"So, with all this training you're doing, how come you're not bigger by now?"

>"So, with all this training you're doing, how come you're not bigger by now?"

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck mum I've only been jelqing for 5 weeks. Give it some time

jej

hehe

Wow that was really funny man. Upvoted and gilded.

Does jelqing work

>start working out again
>~2 months in
>first progress
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>told nobody i started again
>friends start asking me what im up to lately cause i usually had time after work and now i don't
>say fuck it ill just tell him
>thetruthshallenlightenyou.exe
>every fucking time we meet he now asks my why im not a beast yet
>shit literally destroyed my motivation to lift
>friend has never done any lifting in his entire life
>"dude you should totally stop drinking all that protein shit it can't be healthy for you"
>"creatin??? white powder?? that shit sure is poison"
>refuse to take cookie cause im on a diet that doesn't fucking include cookies
>"Probably because of all the shit you take you are not allowed to eat sugar is that the reason?"
>friends brother touches my belly everytime i see him now
>im bulking
>small layer of fat
>he grabs it
>"hey dude thought you were working out where does the fat come from"

i know they only want to provoke me and aren't serious but its fucking annoying that everybody believes they know so much about working out and nutrition even though they haven't seen a gym from the inside once in their lifetime.
Especially:
>"a friend of a cousin used to be bodybuilder"
>"i never heard him talking about *absolute regular exercise* so you probably shouldn't do it"

The feels. Ask if any of those friends wanna come out to the gym and show 'em how degenerate they really are.

jej

I’m a 31 year old male with two kids and arthritis. My wife and doctor kept telling me I need to be more active to help relieve symptoms in my joints. On top of my wife constantly trying to get me to eat healthier (read: less, I ate mostly healthy just at a massive surplus).

So I finally hit the gym almost a year ago. Started controlling my diet and practicing great discipline with my workout schedule and drinking.

What does my wife do? Gets pissed at me when I don’t want to finish her meal while out to eat and constantly chastises me for never skipping a workout to spend time with her. If I refuse anything unhealthy while having dinner with guests or our parents, she immediately follows up with shit like

>oh user can’t eat that or it will mess up his “gains”

This bitch has been trying to force feed me whole grains for 7 years and once I finally make the switch she chastises me for it.

What the fuck is wrong with women? God damn, I’m not letting my wife pull the gains goblin on me.

>"Do you still go to gym?"
REEEEEEEEEE ISN'T IT OBVIOUS LOOK HOW BIG I GOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wife
keked. you asked for it.

call him a skelly, fight fire with fire

Kek, I'm still young and unmarried so what I'm gonna have to do is workout the entire time I'm dating the girl I want to marry so that she knows how not to be a gains goblin

>wining this much about a wife who is trying to take care of you

People have really skewed perceptions about it. We also do when we first start browsing Veeky Forums, what with all the roiders and people who post beastly bodies and say "yeah I've lifting for five months and already do 1/2/3/4".
That's the humbling thing about lifting though.

>finally hit 225 bench
>still look like a fatass that doesn't lift
>my pecs don't even touch together on my sternum
how?

This is what you get for falling for the strength meme. Fuck you retard

Jeez dude, tell them to lay off or fuck off. Don't let the gainz goblins get to you. We're all gonna make it brah.

Probably should have an honest and sincere conversation with her about what you feel. Maybe she, as a woman, will understand that better.

kek nice

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
If you don’t eat like a pig you won’t get big, no matter how strong you are.

She’s shittesting you to see if you are dedicated. Give in to “please” her and she will think you’re a pussy beta faggot. Keep going and do what you want yourself. Women for you

>going home for christmas
>can't wait to see parent's face when they see how big I've gotten

Best part is I can eat mum's baking with no regrets this year.

Include me in the screencap t b h