad this didn't work out.

I'm going to workout alot though lmao.

You might want to work on your bitterness towards people though.

Okay but who has done this and it actually worked for them? I just feel like it would make you out of touch with reality and autistic....

Where did this non sequitur come from

Because hunting and fighting in tribal warfare you entire life will make you better at war (ritualised war and single combat, not muh group fighting) than just being trained to hit a dummy

kek if you just started 'cocoon mode' you were a normie from the start. this whole fucking forum is now infested with normies. im sick of this place. over a decade spent here ive witnessed the erosion of my sanctuary my safe space and delusional normies reek havoc with regurgitated reddit tier memes and generic advice. ive been cocoon mode since i was born. im in my 20s a virgin no friends and autistic. all i do is play vidya gaems all day and shitpost

martial artists like Joe Rogan, Bas Rutten, etc
doomsday preppers/hunters for hunting tips and outdoorsman stuff
Powerlifters and body builders like Robert Oberst and Uzoma Obilor (his physique is dope)
some gun accounts
CEOs and Forbes type pages

I follow over 500 pages so i wont list them all
no models, actors or company pages or anything else thats a waste of time and giving into normie gossip and bullshittery
Follow who legitimately motivates you, like Jocko Willink or realworld_tactical

>Joe Rogan
LOL

as this user already said to you before you deleted it like the cuck you are

you aren't trying to better yourself so that's not cocoon mode, you're just socially retarded

^^^^^^

kek if you just started 'cocoon mode' you were a normie from the start. this whole fucking forum is now infested with normies. im sick of this place. over a decade spent here ive witnessed the erosion of my sanctuary my safe space and delusional normies wreak havoc with regurgitated reddit tier memes and generic advice. their unfettered desire to be seen as edgy or indi or cool perturbs me to no end. ive been cocoon mode since i was born. im in my 20s a virgin no friends and autistic. all i do is play vidya gaems all day and shitpost REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you say "LOL" but have you seen his spinning back kick? or him rolling in Jiu Jitsu? or his knowledge on UFC/Martial Arts?
>haha Joe Rogan wow i bet he knows nothing just because he does stupid shit once in a while

im trying to fix my spelling mistakes and add further commentary.

i was too eager to finish my post that i didnt write everything i wanted.

dude get out of the thread if youre not gonna contribute in any way

He's a plebbit-tier pseud

>wut

try fixing your life instead

i am autistic i just want to make it brah. i wish i had a gf desu

how do i do this. when normies say this idk what to do desu

we noticed youre autistic, we also noticed that you filled half the thread with retardation that was off topic
Literally everyone on this board wants a gf, go fuck around in another thread

That's why the Germans were buttraped by Germanicus, the Bulgars by Basil the Bulgar Slayer and the Celts and Gauls by Julius Caesar (who all used standard armies and startegy), while the Greeks beat the richest and biggest empire on earth at the time, Persia, twice, while outnumbered 10 to 1,and then once more in Alexander's conquests....Screw tactics and strategy man, tribal hunting wins the wars

Cocoon mode is literally best mode. Every summer I do it before I go to college

there's literally a thread for it that's always up

thats a good idea, I should start that too

The best society was probably the ancient Germans. I suppose the suebians would be a good start.

They we're rugged, tough, good hunters, constantly at war with Roman legionnaires, loved the outdoors and weren't gay unlike the Spartans.

Now they weren't as sophisticated but I'd take 5 ancient suebians over 5 ancient zulus, or Apache, or persons etc.

Tbh we should go back to that kind of living. Hunting, fishing, small crops, working out and wrestling for fun, have bonfire parties, kicking anyone's ass who wasn't in the tribe. Stuff like that

i am too dumb to study stem or computers all i do is liberal arts degree major i also lift 4 plates but i still have no gf user. what do i do desu?

I've been sober for two weeks. Got back into lifting. Decided to go back to college next year if I can keep away from everything. Also started cocoon mode.

Maybe things are gonna be alright.

The Bulgars to be fair were Civilized and used Standing armies just like the Romans did at that point though, is still retarded though.

