Gf went vegan

what do I do Veeky Forums?

I haven't been in the relationship long but I'm already pretty attached, not sure if I could break up with her

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=b4364cd3e9f3b941
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>someone dressed up and painted their face just to show off putting a banana, a can of pumpkin purree and a teaspon of pumpkin spice into a blender
>half a minute of retarded faces while taking 2 sips
I'm tired of this world

Dump her before she dumps you user.

It's not about the puke.
>LOOK AT ME. I'M ATTRACTIVE AND YOU SHOULD ACCEPT AND RESPECT ME

who cares?
more meat for you

Honestly, just try man. People give up on everything too easily these days. If it becomes toxic, then leave. Lessons will be learned by either outcome.

Ask her why did she do it. Proceed to redpill her no matter the answer. Don't let her become infertile.

No need to pollute your offspring with a potential for inferior intelligence. Run.

This is a win user.
Vegan pussy tastes great. All that fruit juice makes it taste sweet.
You better fucking go down on her and taste that delicious punani.

it's too late to nicotine her
What you should've done when she started talking about considering veganism
>start putting nicotine patches on her while she sleeps
>build up her tolerance
>make it up to two to three patches
>once she stops eating meat take away the nicotine
>she'll go through crazy withdraws and blame it on not eating meat
>replace nicotine patches when she starts eating meat again

Literally this
She'll start tolerating you eating meat for the first few weeks until she will start asking you to do meat free days during the week
Then she will stop cooking you meat and you'll be cooking your own meals and she will start nagging you every day to become vegan and if you don't give in, she'll dump you

Is that crazy enough to actually work?

virgins

>not injecting heroin in her meat
Are you even trying son?

Meatcucks truly are degenerates.. How could it possibly be a bad thing to care about animals/ your health/ the environment. All traits of a good person.

My wife was vegetarian when I met her and she recently become vegan. She had no interest in diet etc before, but since shes become vegan she taken a real interest in her own and mine. She doesnt like the fact I eat meat, and every now and again she tries to convince me to try almond milk instead of cow milk etc, but besides that, if she cooks for me she counts the macros etc. only thing is she doesnt cook me meat, i have to deal with that part of the meal myself.
All in all its worked out well, shes eatting healthier than before, and i get my macros counted for me. win win.

it's a greentext on Veeky Forums, of course it is

I like plants. Why would I eat them when I cherish and respect their coexistence with us?

I'm Thanks for literally proving my point
>she'll nag you to implement meat free days/switch regular milk for soy or almond milk
>she won't cook you meat anymore
Like fucking pottery

so youre saying that she should eat what you want her to eat because you're too lasy to cook your own meat? She hardly nags about the milk, if we are shopping and they have no milk, she says why not try *not cow milk*? I just go to a different shop and buy milk.

>I just go to a different shop and buy milk.

basically what I'm saying is dont leave till you've given her a chance. If she does nag or take things too far, then its time to leave.

Because they are not sentient, obviously.

her hair will get thinner and she will fart alot

>experience

Most people here are virgins. Don't listen to them.

The mature way to deal with it is to respect her decision but keep eating how you are eating.

Just because it's vegan doesn't mean it's horrible or even great, so try some from time to time, but don't go out of your way to change your diet or hers.

If she starts giving you shit, tell her you both are different people and she needs to also respect your decision to eat how you want. If she cares about animals she can work for the Dept of Fish and Wildlife.

Ask her if she knows that unless a crop is hand picked, thousands of animals died during mechanical harvest.

If she says she already knew that, call her a fucking hypocrite, and that you dont want a hypocrite raising your children.

Walk away while shes fumbling for the 'i dont want a murderer raising my children' etc etc.

Just walk away, you've met a crazy person and there's no need to stick around and see what happens.

>those fake eyelashes
>that vacant stare
>that forced smile
>that everything

women are such a fucking meme. they really aren't good for anything besides pushing out babies and catching cum.

Your girlfriend is dumb, you should just stop seeing her.

>LOOK AT ME. I'M ATTRACTIVE
Eh, with the non-existant upper lip she looks like she belongs in a planet of the apes movie.

who is this pumpkin dumpkin? pls respond

caring this much

don't make it some big fucking deal. She's just messing around having fun trying to be healthier maybe. honestly, don't think about it unless she gives you an ultimatum to convert.

ITT autism

stop reddit spacing anytime

Follow in her footsteps and stop being a weak, meat-eating faggot

Still drinking regular milk in 2017.

I genuinely pity you, enjoy your estrogen and man tits faget

Don't listen to this obvious Muslim shill. Follow the Vegan lifestyle as your wife is doing and sooner or later you'll start to wonder why you even ate meat in the first place.

You should leave her because she's smarter than you.

>Literally stuffing her dumb whore face into every frame she can
>She's not even cooking anything, she's just making some basic smoothie my fucking 4 year old niece could make

Girls say they don't want to be looked at like objects yet go out of their way to specifically objectify themselves as objects of lust.

Fucking hell pick one

Worst forced meme 2017.

>I just go to a different shop and buy milk.
Imagine being this cucked, is the milk estrogen meme true?

Holy fugg this triggers me. What a dumb cunt.

probably have autism

>if we are shopping and they have no milk
how is he cucked?

yes

no one should consume dairy unless theyre a trap

You will never pour pumpkin gunk all over her perky tits and lick it off =(

Shake looks disgusting

But still wanna fuck her in the mouth

He lets his gf decide where they shop primarily, probably in a vegan shop without meat, fish, eggs and milk, which are the primary natural foods for european men

My gf is vegetarian, she doesn't eat cheese really though but does it fish.

It's never been an issue for us. It's a case by case basis.

