Gold standard master race

>2019
>still buying Wal-Mart protein

Imagine paying $998 when the master race is so cheap on Amazon? Why u cunts paying So much for fake shit when the best whey is so cheap?

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OLSG56U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=cosmicoverdos-21&camp=1634&creative=6738&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00OLSG56U&linkId=4f8186735b033752d6e750e9279408a3

Literally what

walmart has dirt cheap creatine though where im at

>Like $60 US a kilo
Lmao at Britbongs. Must be the halal tax.

amazon sellers are notorious for selling fake whey

Its all about myprotein Impact whey ISO

As good as ON but half the price

I pay 100 aud for 3kg. 93% wpi

for some reason whey is retarded expensive in the uk. I've noticed this basically in every area of the UK.

I buy the Mocha Cappuccino one.

It tastes so good it feels like a cheat meal every time I drink it.

MyProtein is the worst tasting shit in the industry

What in the godamn is this faggy symbol £

>2k+17
>measuring in kilos
Give me lbs or get the fuck out of here red coat

Literally poor nigger eating fake food. Why the fuck wouldn't you just eat meat.

>.co.uk

switch it to .com dumb fuck

Chocolate Brownie tastes amazing you fgt

>showing such disrespect to the nation who birthed yours
We abandoned that shitty imperial system ages ago, catch up son

>fake whey
>google
>nothing but filthy pajeets discussing fake whey

Ok, but seriously, what is IN fake whey? I've had the same flavor of ON whey for years and it's always tasted the same and sometimes it's come from Amazon sellers or whoever. How the fuck could you fake the identical flavor?

The flavors really are hit or miss. Strawberry Cream and Mocha are pretty good, but Cookies and Cream tasted like powdered autism.

Everybody on every lifting forum bitches about how sweet their flavors are, every single fucking time they're ever mentioned. You would think that by now they would be like "huh, maybe we should try cutting back the sweeteners by 20-30% or something."

Bulk whey protein is literally the cheapest source of protein per gram, and has some of the highest bioavailability.

>soy
lmao

33 bongbucks for 1kg is not cheap you retard. 2.8kg of CytoSport 100% Whey for less than 40 ameribucks at the Costco, just as miscible but makes thicker more satisfying shakes, you mouthbreathing mong.

Do Americans flavour everything like this?

What's the fucking problem with you guys? A nation of faggoty fussy eaters that can't even drink whey without it stinging the roofs of your mouths

Is unflavored really unflavored or does it have a slight taste?

>2017
>not eating your onion whey
>ISHYGDDT

Does Britain not have a large cheese industry and the cheap whey that's a byproduct of said industry?

Some innovation you’ve come up with since then sonny boy

I get bulk nutrients WPI
banana flavour is my favourite

The only flavor I truly hated was Cookies and Cream. All the others I tried so far have been good to tolerable

You fags still use stone to measure weight, so eat a dick

suggest protein while on a cut?

nice affiliate link

Currently using Gold Standard whey isolate. It is very cheap here in Canada. I would rate it an 8/10 for good digestion, easy mixing and good flavor.

The best I ever had was probably Ultimate Nutrition's Iso Sensation 93 whey isolate. Totally top notch, 9.5/10, not sure if it's still available.

Where do you buy? How much?

What do my canuck bros buy, cheapest/best tasting/mixability?

Shit like this exists on Veeky Forums and yet people call bullshit when I say supplement companies shill on here.

I’m using bulkpowders.com, they constantly have sales and it’s cheaper than most others, I know my mates use myprotein

It tastes like nigger cum.

I'll take your word for it

I just sixstar 100% whey isolate. tastes like shit, cheap, chunky, gets the job done

You sound confident, like you recognize the taste all too well lol

It has a taste, but it's not a flavor.

Like if you lick your hand, it isn't tasteless.. but it also isn't a flavor or taste bad or something.

>drinking whey for the artificial flavoring
>being taken seriously on Veeky Forums

Pick one

Yeah, I'm sure the bosses at myprotein are concerned about what people say on Veeky Forums about their products when they are driving around in their fucking lambo lol

Does anyone else mix unflavoured with flavored?

I'm almost finished my Chocolate Smooth+Unflavored batch, got Strawberry Cream and another Unflavored on the way, hope it will be fine.

Are there protein powders that aren't disgusting? I've been using the Walmart Body Fortress stuff, and it's pretty bad going down, but you'll be burping up the flavor of the damn thing for 10 hours after you take it

The gold standard chocolate like the OP pic tastes pretty okay to me, especially when I mix it with milk instead of water.

Have you tried the 'extreme milk chocolate' one? Im on that right now im not sure i want to take the risk of wasting money on another flavour i don't like. I think this one tastes great.

But then again it's not wine tasting is it? It's a fucking protein powder.

>Unflavoured masterrace

It tastes perfect with milk.

they had 33% off for black friday in Germany. I paid 8,40 €/kg that day. It was so cheap I bought 25 kg. Without discount there is plenty of normal food with cheaper protein than supplements.

What are the best protein powder on the market in term of quality? Not something super expensive but I'm ready to pay if it's worth it.
MyProtein fucked my stomach when I had a gastritis.

literally the op.

bite onion, snort whey, down milk

Does no one go to Academy, they have a decent selection to choose from, including GS

Spotted the non lifting anti supps cuck

They abandoned your imperial system before you abandoned the imperial system

I have 22lbs of chocolate brownie sitting next to me. Once I run out of the tub I'm on, I'm diving head first into the brownie goodness