Post yfw Veeky Forums is ALWAYS right

>post yfw Veeky Forums is ALWAYS right

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU
>38:05 and 44:05

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNdbwPeCcls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Veeky Forums is ALWAYS right
Yeah, the future Olympia winners are gonna abuse onion consumption rather than anabolic steroids, huh?
Anyways, don't watch the video and give boogz the shekels and attention.
That is all.

only boogz im going to watch is Eric Bugenhagen

>don't watch the video and give boogz the shekels and attention
It's not a boogie video though, it some guy who uploaded a VoD of boogies meltdown stream.
Also the video is demonised and age restricted.

Why should I care about him?:

>demonised
>risking your soul for a giggle
>nope

He still honestly believes she will come back. Jesus Christ. How delusional.

As much as I hate the divorce system/courts, can you really say she doesn't deserve every cent after looking after a 500 pound fat man? Imagine the stench of living with someone like that, and to think she cleaned up after him and had sex with him.

TOP KEK

Also, kind of funny that he got married, after earning 7 figures, he still goes and gets married like a typical cuck.

Now he's lost half his earnings and will probably be paying her alimony, infact he will 100% ,because she quit her job to look after him.

Never get married people, not unless you're marrying some super traditional woman. IF you're going to be some progressive-faggot and get with some modern-progressive woman, expect divorce to happen 100%.

He didn't make 7 figures a year. 6, sure, but not 7.

She didn't have sex with him

you know I really just want the boogie hype to die. I try my best to not care about this man, but fuck man. he is so pathetic it hurts. I hope he figures out whatever it is he needs to figure out and stops posting his entire life story online

He's mad 7 figs brah.

He was monetized before when YouTube was crazy good money even for smaller channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNdbwPeCcls

Well you paid for his healthcare.

Never get married

>I forced her to take more so its EQUAL

i mean how much of a KEK can one really be

his wife cheated on him, brought literally 0 value to the relationship and then he says what he says.

if weight was boogies biggest problem then that would be the blessing, he had the wrong operation, instead of fucking stomach cut, he shoudl have went for lobotomia

can you stop making posts about this guy already?

Lobotomy u moron

fuck off nigger

If a woman had been wiping my arse for as long as his wife has, then I'd feel inclined to give her half.

Although my arse is significantly nicer than his.