Why aren't you guys on the Sumerian Diet?

Why aren't you guys on the Sumerian Diet?
>imrpoves stamina
>improves brain function
>simple and cheap as fuck
>great for cardiovascular and digestive health
>can drink beer everyday
Cmon lads

Hlo fellow usydfag :)

What?

What is the Sumerian diet?

>legumes
Fuck off dalkhor, you subhuman civilized men will be eliminated once more

its what the Sumerians ate, some ancient tribe or something

Where's the pic from?

Not sure if OP means a specific one, but googling gives me the idea that its similar to a paleo diet but with beer, root vegetables, garbanzo beans, and homemade grain/wheat products

>subhuman civilized men
>literally invented civilization and the basics for modern technology and record keeping
Did you watch an episode of Ancient Aliens and get butthurt when someone said it isnt true or something?

u gooks need to get out of my country asap

How do I into Gilgamesh mode?

yeah if you like drinking your beer through a straw (not because that's how the sumerians did it but because imma hit you in your jaw and it'll be wired shut you lil bich ass nigga haha I'm just kidding man, had you goin though)

Gil isn't natty he is /demifraud/.

whats the sumerian diet faggot?

sydney.
Statue of Gilgamesh, University of Sydney

gilgamesh was assyrian tho

forgot pic

Bread and beer?

>tfw you will never have a bro that you will love like a wife

>rip Enkidu

The statue is so aesthetic, too bad both our uni gyms are pretty aids tier

Bump

nigga what are you talking about

usyd < unsw

Mel is better
move now.

i dont do diets. i eat food, good food. and it is working.

beer increases estrogen. I drink wine instead

>greek diet
superior than sumerian.

Is Enkidu natty?

Beer raises test production significantly more than it does for estrogen, at least if you're drinking proper beer

whats proper beer

Not him, but any beer made traditionally to proper brewing standards with simple ingredients.
Local brews and maybe some European and Mexican beers are best for this, but anything owned by Anheuser Busch is automatically disqualified

>The raw materials of the Sumerian diet...were barley, wheat and millet; chick peas, lentils and beans; onions, garlic and leeks; cucumbers, cress, mustard and fresh green lettuce.

>Everyday meals probably consisted of barley paste or barleycake, accompanied by onions or a handful of beans and washed down with barley ale, but the fish that swarmed in the rivers of Mesopotamia were a not-too-rare luxury.

>Onions, cucumbers, freshly grilled goat, mutton and pork (not yet taboo in the Near East) were to be had from other food stalls. Meat was commoner in the cities than in the more sparsely populated countryside, since it spoiled so quickly in the heat, but beef and veal were everywhere popular with people who could afford them.

>onions
>onions
>onions

well sumarians are hybrid aliens literally touched by god, the annuki.. so if they did it, u should too

so it's not a paleo diet at all

did they activate their garlics tho?

That's an oldie but a goodie

>so it's not a paleo diet at all
Paleo diet is a stupid ass term because different peoples ate different things depending on where they were

I mean shit, you have tribes in South America subsisting on almost entirely tubers for thousands of years. That's just as paleo as what Neanderthals ate.

Leave no woman virgin for her lover
Bromance so hard it echos through literal millennia.
Fear death
technically yes, but he drank milk straight from the beast's tit everyday. That shit gotta do something for you.
>drink beast milk everyday

Isn't JUST eating unprocessed foods the best diet?

This, unironically

Is this a proto-"the weak should fear the strong" stature.

Ded not a gook
What're you talking about arena is great

Who was the Sumerian Sam Hyde?