How to be more aggressive ?

How to be more aggressive ?

>at uni
>casually waiting for my turn at the water foutain in front of guy who's already drinking
>DYEL beta incel arrives and goes ahead of me
>"Hey I was actually waiting in line?"
>ignores me and keeps drinking like he didn't hear anything
>To much of a pussy to do anything else

Wtf why am I such a bitch? What would've been the Chad move ? Probably should've just smashed his ugly face against the foutain and laugh as he drowned

>1 hour later
>Still mad I got cucked in front of everyone by the beta numale
>Waiting for my turn in front of someone to ask teacher a question
>Teacher's pet arrives and clearly sees I'm already standing waiting for my turn
>As soon as the teacher's free she tries to go ahead of me to ask her question
>ENOUGH.jpg
>Physically interpose myself and tell her with a commanding voice I was waiting before her, proceed to talk to teacher

Seems like I can only be Chad when it's women

I just wanna be assertive like in situation #2 but in all situations
>inb4 inject test
>inb4 onion

I'm still DYEL so that could be it. Will getting big help me ?

try lifting

Your over thinking everything. Just live your life and you don't need to prove anything to anybody. If someone try's fucking you over stand up for yourself. But Don't walk around trying to be aggressive, you'll just end up looking like a prick with a chip on your shoulder.

>will getting big help me
ya

Also I would have called that guy who cut you a faggot and spit on him.

Alright thanks user. Maybe I was actually not making it clear enough I was waiting in line

Chad move would be "hey there little buddy, I think you skipped line, now excuse me" as you push him to the side and take his place, there that easy.

When he bent over to take a sip you should have slapped his ass and said "You presenting your hole fuccboi?"

Eat more onions

>Probably should've just smashed his ugly face against the foutain and laugh as he drowned

the state of onionlets

m8 if some guy accidentally cutting you in line for the water fountain legitimately distressed you that much it sounds like you have insecurity issues. I could see being mildly annoyed in the moment but who gives a fuck. You were still mad an hour later? How fragile is your ego?

>spin him around
>suck the water out of his mouth
>push him to the ground
>swallow
>"I was next in line"

NUTIN PERSONAL KIDDO

how about bring a plastic water bottle next time, you already seem to be exhibiting the qualities of a soyboy, might as well get some BPA ridden plastic infused xenoestrogens in you to complete the process

This.

I was driving today and some dude cut me off at a stop sign and gave me the finger while doing it. I whipped my car around and started pursuing this guy and like 30 seconds later of chasing after him down the road I realized what the fuck was I doing and turned the car around and carried on with my day.

Well I wasn't actually mad for the whole following hour but just it just stayed in the back of my mind long enough so that when the girl tried to cut me I had posttraumatic stress disorder and stepped in instead of letting her walk all over me

You wouldnt happen to have a vlogging youtube channel and a B&W would you?

What? no

This and developing a sense of humor and an open personality. I know I’m just some faggot on the internet but this really changed my life, and led to things such as success with women, ability to make friends, and even career advancement. To be honest, humor is a huge part of my personality, so I was luckily blessed with that, but it wasn’t until I had noticeable gains (thank you dad for traps) and was OPEN.

So simple example, the guy who cut you. “Are you thirsty mate?” With cheeky grin. Or”oh go ahead after you sir” then turn to the person behind you and say “I’ll just wait in line.” Reading over these, they seem pretty stupid, but the point is I’d make some cheeky grin comment and go about my day. The key is making other people laugh and not taking things too seriously. Combined with LIFTING and a voice that is deep and confident, but not boisterous or try hard really gives a persona of a guy who can take a punch but has the wit and physicality to cut you down as well.

I’ve noticed that I can also get away with so much IRL shit talking this way as well. There is something unexplainable about humor... it can cut straight to the core, yet sterilize the wound in the process. I’m no BLAHA exCIA operative alpha, mind you, and I’m just average handsomeness. I’ll tell you the truth, without humor I’m fucking worthless.