The gauls and Celts got they're asses kicked by the Germans coutless times. They used to inhabit lots of South Germany but we're forced all the back to France by the germans

try going here

and dont come back

I did this in 2009. Lost 90 pounds in 4 months, was training about 6-8 hours a day and also went celibate for about a year (intentionally)
Honestly it was great. When I finally went to a party my friend threw and saw my ex with my former friend it was so satisfying to see the looks on their faces.

if anything that would be christianity, or just jews
>everyone was a homo because i saw it in some media
based on your logic, historians could look back at our current society and conclude that every single male was *extremely* homosexual

i think he's just one of the many d&c shills that have been coming around lately. cant have different groups of white people be united and whatnot

lmao i assume you havent read tacitus germania or the oera linda book. why are you even on the internet to begin with?

ok dubs of truth thank user i will go now hopefully one day im gonna make it brah we will all make it brah desu

>Art of War by Sun Tzu
such a meme book to read, it's overhyped as all hell and the only people who unironically quote it haven't read it in its entirety

the Bulgars used guerilla tactics against Basil, they didn't take him head-on in the field, you're not completely wrong though user , and I wouldn't exactly call the Byzantines Romans, even though that's an entirely different story

this book also has good info, not like that guy sperging about how civilization is evil or something

yeah i havent finished it yet bc it was a let down, it was 6 bucks on amazon though and im savin up to buy socrates, jung and evola for christmas

my eyes hurt from reading this, still didn't prove how barbarity beats military might and cunning, since when the two clashed, it ended with the Romans violating German buttholes, much like the Syrian refugees do today on a daily basis.

another non-autistic pro-german book that isnt anti-civilization

i would also recommend reading that essay about the odin archetype with jung and neitzche

forgot pic

that's because the others fought without honour.
this
>based on your logic, historians could look back at our current society and conclude that every single male was *extremely* homosexual
sodomy was extremely common

And Yes, I have read tacitus germania. They're uncivilised you dumb civilised cuck

Civilisation is degenerate. Are you happy with forests being cut down just for "muh architecture duuude"

i wouldnt read the jack donovan book though since he's a homosexual

Same mate. The dream

Couldn't agree more. Luckily it was cheap as fuck.

ikr, thats what turned me off
plus his definition of manhood is retarded

you really like to blame anything but the jews, dont you?

>hurr durr, I hate toilet paper and anybody who hands me my ass fights without honor

I know you're either a troll or a Jewish shill, I argue because I enjoy it, but it feels to me like you stopped trying rn. That "logic" is pathetic, you can do better than that, c'mon amuse me

Goddamn I want this so bad

Get into it as a lifestyle. It evolves along similar paths to civilization.

> modernity sucks
> get interested in Pagan myths, fitness, hunting, fighting, making beer, reading Greek and Latin philosophers
> get in shape, become drawn to stoicism
> through Roman history, become interested in Christianity and its history
> have religious awakening, drawn to Aquinas, Kierkegaard
> from that drawn to crusades, then to enlightenment works

To be fair, this is basically what your great grandpa was expected to do by the time he finished high school. If you're already grown, it has to be compressed, and it will be a shallow treatment unless you're a NEET. Just keep learning, keep working, keep what's good and leave the rest.

>no Germania by Tacitus

you know you can still hunt and go outdoors whenever you want ,right ?
Hell, you can even visit the nearest recruitment office and get shipped off to war with some savages if you even want to.....

yeah i think that's a pretty weak list desu. once of these days i'm gonna make one myself

You do realise that Civilisation is JEWISH.

Civilisation came from ISRAEL.

Civilisation is what the KIKES want.

>troll or jewish shill

Dumb civilised cuck. The Jews are behind civilisation.

user this is just pure silliness

>Germanic, Celtic and Slavic tribes were the most Veeky Forums and weren't homosexual LGBT scum
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
They all fucked anything that moved, and the Celts were confirmed cannibals

>cringe.jpg

The third reich was good but it was still CIVILISED. They still had cities. They would have degenerated after 100 years, because civilisation always causes degeneracy.

Roman (civilised) propaganda

>Dumb civilised cuck. The Jews are behind civilisation.
So it's a troll

I'm pretty sure the Ancient Egyptians and Chinese were civilised long before the kikes could even spell "civilisation" ......

>learning about ancient cultures like vikings and greek, and how they stayed fit

you fucking weeb. I can't believe I still go on this dumb ass website

>Norse, Druids and Gregorian monks
Wow you would have a hard time finding more conflicting ideologies

how do the uncivilized prevent degeneracy? not user, just a bystander questioning

Why are you on the internet and using a computer then ? Why are you not freezing outside an isolated cabin in the woods scavenging for food somewhere in the rural Pyrenees right now ?

Not trolling at all. Maybe the jews didn't firstly create civilisation, but they quickly realised that it was good for controlling all people, and wanted to spread it to uncivilised people as soon as possible, with ideologies such as (((christianity)))

>you merely adopted the dark

fuck off that's the best picture on this website

why not try to formulate an argument? you're just saying things that are dumb

who do you suggest?

I'm guessing he thinks that arguments were made by the Jews and are only for civillised people