I reached 3 pl8 deadlift and 80kg bench today

I reached 3 pl8 deadlift and 80kg bench today

well done user

You're going to make it buddy

3 plate dead is the beginning of getting gym mires. Always looks impressive. How long did it take you OP?

I'm proud of you

3.5 months
Thank you guys :3

have you told your mam?

Good job user, you're gonna make it!

Great now break out of dyel mode

I benched 80kg on my first day in the gym at age 15

same here bro
well sort of i just ohpd 60kg on my first day aswell

Noice. I benched 90kg in August but I haven't been able to since. My own fault though, wasn't keeping up with the progress. I'll get it again, then aim for 100kg.

Tbh I benched 75 kg at 17, but had a long break from the gym, and here I started on the Smith machine and just switched to normal bench recently. Also I injured my shoulder, still hurts damn

Awesome Stuff frendo! Keep at it

Nice work, though I will never understand the normal bench:diddly ratio.

t. leglet, somehow benched 325 and diddlied 365 last time I maxed

>tfw repping 130kg on deadlifts but only 65kg on bench

is getting to 75kg bench in a month practical? i've been lifting two months and change, but my bench seems to be getting held back. every time i up the weight, i can't even finish my second set of 5 to begin with

wait a minute, where you the autistic man in my gym yesterday?
if you are then pls stop going to my gym and stop growling when youre deadlifting and benchpressing.

this is exactly me wtf.

2pl8 under 4 months, user youre a hero

Deload you moron

I deadlifted 8 plates the first time I went to the gym. I locked out so hard I launched the bar out of my hands and it killed 4 people on the treadmills in front of me. Everyone applauded and the owner gave me a membership for life.

identical situation for me, lifting 2 months and 9 days 3 pl8 deadlift for 10 reps but bench stuck 5x5 at 65kg

>deadlifted 3pl8 day one but started at 100lb bench
KMS

Good job buddy. Don't let the haters get you down

i benched the whole gym the first day
>not gonna make it

what a weak piece of shit
used to bench 2pl8 for reps at 15 during my first week

I’m literally the same situation

Lol weakass, you lazy or something? I benched 120kg the first time I touched a barbell.

>80kg bench

Good job, user. Getting there. How long have you been lifting?

Been lifting 3 months and benching 75kg, it's hard to get up! also deadlifting 3pl8 and squatting 110kg :)

good job bro

I squatted t-two pl8 yesterday...it felt good...