Boogie Officially Divorced. Wife Cheated With Tyron & Get's 2 million! HAPPENING! Also FPH

Straight from Boogie himself

"Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves and fix the damage"

Dubs for Boogies wife getting Blacked as we speak, trips for a Tyron baby in a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't fun anymore
>t. not boogie

Urgh, poor dude

DUBS IT IS!

Sorry Boogie, your wife and Tyron will lead a great life together.

PRENUP DODGING

next video: how to lose 300 pounds in one day

Does he explain why he had tot goto the DMV? Did he take her last name and now had to go down there to get his "maiden" name back?

fuck man, i know we joked about his wife waiting for him to die for the check but holy shit that's actually kind of sad

Hahahaha trips confirm it!

ROLLING!

It's in the beta's nature to get ripped apart by predatory females.
It's what old western culture/religion stopped with monogamy.
It can still happen in less successful civilizations with polygamy.
And thanks to change in laws/culture making divorce the next natural step after marriage, we now have a one-at-a-time polygamy culture.

That's just sad. Hopefully now he will realize what's at stake seriously try to lose weight.

The timing for this is so perfect I am now convinced that she either had some sort of feeder fetish or she was waiting for him to die and gave up when he survived the surgery.

Boogie just needs some space for herself for a while.......with Tyrone

T H I S I S N O W A D I S A P P O I N T E D O L D W O M A N T H R E A D

>LOSE weight
>Wife leaves you

So when the hambeast actually looses some weight after traumatic surgery his wife leaves him? She was definetly waiting for his death.
Also, why is this fat piece of shit always discussed in /fit? What makes him so interesting?

>start to lose weight
>"finally, if I wait a year or more so losing wait I'll be able to have an erection and I will get to bang my wife"
meanwhile
>oh shit, at this rate I'll have to bang boogie now, better divorce

hes a famous fat gamer on a board full of fph or /fat/ threads

JUST

Don't give a fuck about him, let him suffer. Maybe he'll be depressed and won't eat

Mgtow here. Heed my words!!

Let this be a lesson to all and yonder. No good will come from women. Marriage is a loaded gun, with the governments finger on the trigger. If one million men must live in crippling agony and die alone so one roastie can drink male tears, they will say one million is too little.

Do not play a rigged game. You have been warned. Those who do not listen, will learn they're lesson the hard way. Mgtow today, mgtow forever.

but the girl I'm gonna marry is way richer than me

what can go wrong

>There are people still out there who think that prenups work in 2017.
Most western countries are holding prenups invalid for various legal reasons. There are no protections any more, don't risk it.

why in the name of fuck does she deserve 50% of his hard earned e-begging loot???

What a gentleman.
Something my brother would do, my mom calls him beta.

>she straight up leaves because he won’t die
>he gives her 50% of YouTube sheckles
>he still asks for her permission to post on Twitter
Boogie for cuck of the year

Im sure the gynocentric laws which have torn about the souls of countless men look favourably upon you.

Also i hope you like giving a woman, a FUCKING WOMAN, power over you. I give the marriage 3 years, maybe 4, before she finds a richer man. She might not take your money, but she'll take your soul and the best years of your life.

Is he saying he gave her more than 50%. He deserves everything that happens to him at this point. The price paid for weakness.

post pics of yourself so I know if you've ever even been with a girl

People who call themselves Mgtows tend to be cringy incels but the points not wrong. You're better off just focusing on your career and using escourts for your sexual needs.

Divorce laws are terrible but I wont even feel bad for Boogie for having half his shit taken. He did get a 24/7 nurse for years.

I don't get it, why is it the man that has to give 50%

why isn't she also giving 50%

why are you posting low res stock images you inbreed faggot

Exactly

The fact he's so generous and looking to please her is probably why she stopped wanting to be around him.

Women hate men that put themselves below women, hence why orbiters are miles away from actually fucking the girl they like. Seems like he barely fought for her and just let her walk away.

so do you still have a gf or sex with women or are you truly mgtow

She gained more weight in the span of the relationship than he did. She's huge.

She was looking for codependence. She traded participating in his illnesses (gaming, atheism, morbid obesity) for his money.

Now that he's leaving obesity behind slowly she wants out. The terms of the relationship changed so she's out.

why would anyone believe boogy is 'leaving obesity behind'
yeah, he had a surgery, but what about him makes you think that'll change anything

I can't imagine being this insecure in my values and beliefs.

the person with the bigger income has to pay 50%
thats why people quit their jobs before they get divorced citing trauma

>Arkansas is a 50/50 state, I'm required to give her 50%
>Is she required to give YOU 50%?
>No, that wouldn't be fair

>illnesses (gaming, atheism

It's both their assets; split 50/50

So if she has a car worth 2k, boogie gets 1k; meanwhile boogie may have a 800k house, she gets 400k.

Shit's stupid, however they did build that life together and boogies channel wasn't big before her

She looks like a fat goblin woman damn that’s bad

>boogie’s channel wasn’t big before her
0/10

I tweeted Boogie this thread, hopefully he doesn't cry.