By the way, my actual example IRL of the water fountain would have literally been to, with a cheeky grin, sort of loudly say “hep hep hep hep woah woah woah not today bucko” while using the backside of my hand to push him to the side. Not aggressively, but like he was a friend. This is how I treat most people, even girls, like brothers. Depending on my mood I’d swoop in for a drink or tell him that I was just kidding and let him go ahead. I’ve also found that people are generally amused by a confident display of jestering. BTW I only do this around civilized whites in polite society.

Ive had this happen too. Some faggot on the highway cut me off and i start screaming out the window and get right up on him. Realized what i was doing and got back in my lane. Probably looked like a retard

Go do Muay Thai. They'll slap the bitch right out of you. It is imperative that you spar, though.

this is the most autistic thing ive read on Veeky Forums all day and im currently typing out this post

Genuinly the most insightfulest thing i read in my 2 years being on Veeky Forums! TY good sir

I’m in your boat but I’m passive aggressive as fuck.

>three weeks ago
>fellow coworker says I’m not filling my tubs enough
>start filling those bitches up
>three days ago
>same coworker asks me to stock up bar
>proceed to stock up bar
>later comes up to me again and tells me him and another coworker decided that I’m mucking
>tell him no I mucked yesterday and that we should paper/ scissors / rock it
>tells me that I’m not doing shit and that I was just stocking bar
>I’m like “wtf, YOU told me to stock bar”
>tells me I’m just standing around doing nothing (even though I was busting my ass, literally breaking sweat and definitely working harder than him)
>says he’s gonna tell the manager about me
>tell him to go right ahead
>later I see him go to the manager and I get fucking stupid pissed
>start dropping shit on the floor from being so furious, broke a glass in the back
>ask to get cut because I’m too furious
>she’s like “lol no I’m not gonna cut you because of your drama”
>go out back to take a break, get locked out, say fuck it and go home

That coworker has been riding my ass. He’s called me a pussy several times because I don’t want to rock it out to muck his tubs. This guy calls himself top dog and is obvious he wants to be all macho. I just want to punch him and kick his shit in so bad.

I pretty much quit and have been a no show since then.

I’m too old to be bussing tables and to be getting treated like shit from a person who just graduated high school. Fuck me i just want to graduate already...

Fuck that guy.

Another funny thing to do would be to loudly yell “DAMNIT”

Hahahah I’m cracking myself up thinking of all the different ways to react. I guarantee if someone yelled damnit behind the water fountain guy he’d stand up and wonder wtf was going on. I’d just motion him to continue, and laugh it off. Also doing stupid shit like his breaks the ice with girls so easily, because they are empathetic with the line cutting feelings and also amused by your rediculous reaction and handsome good looks and solid eye contact. Nice smile also helps.

I’d also try making a fake pathetic wimped lmfao. This shit is so easy, I wish this happened to me instead of OP. I could make everyone laugh and even talk to Stacy while OP storms off.

Also OP, I would have made friends with the class suck up too. I would have cut in front of her with more of a display, like literally saying watch out! And point behind her. By the time she turns around you’re already taking to the professor. But mid question I’d look at her and smile and 99% chance she is amused and now likes you

Sorry if you’re ugly, none of this works if you’re ugly. Also the water fountain kid... you could have pushed his backpack to the side throwing him off balance lmfao amd when he turns around to look at you just be checking your watch. Bonus points if not wearing one. Or if you’re online with girl, just point at her as if she did it

Man I love this timeline. Tell us more OP

what the fuck?

