Not sure where to post this but here seems fitting...

Not sure where to post this but here seems fitting. Why does every woman I have continuous sex with develop a smelly vagina? For instance most of them had clean odor free vaginas for the first month or so of sex and then it gets awful. Do I have a dormant std that's causing this? Any ideas appreciated

if it's continuous you might have chlamydia

Easy. Once access to steady source of dick is obtained, the motivation to keep up hygiene falls. It's the same concept for women getting fat after long relationships and marriage

Eww odorous vaginas. They are quite disgusting in general and I wish I didn't want to get in them so often.

Not very interested in my gfs anymore that's fo sho

You busting a nut in her? My girls always smells awful the day after I cumin her. Guess spoiled cum in the crotch doesnt smell very good.

Sounds like you got a smelly dick bro

Your cum might be shit-tier
Eat more pineapple

All sorts of shit can change the smell for better or worse. Regular dick temporarily weakens things down there which can have an influence. Even more so if there's another dude pounding it. Besides that; stress, diet, smoking, and exercise can all have an effect.

It's one of the reasons you should always go down. A sharp change in scent could indicate sex from another dude. She won't be able to wash it off either. I love eating out my wife but I can always tell when she's been drinking too much coffee.

You might have trichomoniasis

I'm seeing a 4/10 and now that she's with me she's drasticly losing weight weight and very clinging overall

YOU BUSTING INSIDE?

That jizz goes in and stinks up the whole place, she's gotta go pee afterwards and clean it out.

couple options
a) she's getting lazy and stopped doing whatever she was doing to deodorize or mask her funk
b) your body bacteria culture is REALLY incompatible with vaginas. sounds like as soon as it gets established it gets super gross
c) you've got some std and you're being a goddamn typhoid-manwhore to a series of women kind enough to let you inside of them

For me its because of my ROAD (raw onion a day) diet

You dont stick your wiener in the part that goes peepee.

tangential: what i'd really like is to meet a woman whose vagina doesn't taste like nickel. i'm not opposed to the concept of oral, but i literally gag during the act. haven't performed oral on all of my sexual partners, but it seems pretty constant (to varying degrees of putridness) with the ones i have

you could be giving them BV or something

girls needs to pee after intercourse to lower risk of UTIs

depends on diet and where she is in her cycle. keep more fresh fruit around and just make snacking on fruit into a regular thing. alternately, do something physical like a hike and then shower together and do oral after you've cleaned her up. lathery showerplay makes me diamonds

Niggie you're posting cosmo tips on how to get your partner to bathe and I just tell mine to go clean up. GOML fag skip the bullshit and communicate like a grown-ass adult.

Anyway, it happens because they want to fuck you and get wet when they think about it. That's all. Imagine if your dick leaked precum into your foreskin every time you thought about fucking, your shit would be rank too.

That and your rotting cum getting discharged from her spermicidal snatch.

This is the move.

take this from a grill - this is not how it Works.

OP, get tested you scum of a person.

>implying

Take this from , you fucking stink and you don't know until we tell you. Wash your filthy cunt every time you jill off, you smell like wet dog.

what. a. fag.
wow.

wow.
i can't even.
wow.
like, literally.