What do you guys think of this guy?

I know nothing about fitness so I wanted to know what your guys opinion is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBMat8IXooQ?t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does he look green?

All that work for that.

Vegans eternally btfo.

because he's vegan

He's like jason blaha

A cunt as a person but gives pretty good advice and can make decent videos. Block out the vegan shilling and his videos are usually pretty good

His neck and traps need to be bigger.

The neck needs to be close to the same diameter as the skull.

Other than that he looks pretty good.

He's basically a person almost except for that he's a faggot with the brain power of a fiddler crab

(Long term) Vegans ALWAYS ALWAYS have pencil necks

lol jason blaha aka fraud city does not give good advice

I would be much more accepting of him if he wasn’t so narcissistic. He has a decent physique for a vegan and natty but his personality is horrible.

Tiny pecs, tiny neck, tiny personality.

Dude made fun of Furious Pete getting cancer twice iirc. Add tiny dick to the list.

lol, god i love this board.

He is completely delusional and very narrow minded. A poor source of information. He got no scientific background, and likes to cherry pick studies.

I don't like him as a person. His edge, his dyke euroshit gf, his veganism, his attitude towards reproduction, his elite pro gamer chair, the way he talks, his big fuckin weird head, everything about him disgusts me. Also he's a peclet

I can't help but think of a lightbulb when I see his face

edgy autistic soyboy douche

He's pretty gay but he ripped apart the soyboy douche and even challenged his faggy ass to a cage match. VG is alright in my books

This nigga gay as fuck hearing him speak is so annoying, considering this is Veeky Forums I mean this is the most literal way when I say this dude is a faggot.

Other than that his videos are shit, legit dissing everyone that makes content he doesn't like or agree with, then he gets to have his faggot bitch fit again when people call him out.

>vegan shill
I got nothing against veganism and vegans, once you start shilling and acting like you're better than others just because of your diet then you know you got nothing else going on for you. He found his "niche" and that's how he plays it I guess

Got them Jimmy Neutron gains.

He almost killed his dog because he tried to put it on a vegan diet.

Is that true? I knew he got a dog and was making it go vegan but did it really almost die?

literally soyboy

he actually and unironically does, but nothing that you can't get better from more reliable sources

His neck is thick as fuck though for someone who doesn't train it. Look at a recent vid

Call him him a faggot all you want but he backs up all of his info with research and gives insight on all sides of a subject, and goes into retail to explain how certain research was done etc.

None of his diet related videos are anecdotal, unlike cough cough... The fake mercenary

bullshit, he straight up condemns people who feed their carnivore pets vegan diets. jesus you are a faggot. lying on the internet.

my opinion: he is smart, and gives zero fucks. I'm not vegan but he has my respect.

his skin is literally green

guys, serious question, i understand shilling something like Propaganda.
But how can you shill if you dont have a gain from it?
Please explain what is shilling.
Being Vegan may not be the optimal, but it is good and dont lack anything to live healthy.

So why are you calling it shilling if ist something good?
Is it because there may be a agriculture conspiracy? They are feeding us crap meat that is making us betas and sick since decades. You mean they are doing the same with the agriculture?
Fucking conspiracies everywhere! Watch out! your water!

youtu.be/YBMat8IXooQ?t=52s

>vegan religion detected
Stick your beliefs where the sun don't shine because it's sickening to listen to someone claim a diet that needs to be extremely monitored in order to not avoid deficiencies as healthy.

Unlike some forms of vegetarian diet, vegannism is purely political, and the ones I've met are in it for the cult-like sect they get to enjoy. It's no difference from nazi, scientology and other groups that form tight bonds and then go on to preach it to everyone else.

Ask yourself why you as a vegan just can't shut up about it and be a secret vegan? You know, one that doesn't support the political movement you are used for.