I'm going to breed my own THICC white girl tonight and save the white race

I'm going to breed my own THICC white girl tonight and save the white race

Am I Chad now?

>let’s meet up another night
Rough, better luck next time user

>Cute and sweet
Enjoy Chad's leftovers Billy

I even lied about the part about having friends

get in frame user and wait till the mission is complete.

Uhhm sorry sweetie

I had a date with a THICC latina on Monday and a THICC persian girl next week. I'm in the groove now. It's amazing how much attention you get once you become even semi aesthetic and polish up your game.

Post pics of them

/pol/ will never make it with their toxic mindsets

I only have one of the latina

She is coming over Friday

Keep at it anons. I'm still borderline DYLE and a 6 or 7 out of 10

>nonwhite uggo with face paint on

When people say thicc they aren't talking about face size, user...

t. shitskin

I spit game at on my date with her and was racist as fuck saying how short mexicans are and they are best known for mowing lawns. She laughed and made out with me 5 minutes later curling up in my arms

You can even see from the pic how wide her hips are

>I had a date with a THICC latina on Monday and a THICC persian girl next week. I'm in the groove now. It's amazing how much attention you get once you become even semi aesthetic and polish up your game.
where are you meeting these girls? do you go to bars on your own?

Not only do I not believe you - I wouldn't give a shit if I did. Making out with a chick is no great accomplishment and DEFINATELY isn't making it.

You'll always be miserable because you make yourself miserable.

HAHA fuck off m8

GIRL CODEWORDS CHART:

handsome = she sees you as a pretentious fedora tipping neckbeard. literally 0 sex

cute = she thinks your a goofy manlet. Literally 0 sex

smart = you're too nerdy, you probably babble on about shit only you know anything about and she doesn't. Literally autism and 0 sex.

hunk = you're a tryhard chad, probably shirtless and wacky all the time. Literally friendzone material or gay. 0 (straight) sex.

sweet = literal awkward permavirgin. Probably tried using some stupid ass pickup lines you found on yahoo answers. Literally 1 night stand and no phonecalls afterwards

Acoid these at all costs. If a girl messages you one of this as a compliment, then your chances are fucked.

Can you post your face or body?

Another /pol/ loser roleplaying, why am i not suprised?

When will these cucks learn.

Speaking from experience there, sexlet?

He's not implying that's the same girl retards, he's posting a random pic because he's not posting the thiccy's ass on Veeky Forums

Go to bars by myself in LA. Definitely a numbers game, but got 3 dates last Saturday

C O P E

How is it hard to believe? Masculine racist white guys get girls. Soyboy liberals get cucked with hipster chicks. This is the law of nature

>the virgin kids on the board will actually believe this

Get on my level OP

Alpha as fuck

I just can't imagine going to a bar on my own. Must be an American thing.

>posting your own boring ass text conversations
>HOLY FUCK GUYS A GIRL IS TALKING TO ME
>AM I CHAD YET
kys mate, get this shit out of here

I get anxiety everytime as an introvert and motivate myself by the failures of my past

Just isolate a girl in a group and focus only on her. Don't introduce yourself to the group. Then move her away

Well congrats OP but your looks probably pulled you through because I'm not seeing any game here in any of your messages just

>awww you're so nice
>thank you ma'am

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE VIRGINS

CHAD COMING THRU

>using a smiley face
>using an Android smiley face
And we're supposed to take you seriously? She sure isn't.

oh I'm not worried about that, it's more the thought of going to a bar on your own and inevitably having to sit there drinking on your own for any amount of time, and when someone asks who you're here with you say your on your own (

lmaoo

wtf user, is this the power of weaponized autism?

The less you type, the better. Also don’t be an ugly fuck

this now a banner on infinity lol

lol 2 hour date and saying goodnight at 9

how much did her dinner cost u