I’m on the ROAD (Red Onion A Day)

I’m on the ROAD (Red Onion A Day)

Godspeed fellow Onionmen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mrjnygav8Do
theonion.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA
junkee.com/hear-john-oliver-react-to-the-tony-abbott-onion-video-courtesy-of-the-hero-who-asked-him-about-it-2/64485
youtu.be/Dyil0_q4UqY
youtube.com/watch?v=qRKNw477onU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit my eyes are watering so bad in public

I know this whole onion thing is a fad but I kinda want to try eat a whole onion raw. I'm sure it'll be terrible but the idea of a guy just picking up an onion and biting into it just has a sort of wild masculinity that I love. Like it doesn't even seem like the kind of thing a human should be able to do.

i refuse to partake in this onion phase you Veeky Forumstards are going through

>posting about it
>not just doing it
Doesn't sound very masculine. Come back when you're initiated.

Will a white onion also work? I tried eating a chopped red onion but could not do it for the life of me.

I always thought red was more palatable raw than white

I like the idea of getting to the point where I can bite into an onion but not the idea of actually biting into an onion.

it's more delicious in every way.
But it's also not the one they used in the research, which is why lots of people ignore it.

if you eat a habanero first, the onion will taste like dessert.

I started last ROAD last week and today I almost punched the grocery bagger bitch for putting my 5 pounds of hamburger in a separate bag.
What a fucking rush.

5 pounds of burger

whoa

>red
never gonna make it.

Same thing, its worth doing once just to do it.

What I did was buy very small Spanish onions the size of my scrotum. They have a little green under the skin. Green is much less sharp. I got myself used to eating them. I only could eat less than half the first one. Now I am a pro a week later and I enjoy them. take the little core sliver out though, it tastes just like a dandelion.

Next time I hit the store I'll pick up normal sized Spanish onions. Then I'll try a white, then a red, and I predict I'll end up settling back to Spanish.

Fuck me this made me laugh

Laugh it up, but by the time I switch over to big boy onions my balls won't be far behind, size-wise.

What the fuck are big boy onions

KEK he doesn't know about big boy onions

Low test detected

never going to make it

Prepare to get left behind while we take the ROAD to High Testville

THREAD THEME
>youtu.be/Mrjnygav8Do

I eat them raw because thats the manly way.

this shit is like "praise kek"-tier /pol/ threads

Well I did it. I took a bite of an onion. Holy shit it was awful. I feel like vomiting. I don't know how the hell you could eat a full one. Even if you blended it up and drank it. Jeezus.

post ur mmr tho

T H I S
H
I
S

anyone going the pickled onion path?
good for snacks all day long

Seriously it's been nearly an hour and I can still feel it. It was only a small bite too. Did I get memed?

red onions are supposed to be the most potent. They are also terribly hard to eat and bitter, imo. So he's probably gonna give up. White onion master race.

I unironically ate more onions due to this stupid fucking meme.
>fuck you guys

Enjoy smelling like ass and onions you gullible faggot.

Which one did they use?

Yes. White is much easier to eat. I tried a red onion and regretted it.

Red Onions are the only ones that will increase your Test.

theres no point taking the onion pill if im already unattractive and a manlet

I hope you also get your news from the only certified high-test source

theonion.com/

>Crusader 3
Help

red onion? wtf I didn't know that existed

Prove it. I started eating white onions and now I masturbate like 2-3 day, am horny af and cum like a geyser.

Say goodbye to your gains faggot

testosterone will improve your mood and outlook.

This has to be bait. Theres no way you don't know about BBOs.

r/incel pls go

You're a fucking retard, enjoy smelling like some powerful ass and onions.

What is this supposed to do for you? Why should I be eating a red onion every day?

In studies of rats eating onions test production went up alot from feeding on onions
so therefore, humans are animals just like rats, might as well eat onions

I don't care if it is a phase I'm just glad some of you are finally eating vegetables

trashcan
t. uncalibrated

I don't care if it's a meme, as long I can be able to steel myself to eat food I don't like

can someone tell me the difference in onion colors?

Red for USSR
White for America

Ate half an onion and 3 garlic cloves yesterday

Tongue is still sore

red: sweeter, burns easier, more of a distinct taste

white: less sweet, taste you will be used to, choose this onion

don't fall for the test meme tho, they do nothing extra for it.

i eat a couple of these a day anyway. probably good for you, but not in the same way.

>900gpm with antimage
>700 on average
imbressive

OMAD GOMAD ROAD NOFAP

Your balls slowly change to match the color of your preferred onion. You could actually track how long you've been doing your onion routine in this way, similar to rings inside a tree trunk.

Just bought a bag of ROs. Been eating raw garlic cloves, but i think onions have less of an odour.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA

You guys are dumb cunts. This eont help any of you, all studies were done in rats.

junkee.com/hear-john-oliver-react-to-the-tony-abbott-onion-video-courtesy-of-the-hero-who-asked-him-about-it-2/64485

>this triggers the numale

chop it and mix with lemon juice and olive oil, tastes like a dream

onionlet detected

slice it up and arrange it on dark dense rye bread like pumpernickel for instance and smother it with a hefty spread of natural peanut butter.

Trust me.

Onions taste like apples to me. If it weren't such a pain in the ass to peel them I'd probably eat more of them

I ate one for fun back in July. I guess I'll start doing it daily. Wasn't too bad.

Top fucking kek, what a great way to make sure Veeky Forumsizens scare away all the thots by walking around smelling like shrek

>manly way
>posts pic of a computer game

youtu.be/Dyil0_q4UqY

I have done it. Only the outer laters are difficult to eat. You can neutralize it with mustard. I eat raw onion diced with mustard either on toast or in a salad. (no dressing, but quality mustard + bleu cheese is better than any dressing)

>tfw on the ROAD again
youtube.com/watch?v=qRKNw477onU

Started too today. Already ate two medium sized onions. With tuna and lemon it's actually pretty tasty. Godspeed

I can't believe this meme is still around. I remember discussing this here cira 2011, Please don't tell me people are actually falling for it now

Answer me this.

Why does it need to be RAW?

because severely cooked or processed foods are for soy boy, muslims, and other subhumans

It sounds finnish

>there's no proof and that's proof enough!

Retard alert!