I recently started bathing in milk. I figured I'm already drinking 2-3 litres of milk a day so why not bathe it...

I recently started bathing in milk. I figured I'm already drinking 2-3 litres of milk a day so why not bathe it. Been doing it twice a week. I've noticed a few things.

The very little acne I had is completely gone.

The scarring I had from teenage acne has reduced more in the past month than it has since I was 17.

I've noticed a slightly increase in my lifts. However I have incorporated onion garlic juice as well.

And the most incredible part of it all is the fact that my hair has gotten thicker than ever.

Try it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

dermatocare.com/blog/9-benefits-of-using-milk-on-skin--know-from-dermatologist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"No"

how much fucking milk do you need to have a bath in it?

About half a bath of milk

It's not that much. But ya like the other user said. About half a tub

what kind of milk? full fat or 2%? how long do you bathe in it?

I use full fat. And for 20 minutes. You could do longer as well to get your money's worth

I once worked at a grocery store and helped a woman out with taking about 15-17 gallons of milk to her car. Was slightly confused but figured she was bathing in it. Not a big deal but I somewhat aroused by the idea of her fondling and bobbing her ample bronze breasts in and out of the tub of milk. Then I got back to wrangling the carts, I work in investment banking now.

Pajeet here. Some Indian women have been doing this for centuries, it makes the skin clearer ,soft and smooth as fuck.

now ur bathing in cash

That's like 60 fucking dollars of milk what the fuck OP

If you buy larger family sized jugs in bulk its probably cheaper.

I took thw milk bath pill too and it made all thw difference in my lifts

K keep me posted

Sorry thought my cool af doggie would be upright.

throw some onions in that bath brah

>Tfw got bathed in milk a lot when I was a child
>Tfw my skin is silky smooth and clear now that girls and even guys are mirin my smooth skin when they touch it
Thanks mom

>Veeky Forums is actually going to meme people into taking baths in milk

Why not? Bring a long straw and drink the milk out for delicious brotein, multitask that shit

Milk is good for the skin FACT
dermatocare.com/blog/9-benefits-of-using-milk-on-skin--know-from-dermatologist

Check fact number 3, MILK FOR SKIN WHITENING, also fact number 8 MILK FOR HAIR REGROWTH. not only does it make you white it also saves from the norwood cemetary aka BALDCELLING

no fap
no pillow
raw onion a day
milk baths

I am going to be fukking jacked

Why not just buy powdered milk and add it to the bathwater?

>no pillow
i missed this one somehow, wouldn't you just get a fucking neckache?

fucking dairy shills never stop. GO BACK TO CANADA

I swear Veeky Forums's turning into one of those shitty women's health magazines.

Did she smell like shit?
I was sprayed by a skunk on my parents’ farm when I was a kid. The smell was making me vomit and I couldn’t breath. My dad stripped me down and poured a gallon of milk on me and then went to the store and bought 10 more gallons of milk. I took an hour long milk bath and the smell was totally gone.
>farmer knowledge

was it really milk tho?
>perverted farmer dads

no no bed, never gonna make it tbqhwyf

>I figured I'm already drinking 2-3 litres of milk a day so why not bathe it.
Guess I'll start bathing in beer then

Bullshit, the oldest human is 117.

a r m y s u r p l u s c o t a n d m u m m y b a g b o i s

Also do you head the milk

V reasonable

This is what I do.
I've always had shitty skin. But after about a year of doing this on and off. Sometimes powdered, sometimes the real deal. My skin and hair is looking and feeling amazing.