Does this girl support you and make you feel good? Do you do the same for her? Continue seeing where it goes. If any of that stuff stops or the actual relationship makes you unhappy. Then stop being in one.

stop being a bitch and go vegan as well?

Might as well dump her. Eventually she will leave you for eating meat.

e f f i c i e n c y

Imo it would be a real struggle to have different meals prepared.

no, retard. Obviously she would wake up some time. Not even mentioning that's just inhuman thing to do. If she wants to be retarded with veganism, let her. If you don't think you can deal with it, let her go and move on. Eating is pretty serious stuff.

and you will start wondering why is your wife not having a black bull and why is your penis uncaged yet

there's a difference between vegetarianism, which is tolerable and veganism, which is retarded

>that flickering tongue
>that annoying fake ass smile
Truly women are agents of Lucifer, and veganism a tool to weaken man.

This is implied. For the most part, you can usually find compromises with the same meals that you both can enjoy. For example, the dish is grilled chicken teriyaki. How to compensate for your spouse, offer the same dish with a replacement of tofu or item of her choice. A simple matter of finding ways to replace the undesired portion of the dish to accomodate for their needs, vice versa. I know vegans do tend to be more difficult to deal with interpersonally because they place moral justification with their eating habits; holier than thou, self righteous, etc. However, if you care enough about said spouse, how hard would it be to help them gain the vitamins/minerals they need with proper supplementation? Basically put them on a slightly modified vitamin routine that you have to fulfill the needs that they are missing from lack of diet nutrition.

Maybe someone has some better ideas. I just don't think that one should just skirt away from anything that challenges your cognitive processes. Also, every time I see these threads and the two sides arguing, I just wonder if the people on here really are Veeky Forums as they should be in principle. You would never back down from breaking yourself in the gym to obtain goals physically, why are both sides turning their backs to defeating themselves emotionally/mentally? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being here?

you don't find it the least bit ironic that you posted this in an imageboard about bodybuilding?

>eats the flesh of an animals
>dude I'm totally vegetarian lmao
Hypocritical cunts

Buying animal products kills more plants than buying and eating plants.

Doesn't matter. The only way to change things at this stage is a castatrophic even that wipes out all technology. Even then the nuclear reactors would eventually fail and destroy the planet.

>spends years to attain an attractive body
>10 minutes in the mirror every morning and not being a fat whale
Gee, I wonder why people think that way

>Shake looks disgusting
Are you braindamaged? How can bananas and pumpkins blended in a smoothie possibly look gross? Not beige enough for you?

Studies show us they are
Vegan BTFO

Move to rural property, plant a garden; grow vegetables, culinary and medicinal herbs, berries, fruit and nut trees. Get a small flock of hens, and maybe a few goats. keep a few of each in egg and milk production and rotate the others as you occasionally slaughter them, and cull the oldest when they're no longer productive. Take responsibility for your own food security (to an extent, obviously you won't be self-sufficient) and BTFO both industrial meat production and vegans at once. Probably get a better gf, too.

just make sure she's not doing what most vegans do and eating soy near constantly and it'll all be good.

post studies

Who fucking cares retard. Jesus Christ some of you people are so stupid it is mind boggling.

My mom and sister went vegan. Should I break all communication off with them? Obviously no.

so? just cook your own meals

As long as she doesn't try to force it on you then I wouldn't worry but if she does you better dumps het ass.

Let's be honest though youre gonna be too much of a cuck and you'll end up going vegan just to appease her.

Such an annoying webm she might be cute but so up her own cunt

>meatcuck education

you are aware that raising meat animals requires a ton of crops which are all harvested the same
so you get more dead insects and then factory farming

A vegan woman will give you manlet sons. Either force her to eat meat for the sake of your future sons, or leave her.

There is no third option.

>white knighting

Go vegan as well

retarded assertion

Prove me wrong fag (protip: you can't, so stop white knighting)

nicotine isn't even that addictive, people are just lead to believe so by media
I quit smoking a month ago and there were no noticeable withdrawal symptoms, most of it is out of the body within 24 hours anyway

fuck off this board, woman

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

umad?

LOL, its gonna last a week, month max. Women aren't disiplined enough to last.

>do Jon Venus vegan meal prep
>everything is super easy to make
>gf gets more attached to you because you maintain your fit lifestyle while trying new things by adapting it to veganism.

>or just don't and continue your relationship acknowledging you have different dietary needs.

it just depends on how annoying she is about it. Plenty of people out there that are vegan that aren't obnoxious dip shits.

what, reddit owns line breaks now?

Implying the ADA isn't a load of horseshit that's sold all sorts of shitty high carb diets to people and shills anything people pay them to shill.

Seriously look it up.

I care, I want her to eat my salami's tears, how can a proper vegan accept my creamy gift without breaking the core tenets of their lifestyle?

>not sure if I could break up with her
Ask yourself whether you can stand dating an idiot
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=b4364cd3e9f3b941
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9

Most people are too afraid to admit that they are weak willed and have psychological addictions and need something to blame it on. Nicotine is that thing.

That webm chick is literally insane. Look at those exaggerated expressions lol

A simple guide for crossfiters
Crossfiters

>faggot knighting
suck my dick

Whos the fucking cum devourer from de webm?

Yea she's trying pretty hard for what I can assume is for them youtube/facebook product selling buxs

Also all that fucking makeup. Vegans girls always wear extra for some reason.

How angry do you have to be at the world to act like this on the Internet

what is it with white people and mason jars?

she's mexican bruh

she's clearly not though

what is it with black people and rape?

Also name a better way to store literally any drink

but she is

You'll probably have to.

Vegetarians are usually pretty tolerant of others eating habits. VEGANS, however, usually become extremely militant and demand that everyone else conform to their ways.

is semen offlimits on vegan diet?