I can't stop laughing holy fuck
>hep hep hep hep woah woah woah

Holy fuck this can't be real

You have to respect yourself before others will respect you, OP.

there is no doubt in my mind that a self touting handsome nice guy giving advice on how to handle social situations with humor is not only DYEL, but also probably ugly also

How about patting your hands on this backpack like a drum

Or bending over next to him at a fake water fountain and making eye contact

I’m also a fan of fake temper tantrums, but that’s more for the other people in line’s amusement

I also unironically think a good loud REEEEEEEEEEE would be in order

Depending on the crowd a may even growl until he stops drinking, them act like nothing happend

>filling my tubs
>stock up bar
>mucking
what profession is this? im having a hard time figuring out what the fuck your job is

Honestly the reason you hesitate is because you don't know how to fight, even if you know you wouldn't actually start a fight in that situation

So why not just learn how to fight?

>"Hey I was actually waiting in line?"
>actually
are you gay?

> “ What the fuck do you think you’re doing faggot ? You’re not skipping me. “
> Cuts in front of him with a shoulder-check
Do not let this get into your head OP. Packing up your anger inside and letting it get to your heart will give you a chip on your shoulder and worsens your mood. Whatever you feel like saying in the moment just fucking say it and go on with your day.

>So why not just learn how to fight?
ok how ?

start picking fights with randos until youve gotten the shit beat out of you enough to learn a little bit more each time

by the end of the 9 or 10th fight youll be ready probably

>not speeding to get infront of him and then driving incredibly slow

Don’t take this advice user trust me, be funny guy.

For instance, you can have a good time in life, many friends with such reaction as “excuse me do you want to fight?” With a cheeky grin and an attitude of over embellishment, indicating you don’t actually want to fight. Use your body for language, lifting and loving, not for fighting!!!

Most white people are not psychos, they’d probably apologize for cutting. And even if he did suddenly get I your face, you just suddenly gasp, frown and meep while rapidly shaking your head no, which is hilarious. I always make be tough guys laugh like this, because you’re making light of the situation rather than escalating. What are you just going to fight every asshole who pisses yo off? Just make fun of them, use them as the ass of the joke and make them look stupid. As long as you lift, there is always an implication that you’d stand your ground if there would be a fight.

And if there was, congratulations, you got in a fight at a drinking fountain and make 0 girls laugh

Kekekekek.

You betas dont understand that chads never need to use violence. If you do you already lost on multiple levels.

Gotta make them respect you so your look is enough. Its all about having power, and conditioning people to not mess with you.

You forgot:
>n-no homo

Just shut the fuck up lol you guys are over thinking shit. If you push a dude out of the way for cutting you in line for the fountain you're an insecure meathead with ego problems who cant get over being bullied. And these little retorks being suggested. That are cheeky are even dumber and just serve to heal your fragile ego. Best thing to do is wait 2 seconds and drink. Chads wouldnt neccesarily do anything besides not giving a fuck. Now im sure youre worried that letting this go means you will let go more important incidents that actually require action. If that scares you do a martial art and learn to kick ass if you absolutely have too but truth is, ignoring ego blisters and always remaining happy and keep self love involved without worrying about any one else thinking youre a bitch will bring the results you need to a carefree life, which after some time, once you get good enough at it, will make you appear chad as fuck, or alpha to everyone else around. The ticket is to ACTUALLY not give a fuck.

i feel you bro
just keep practicing being assertive.

when he bent over to take a sip you should've pulled his pants down and started fucking him

assuming he consented, of course

kek

call him a fucking faggot
why are you taking shit from a high schooler you retard? tell him you did enough and that its not his business and to go shove it. if he wants it done he can do it.

are you literally retarded? you obviously dont care about your job anyway, so just stop doing shit

>I'm still DYEL so that could be it. Will getting big help me ?

wtf u doing here bro, if you aint liftin yet? gtfo, u scrawny faggot and pick up some weights

Alright you faggot, listen up.
If someone does a normal cut you can shove his ass out of line and be righteous about it, no questions asked. Everyone knows what's happening and if you don't act then you're a huge pusy.
If someone's doing a "chat and cut" then you need to kick that guy out ASAP and call him out on his bullshit.
If you're inline for a buffet and someone comes back for seconds, you're a fucking asshole if you ask him to get back in line because that man has already stood in line for twenty minutes to get his food once and I don't think anyone should stand in line for another twenty minutes for a few measly potatoes.

