One year "bulk"

Should i cut? Don't know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

docmartin.org/fitness/Convict_Conditioning-Paul_Wade_Web4.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What have you been doing this year? routine-wise

how often and frequently do you work out?

i am no pro by any means but i think there should be way more difference if you honestly lifted for an entire year

You're still lean enough to just keep going, build more muscle first. On a side note, I would have expected better results after 1 year.

You should lift

bodyweight pull/push/legs
every exsercize 4 sets till failure
push: dips, push ups, pike push ups, skull crusher
pull: pull ups, chin ups, australian pull ups, biceps curl
legs: assisted pistol squat, lunges, wall sit

and i'm 188 cm

Time to lift weights mate.

This

i've not been really consistent, i would say i trained for 6 months, but the picture is 1 year old

>bulk
>bodyweight

If you're doing bodyweight you might as well keep bulking until feb/march and then cut
But you should really lift weights

>ppl
>BODYWEIGHT ppl

it doesn't really matter.. it's still resistent training, of course with wheight it would be easier and faster but i like gymnastic things.

ok thank you

nigga you don't have any results why don't you take the advice and start lifting

i'll take the advice. but wht do you think about doing the same exsercises but wheighted? once i can do more than 12 pull ups i'll add 10 kg and so on

the pull ups are fine, everyone does pullups, but you're not gonna get a chest only doing pushups, stick with heavy compounds for a while

There is nothing really wrong with the exercises but you are simply wasting your time when you could get much better results lifting weights.

Like others have said in this thread, in my opinion you should continue eating at a caloric surplus, and switch to some form of weight training, whether it's bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, or strongman. The past year was not worthless, though - calisthenics can give a good foundation in regard to CNS and muscle control. Even if you are adamant on continuing bodyweight, if suggest at least trying weight lifting, if you don't enjoy it then you can always switch back. Good luck.

Start eating and lifting more, what do you weigh? 88 kg? Start your cut when you weigh around 100kg. I also think you should gym more.

Just for reference I went from 5 to 30 pull-ups in my first year of working out.

You need to eat more and you need to lift weights or you’re going to get bored and frustrated with your progress.

No offense but i dont believe that you have been working out for a year, and bulking for a year.

Don't be a brainlet and read the sticky.

i don't think that the 12 kg i gained are all fat man, and i said i wasn't consistent

>being this delusional
You have a belly. We can all see that. Have you posted any objective progress in any exercise or a test of physical strength or endurance? No.

i know i got e bit of fat, i just wanted to know if i had cut if i have looked "decent"

Dude are you larping or something? No if 'cut' now you will also lose muscle mass and you didnt build enough to see big difference. Start EATING MORE and LIFTING MORE. Come back in 6 months.

You looked and still look like a dyel faggot. Lift for a year next time.

>should I cut
>mfw hungry skellies don't read the FUCKING STICKY and skelly-out on bw routines for a year
>should I cut
THANK YOU SKELETON

Did you forget to lift?

What do you suggest then?
I cannot join a gym and only have one 22 lbs db

I’m sorry but you actually look like you have made 0 progress at all

if you “cut” you will most likely look exactly the same as before

this is why bodyweight is a fucking meme

>bodyweight bulking

you just got fat m8

I will actually help you unlike others in this thread. Do progressions if you want to stick with bodyweight.

Push Ups: Progress to Archer Pushups, then to Single Arm Pushups.
Pike Pushups: Progress to Handstand Pushups
Dips: Progress to doing gymnastic Ring Dips
Pull Ups: Progress to Archer Pullups, then to Single Arm Pullups
Squat: Progress to full Pistol Squats.

Don't do PPL. You simply cannot work the muscles hard enough as a beginner when you aren't doing the harder progressions.

Stick to bodyweight if you enjoy it. Don't let anyone here bully you into lifting weights if you don't want to.

Watch YouTube channels dedicated to calisthenics. Here is a good list.
>Calisthenicmovement
>OFFICIALTHENX
>Austin Dunham
Look at those dudes and see what you can accomplish.

Get way bigger and stronger first, you skinnyfat lanklet. Consider something like 5/3/1 with Boring But Big assistance, you need major hypertrophy work.

