What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

I think I'm missing this muscle. I have nothing on me that looks anything like that.

I mean with biceps/abs n stuff I atleast can feel them under the fat, but this? I have nothing there.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/cardio-abs-workout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too. Its genetic I think, and I think we are not missing it, it’s just much harder to get. I’ve seen some fat fucks having those lines lol

Starve yourself and do a crunch

Alrernatively, roid

When I was fatter I had no lines at all, when I got slim I still could barely see anything so I thought the same thing. Only started seeing them when I was doing weighted sit-ups on a decline bench. Throw that in and see what happens.

It's called an Adonis belt
You get it by doing hanging leg raises

i used to have it pretty good back when i was a skinny cunt

I'm at 16+% bf and I still have them. Train your abs. Do hanging leg raises and planks

Think its prominence is mostly genetic. Mine is very visible after a few months of doing pushups and pullups despite being around 20% bodyfat, rest of my body looks shit though.

This in every variation. I was fat and did them every workout until they apeared. Hanging leg raises are best.

it's genetic, i don't have them either, even when i cut to 150 they were only barely visible.

and i've done hanging leg raises with plates balancing on my feet til the cows came home.

pretty sure it's genetic
even when fat i didn't really store fat there

That’s it? No cable crunches?

For eveyone saying it's genetics:

It's only 10% genetics. The other 90% is training your obliques. I do hiit from time to time and they're pretty visible

do overhead side bends you fucks

I was born with this freak mutation. Don't really work out my waste so I don't know what triggers more defied versions

More like 10% training and 90% genetics. Of course they'll be visible the more ab / core exercises you do. But I've seen just as many fat fucks and skinny fats with the belt as I've seen shredded guys.

Buy yeah, agreeing with most. Training obliques and hanging leg raises will make them pop. I'm still a dyel / ex skelly, and for me leg raises was enough

Its called a Zeus' Fannypack

I have that

Hanging leg raises. I went from having no V to having a very pronounced V.

You don't have them bc youre a 25% bf fatass

Those are called obliques

How long you did them? I see mine but I want more visible belt

/thread

>obliques
you mean Poseidon's Pointers?

I dunno, four months?

>that image

What kind of sets? I do 3x5 as warm-up and end my training with another 3x5
>pic related, me after 1.5 months

keep in mind that more shadow is photoshopped there in every professional made photo

I do 3 sets of 20 reps, legs up to the bar I'm holding. Are you doing them weighted or what?

Wait,you do abs as a warm-up?

My "pullup bar" is not high enough for me to hang completely. How can I do leg raises then?

This. Cut if you want it, it's there.

Go to a gym and do them

Lay flat on your back and raise your legs up so the bottoms of your feet are facing the ceiling. Repeat.

Without weights and like pic related
Not for abs, just for warming up. Why? Because I can.

arnold says do them for 20 reps and lift the legs right up to the bar. i do them as such

And you're not gonna share how?

roidz

>tfw almost have this body since im bulking

you look like you have a nice big cock

Do them slowly so you aren't swinging them up with momentum.

Never know bruh

cute you have a nice ass?

I want this muscle bad, it makes bitches wa drop on their knees and suck you like a baby cow.

I have heard so

>tfw I take huge cock inside every weekend
>feelsgoodman.png
U mad bro?

Genetic + some legs work imo.
It's a sexy traits but everytime I'm thinking that it's like plastic Barbie & Ken doll toy

Jeffs seids

bend over for me faggot

stop being fat. seriously

run this for 3 months and cut, then report back
kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/cardio-abs-workout/

expect abs DOMS at the start, if your lower/obliques are really weak, you'll struggle to take a shit during the first few days

does anyone else have lines similar to this but it feels like there's a hunk of flesh in your sides? it feels weird if I sit in weird positions. Am I going to die?

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

We all have the same muscles in pretty much the same places. The only thing we can change is how big they are and how much fat is covering them.

That's fucking disgusting. Please never pull your pants that low.

One of my favorite hanging leg raise variations should suit you. Simply pull yourself up until your arms form a right angle and then pull your knees up to your elbows. Very good lat, ab, bi exercise.

But really the adonis belt is formed by obliques and you should target them with a twisting motion like the cable twist or the landmine twist if you want to grow them.

dirty faggot bend over

Ur nipples look like tiny benis

I know you are mirin you faggot. No need for coping, it's ok

I have this body, will doing hanging leg raises make my lower abs/Adonis belt look worse BC they will be too big?

Kek im 100% natty. But thanks user

plz leave

Can these be almost entirely genetic? I don't train my abs very much, but I run a lot (play college tennis) and have a very defined adonis belt. I think i'm pretty low bf%

I swing a TON whenever I do hanging leg raises. How am I supposed to do them without looking like Tarazan attempting to fly off?

do them against a wall and do them slower lol.
Or slam your toes in the wall above your head like a fucking hero, as fast as you can.

Did I make you feel bad? Your pee-pee did the thing, didn't it?

yeah...

Bruh your feelings are ok, no need for shame

Yes imo.
I was doing Hanging Leg Raises for moderate reps (6-10) when bulking and my obliques started to look weird. Then I switch to high reps abs training and my abs look much better.

>tfw I have it and I'm a skinnyfat dyel

those are reserved for chad

Train abs and lose body fat, depending on where your body stores fat it may take a low bf% than someone else. EG in my case that is defined at like 20% bf but I had a black girl booty.

im sorry about your right pec, otherwise looking good

That, is what we call GENETICS. THAT is what difference CHAD from YOU. THAT is what we get when we have good genetic specimen and not a low tier BETA. I was a fatass and I had that, i was jacked with

These appear on me while still haven't pot belly what gives

Meanwhile, i've always had a rather pronounced adonis belt all my life.
And i've even confused i for useless fat on my hips when i was a hungry skelly.

pure genetics bois..

I had these even when i was a skinny fat 12 year old kid with no ab definition. Its an anatomical feature. How pronounced it is at different body fats is genetic.

Holy shit you are all virgins you get those from FUCKING

Do russian twists with a kettlebell or a db

Wrong
You get fucking from them

Move your hand pls

i have it naturally and don’t do that shit at all. its most prominent after heavy leg day and lots of abs

penis bones

I had that when i was 100% dyel but not as noticeable ofc

then explain how a virgin like me has them

My brother is a skinny fat, gut boi and his still got his adonis belt. I'm constantly nagging him to go gym, he could be aesthetic as fuck but he always refuses like a faggot.