Does he really say "Coming at you live" when it's a recorded and edited show?

Long term gf, 3 side hoes, 2 baby mamas.

My life is a fucking mess.

No need, he lurks every thread with his name in it anyway.

he's a broken man

clips.twitch.
tv/AttractiveFuriousApeRickroll

Alright you faggots, 20$ to the first person who stuffs her guts

Any excuse. Yeah if i could start over again, id stay far, far away from females. Two words: Child support.

I'll fuck her.

What was this film please?

Hes seen it all before. Plus him saying he gave her MORE than she was even asking for is beyond cucked so w.e he deserves what happens to him at this point

Reminded me of a skyrim frost troll

Operation Boogie. Find his ex wife on tinder and fuck her on tape and post it on the internets (as Boogie likes to say).

Any /fit members giant black men?

t.mgtow virgin
She comes from a rich family already, she was not a wife but a personal babysitter for a 40 year old man that:
cannot have sex
shits himself
thinks fitting in a dinner chair is an accomplishment
makes money from e-begging as a vydia neet

Hes a manipulative cunt, now that he can act like a barely responsible adult she can move on with her life and leave him for good

>loses weight
>drops wife
>gets jacked
It's all going to come full circle. Biggest success story of ever coming up.

Unless he has to pay alimony. Then he's fucked for life.

Do you think he actually did though. I don’t, he’s a fat delusional narcissist who virtue signals out of his abundant ass. When it’s not that it’s feeling like a victim. Fuck him and her, they should both just grow up and stop fucking about like idiots.

Fuck you, you fat cunt just in case you’re reading.

"Cumin" to you live once again through the power of the internet

Yeah sure retard just because you can't get laid doesnt mean all women are blood sucking succubi

Yeah he says that entire line every single time. Or at least he did in the 3 or whatever videos I saw.

Looks like he lost even more useless weight than he expected. Good for him.

Boogie needs to go on TRT when his lipids get normalized. I know he'll quit the gaming and pussy Leftism and become the new Zyzz.

Probably had to get a license again or something.

Nigga had his wife chauffeur him around for 6-7 years.

Thats true. He could be virtue signaling to set up for a big ebegging campaign in the future
>guys this dovorce really hit me hard so if you could just stop by my patreon and donate to my paypal oh and you can also mail me postcards with cash. Ya know any little bit to help me out

this i dont understand why people are surprised by it. Boogie got back on up on his feet and his wife decided that it was enough and that she could leave him without him becoming a hero. It was big children. The other theory is that she was feeder and she didnt like not being able to take care of him.

>Neither of us have plans to date.
Only to get plowed by someone that isn't over weight

(CHECK'D)
the amount of digits in this thread makes me moist

Its obvious she was a feeder

>trt
really nigger? hes been obese for 2 decades, his test was so low he could pass of as a fat ugly lady, hes already on trt for some time

pents roll
check em brah

yeah there was even a video he did with some microsoft guy to shill their console and he shook his head smirking when he heard him say it

why is that obvious? I thought she was waiting for him to die to get the yt cash

I'm kinda sad for him to be honest. But hey, maybe he'll get breakup gains and become relatively fit.

Sometimes its ok for dumb people like this get whats comming to them

Tyron is gonna have fun with former Mrs.Boogie

Her family is already rich youtube money isnt that much compared to taking care of someone hoping that he dies.

Wait how is boogie so rich?

It should be called Operation Boogie Nights you unimaginative fartwafter

Because we want him to succeed and get fit and be happy so goddamned much it's become kinda like an obsession.

That sure seems like there are a lot of women in your life for someone who is MGTOW

Havent you seen those 600 lb life shows? All the episodes with feeder spouses, they try to sabotage the weight loss and if the fatties still succeed, the feeders end the relationship

TRT is testosterone replacement. He needs to get his endocrine system in check. He doesn't need to go the otherway and Tran-it-up like chrischan

Hes /r9k/ overlord, lives off e-begging his equally deranged neet fanbase spergbucks, hes a less insane version of chris chan

>tfw suddenly rich family and now I'm paranoid about gold diggers

I know, i actually hate it. I get sucked into things, then they start wanting to get pregnant. You have no idea how fucked up women are. I tell them i already got kids, and they're like "i know, you make cute babies, i want one".

All those memes about them being whores, and sucking dick in cars is true. "I never usually do this" and "you can come back and stop the night but we're not having sex". Heard those a million times. This is why i cant kiss anyone on a date. I know where their mouth has been. If a attractive female has fucked less than 40 men, at a minimum, she a liar. Ive shared a one night stand with the boys, then she told me she loved me the third time we met.

>truly mgtow
I'm not that user, but "going your own way" can mean banging sloots and even having a long term gf. Just don't enter a government enforced contract with a woman and always be able to walk away or say no to her. MGTOW does not need to mean monkmode nofap in the woods.

the time machine

Legend

Feminism