Hello lads, Bharath Mannam here again. I was wondering if you could help me with some form checks...

Hello lads, Bharath Mannam here again. I was wondering if you could help me with some form checks. Currently trying to deadlift 560 in about a month, I'm already on day 5 of GOMAD and seeing good results. Really missing water though...

tell me what you think lads;
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=&v=yIOxeEmxdwY

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=&v=NBaiWeJcTGM

here is my OHP. strong huh?:
youtube.com/watch?v=B7cUpHLPyi0

-bharath

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6bmu84
dailymotion.com/video/x6bmu4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

og curry boy

Pakichad needs SARMS
Let's just hope mama don't find out.

p.s. thinking about ordering some pizza right now

you arched your back on the way down

so? deadlifts are only about the way up. squats are about the way down.

>that ribcage:waist:hip ratio

Your ohp set up is going to make you fail from power leakage at heavier weight. Also keep doing gomad I want to see if gyno is caused by milk

power leakage? Am I getting too strong too quickly...?

and I definitely will continue with that. I've almost taken water out of my diet and now just drink milk. Really feeling the gains.

yup, sure got me there. enjoy recovery, pajeet.

1. My name is fucking Bharath, not PAJEET.

2. I don't understand what you are saying. My recovery has been better since GOMAD, but nothing extraordinary. At least not until I get on Ostarine.

Stay closer to the rack while your planning to unrack the weight. Being so far just makes it harder to ohp and you'll have to check your form more like what you did in the video. Power leakage means your losing power due to simple mistakes like when people unrack the bar on bench they push the bar up which makes it more harder.

Listen Pajeet, if it's working for you mate keep it up. Looking good, just tighten your shit up and you'll make it. Keep at it.

what kind of shitty ass videos are these?

it's some faggot ass indian primping for 2 minutes like some unironic ladyboy before doing his weak ass lifts for 1 rep

Lol, mate. What happened to when Zyzz was still posting? Shit was so supportive as fuck. We've all started somewhere.

nice form on deadlift.
ohp is good too, keep your glutes straight and try not to hyperextend your back to much.

since youre from india, wrestling boxing or sanda would be good supplement for your training.

keep it up

though keep the carbs in check cuz you are skinny fat but hey thats what happens when you bulk

best not to give ur real name online

>dyel poltard detected

You autistically try to sit your hips too low for the deadlift, while attempting to maintain excessive spinal extension. Stop doing the roll with each rep. It just fucks up your rhythm and makes your set up more shit.

Watch the Rippetoe "how to deadlift" videos. The basic steps are good, even if they are lacking some of the finer details of effective deadlift form.

you are too big for your own strength levels

All the videos are gone now.

sorry i got really embarrassed

Trim your videos to you setting up for the lift.

Lol this dude is an oddball fitmiscer, 100% someone pretending to be him

SAD

bro you can't erase anything from the internet

Is that gyno or is he just a bit fat.

fucking lmao

It sick it piss it's Lord sithening

dailymotion.com/video/x6bmu84
dailymotion.com/video/x6bmu4f

Mirin

Nice bitch tits street shitter

Xd

>poo