Then theres your problem.

You weren't consistent.

>bulking
>on a BODYWEIGHT ROUTINE

this must be a joke

This, I'm a dyel fuck and I ain't spending money for a gym, so I do bodyweight exercises and I'm basically always cutting

>BODYWEIGHT

what’s keeping you from joining a gym or buying equipment? If you want to look different you’re really hobbling yourself by losing the barbell. I don’t have experience with bodyweight routines but I do know the value of lifting heavy/low reps and having a weight you can tune to 5lbs. Idk maybe check out that prison workout pdf if you have ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE OF EVER JOINING A GYM but don’t expect to look muscular anytime soon (years), even then maybe otter.

Start adding weight now if you want to put on some size. I did the same thing my first year of doing any sort of exercise and only when I started progressively adding weight did my chest/back/arms actually start to grow.
I lift weights now but I would definitely start adding back in weighted dips if I had somewhere to do them

i switched to gymnastic rings and the difficulty increased considerably, i was able to do 12 dips now i can do 6-7, i'll add weight when i'll reach 12 reps on rings

Honestly bro there’s nothing wrong with body weight workouts but it hypertrophy has to be reached in order to make gains. I’d go with full body workouts 3x a week. Keep eating a lot of food and staying consistent is the main thing. If it was me I’d go grab a $20 month gym membership and hit a basic routine like stronglifts 5x5 or Jason blahas Ice cream fitness and you’d explode with muscle

>5 to 30 pull-ups in my first year of working out
Is this normal? Is it normal for chin-ups too? I've been stalling the shit out of my old man assisted chin-ups, sucks.

>wasting a year getting fat and not lifting
Ishygddt

Bro, stop acting like your "bodyweight PPL" is a real thing and hit the gym. You 100% honestly look like you haven't worked out a day in your life and your before picture actually looks BETTER than your after picture. Just suck it up, your "routine" is bullshit, get a gym membership.

i don't think it's normal, if you do it slow and with full rom

Basically keep bulking until you feel you have too much body fat.

You look like total fucking shit.
No word of a lie, this is the worst “bulk” I’ve ever seen. Did you pick up a single weight in that time? Fucking hell.

You’re supposed to work out while you bulk lol

If you're doing bodyweight you should be doing crazy volume (15 sets). Why did you think you were going to make progress

This is like that GODMAD thing where the guy didn't realize he was supposed to eat but instead he forgot to lift

SS+GOMAD

Looks like all you did was get fat

OP is a fucking brainlet, but so are the rest of you shit talking BW. It's possible to make good gains do long as you progress to harder movements. Of course, an optimal bw routine still includes some degree of lifting since you can't train hip hinges or legs optimally without an external load.

Cut to 15% BF or bellow

Start lean gains with some hardcore military workout

Do diamont push ups until you pass out, to this 10x a day - do the same with back and legs

>6 months routine
>pike push ups
>chin ups
>bicep curls
>ASSISTED pistol squat
>lunges
you are supposed to progress to harder variations you weak brainlet

>Of course, an optimal bw routine still includes some degree of lifting

Ah, you're doing high rep.
You should change that up to full body workouts and do harder variations.
Those harder variations should make it so that you can only do 5-10 reps at least
Save high rep stuff for other days.

I would also suggest doing burpee laddes and adding in HIIT.
High endurance training just FLOODS your body with HGH and test. You'll become a fucking monster.

It is what it is cunt. Pistol squats only take you so far.

>bulk
>on a bodyweight routine

kek

Thanks for the laugh

And?
Get heavier.
Bodyweight becomes harder to do
Do more sets of harder variations
Get gains

Dude, hit the gym. You made no gains. Do SS.

>bodyweight skullcrushers and curls
So you just bent your arms back and forth?

Did you forget to lift

Try to do this motherfucker

btw here's another pic of me

cant see that he even has been training, or bulking...

OP i feel bad that you thought you had to bulk on a bodyweight routine and now erryone laughing at you. If you cant afford to even get to a cheap planet fitness or some shit then I would read this and follow it docmartin.org/fitness/Convict_Conditioning-Paul_Wade_Web4.pdf

also switch to a recomp diet because you look skinnyfat right now