My shoulders exploded when I started doing arm circles 3xF after I finish my lateral raises

My shoulders exploded when I started doing arm circles 3xF after I finish my lateral raises

>youtube.com/watch?v=140RTNMciH8

just thought I would share

Noice, where's lv 2?

weighted

I wonder if you can do it with weights like 5 lbs or anything like that? Is there any effectivness when doing that?

Doing it without any weights will do something for your if you are a newbie. Weighted, even 5lb, will be more effective.

nice, I'll give it a try

Why would this work?

Ty user appriciate it :)

You're using nearly all delt muscle branches

Now the only question is how long?

Failure

Do you do clockwise til failure then counter-clockwise or what, or all counter-clockwise

I'm kind of thinking just do it for 15 turns clockwise and then go 15 counterclockwise and do that until failure

I do something like this. At the end of every session, I do lateral raises until failure. Once I get to 120 reps, I hold dumbbells 1 kg heavier and work back up to 120, and repeat.

Why not, I will try them with some bitchweights

full 360 degree rotation

I have genetic dead end shoulder joint genetics, will this fuck up my rotator cuffs?

That's my warm up for shoulders... never considered it a workout and I think its bs that you claim your shoulders 'exploded' from it. It's certainly not bad to do it though.

lrn2read

This won't give any better results, in fact will probably give worse results, than simply doing more volume on shoulder isolations

Get your side raises to 40lbs+ with good form and your rear dealt swings to 100lbs+, get strong on face pulls and crucifix holds too

>My shoulders exploded
Wtf bro, you allright?
Anyhow, thanks for the tip. I'll make sure not to do this

I wanna explode inside that girls pussy