Redpill me on BCAA. Is it just a meme and doesn't really help you during and after work out?

Redpill me on BCAA. Is it just a meme and doesn't really help you during and after work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a meme bro, isnt worth the money

Only use case is for training fasted on an IF plan
For everything else just get whey instead

Not needed unless you're on a drastic cut. You'll get most of your needs through eating properly.

was gifted bcaas and l-glutamine. is l-glutamine useless too?

Never felt a difference when using it
Never felt a difference using caffeine either

>those eyes

I-i-is she retarded???

Yes. She's Finnish

>Yes. She's Finnish
OH, she's a mongrel. Got it. I knew something was off.

it helps but its just a meme

Its only slightly better than placebo. You already get loads of bcaas eating normally and whey has lots of it, so its pointless.

t.

Like all supplements its for tryhard edgelords.

Nice way to waste money.

Unless you're sick and a docter says you should take it, try eating healthy instead.

/thread

I use it during my first two weeks of a cut when I’m doing hard Keto (zero net carbs beyond fiber). I will drink a shaker of BCAAs first thing in the morning to kick my body out of a potentially catabolic state during the night. I will actually do this any time I’m running a calorie deficit for cutting purposes. I find it helps me hold on to muscle a little better and really helps my brain wake up in the mornings during a cut.

fuck off shill

>be honest on Veeky Forums
>get called a shill

Never change. It cracks me up too much.

I put two scoops in my pre-workout. Helps me alot with fatigue

Bcaa have also been linked to ALS

both are useless memes sry

>do keto for low insulin levels
>first thing in the morning jug bcaas that skyrocket insulin

retard

my family noticed a change in my breath - a very unpleasant ammonia-ish odor and we have confirmed it only happens when I take bcaas. I have tried using different brands, but the effect is the same. I don't know if the effect is the same for anyone else, but when I take them, my breath apparently become horrendous 24/7. After stopping, I even tried to sneak back to taking a scoop and TWO DAYS LATER - "user are you taking those bcaas again?". If you hope to talk to girls, or get close enough they can smell your breath, no bcaas.

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

As previous anons have already mentioned, barring certain scenarios, tey are not worth your money. Sure, BCAAs are important, but chances are you already get enough through your diet.

fuck off back to pol

BCAA as a supplement is a meme OP.
You will get enough leucine (the catalyst for muscle building/repair) through just eating ANIMAL based proteins alone.
Interestingly a quality whey protein generally contains a sufficient quantity of leucine (around 3grams) making BCAA supplementation even more pointless.

You get enough from whey and food sources. You only need them if you're protein deficient or lifting while you're fasting or some shit. It's a meme. Spend the money you'd spend on BCAA on whey, creatine, fish oil, vitamin D, etc.

You idiots that think bcaas help when fasting amuse me.