Greek God Bod

0 as well

Is my shitbox miata a sports car? If yes 1

ayy i have a sports car

>Condo

Trash teir real estate 2bqh familio

none but i only care about body
money is for losers

I have a gold and diamond Breitling does that count?

botted 6K worth of yeezys if that counts

literally all but one of these are just money

Lmao burgerclaps, get your shit and your entitled women together. You don't need any of that stuff in OP to live a happy life (and have a gf).

This is pathetic.

>Veneers
why do you want fake teeth?

I have a burning hatred of the majority.
How's that?

Pleb; the post

Now, for Patrician, the post:

How many of you have

>Real estate investments
>Stock market investments
>Crypto investments

>Useful degree (so no psychology, SJWstudies or lameness)
>Valuable marketable skills
>One or more profitable business with good annual growth rates

>Greek god body

>The ability to forego short term gains for long term benefits

>permamently straight white aesthetic teeth

why wouldnt you. and its a veneer not an implant

just need to fucken cut this last little bit of fat

lol, inferior "humans" with shit tier teeth.
GOML

>Condo
gay
>Sports Car
i have a luxury car that goes hard
>Designer Wardrobe
gay
>Gold Rolex
gaudy as fuck
>Veneers
no
>$1 Million Liquid
not yet
>Greek God Bod
italian

your teeth don't look as good as veneers. its scientifically impossible.

I'm gonna have all of them because I do bitcoins
Rolex's are shit tho so fuck off

ITT: Who has a rich daddy

tl;dr,
>I have six figure debt but it's okay because I'm going to make it up in crypto and startups

Ok.

tl;dr,
>I so afraid of talking to women that I'd rather put myself six figures in debt and make it up in crypto and startups so I can buy things that will attract some when I'm forty five

That's cool.

a 2006 Ford Mustang doesnt count here.

imagine being this poor where you try to convince yourself money doesnt matter...

I'm sitting in a home I own and money doesn't matter. I can draw you a diagram if you want.

imagine actually getting to a stage in life where you have alot of shit from OPs list and realizing they dont make you any happier...

>fucking burgerclaps and their superficiality

Did it anyway

0 to all bruh

fuck off europoor

Apartment
Toyota Camry
Mostly J. Crew and Target clothes
All natural teeth
I'm making 75k
Strong fat body

but i also only see the point in having 3 of them so that's what i'm shooting for.

i don't need expensive materialism anyway, because i have a bomb ass personality.
Also into dudes, and dudes don't look for the same shit in a lover, as girls do.

>were you born into wealth

So is going to school important then?

well done

none

and the only ones i want are the designer suits, the money and the body

only if it gets you a job that pays decently without having to work a ton of hours/overtime

Depends where you go and why you're going. If the expenditure of time on the course work coupled with the expenditure of time to earn the tuition or pay back the accrued debt is outweighed by the happiness gleaned through pursuit facilitated by the results of said expenditures (i.e., if having the better career in your thirties onward will make you happier than the time and money spent on the education would have), then it's economically worth it. The problem there is that absolutely nobody has any way of knowing that.

This also varies widely around the world. American post-secondary education is a privatized business, but in Poland or Norway where it's socialized, it's practically a necessity to attend, partly because you have nothing to lose because you're already paying for it via taxes, but partly because "free" college creates a higher expectation from employers for prospective hires to have a degree.

In the U.S., at least, it is high-risk-high-reward; you either choose a good major, study hard, network harder, and make enough money for it to be worth it, or you fuck your life up with debt that you then have to expend time working to pay for. If that scares you, I suggest you learn a trade; I make as much machining as my wife does with a criminology MA.

And it goes without saying that the Good Will Hunting route is optimal for an education for the sake of education. Degrees are expensive, information is free.

tl;dr, "If you're lucky."

no retard, he said go for something that pays well that doesn't require years and years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars to begin, like a trade or something similar

Aryan God body
I've lived the high life until my business came crashing down. It's all just stuff, as soon as you own it you're like "meh". Now I pick my qt14 up in a 15 year old Honda and because I genuinely couldn't care less, she doesn't either.

2 0 0 2 a c c o r d b o i s, me and gf have been all over the country sleeping in the front seats. Fuck stuff, live cheap and do cool shit.

not fitness related, fuck off.

>2 0 0 2 a c c o r d b o i s
my man

Jesus, all of those things seem super trashy. Like some random twentysomething just got given a bunch of money and doesn't know what to do with it. A sports car? What kind. Why a condo? That sounds awful. And a gold Rolex? If you're gonna go Rolex, at least go silver.

If you're gonna make this post, at least make them actual goals. Open ended. Like "Nice car", "good watch", "your own property".

Greek God bod check
Also poor