My man dont sweat it
Having patience and being able to hold you anger will be more usefull to you in life than being a red headed angry bully with no self control

It is better to behave like a modern civilized human being. If you want to feel more alpha go to wrestling lessons. Helped me feel less beta and its a good way to let off some steam

Think of the way your parents or teachers made you feel when you stepped out of line. (Unless you had parents that beat the shit out of you). You call them out, tell them exactly what they are doing wrong and that their behavior / what they are doing is unacceptable. This will make anyone who isn't a complete asshat uncomfortable and chastened. When it's about banalities like cutting lines, most people who do it don't think it's a big deal, so if you just tell them "I was waiting in line" they'll "think yeah whatever bro", because they clearly knew you were waiting. You have to follow up and tell them why it isn't okay what they are doing.

I've had similar. Most of the time I've mentally cursed them and then forgotten about it within five minutes.

However, I once had three larger types cut straight in front of me at a cash machine. The person using it wasn't finished yet, and I was clearly feeling like getting my ass kicked that day, so I coughed and said words to the effect of 'excuse me'.

Side note, I'm quite well spoken, six foot tall, and weigh about 56kg. Yep. Fifty six.

Anyway they looked so utterly confused to be challenged by the human ramulus artemis that one said something to the effect of 'oh, were you waiting?', and I was able to step past them. Possibly a genuine error.

I guess my point is that you'd be a total chump to waste your time fighting over such a minor slight. Challenging rudeness in a polite and sensible fashion seems reasonable, but I'd hardly put my fists up if someone was so insecure as to get aggressive over a few lost moments.

this sounds autistic because any social situation in writing will sound autistic
this guy is right, you overagressive sensitive snowflakes dont know what the fuck youre talking about
humor>everything else
but do whatever the fuck you want, im sure people will look up to you and want to hang out with you because you beat the shit out of some nerd over waiting 10 seconds for the water fountain
complete autist

Just stick up for yourself in a way that the situation demands. It takes a little common sense.

People cutting in front require reminding that you were there first. It's really your own fault for being unobservant, OP. You can tell peoples intentions as they walk up to where you're standing, it's as simple as walking in their path and blocking them, saying "excuse me" if you need to draw attention to yourself. Don't stand around in place nervously crossing your arms thinking they will notice. They clearly don't care.

In high school or primary school asserting yourself casually and looking away is a good way to get punched in the back of the head. Uni faggots fresh out of school might still think they are the playground bullies instead of adults, so assert yourself, but position yourself in a way that would minimise damage and your own response time should they try act aggressively.

Co-workers walking all over you requires biting back. Just because they've been there longer it doesn't make them any less of a shitkicker doing the same shitty job as you, if only for $1 an hour more.
Stop worrying about working dynamics if they are assholes. Some people are socially aware enough to recognise what kinds of responses would escalate a situation unnecessarily. Don't be one of them. Do it anyway.
The 'alpha top dogs' working the shitkicker jobs ALWAYS try to report you to management, simply think of a good way to tie together their shitty behaviour and the managers observations on their work habits eg. chatting too much. "I'm happy to do my duties and help out the others, this person and this person were just standing around chatting, I had time to do bar, stocking and whatever while they were busy standing at the till pretending to do stuff"
Once management is off your back, you are free to have a bitchy cold war with your work nemesis. They won't be able to give you shit if you figure out ways to keep yourself busy.

I have to say from experience this is 100% accurate. I'm not too good at this because I get flustered in confrontation but one of the most alpha friends I have is great at this. If someone is a rude dick to him he laughs it off and subtly mocks them. It makes him seem above the entire thing and simultaneously makes the other person seem like a child. It's probably the most effective way to deal with confrontation that is created by another person's failure to be a decent human being, you basically just mock them.

>manlet trying to leave the pit
>hep hep hep hep woah woah woah not today bucko

When will they learn?