T BOOSTERS

I just bought some testosterone boosters. They were expensive as fuck, but no amount of lifting will fix my soy features and low sex drive/other complications of naturally low T.

I want to be a big strong man
A nice big strong boy with a nice hard dick and hairy chest.

Will these work?
Other ways to boost testosterone or am I doomed to soy hell.

>Will these work?
no

>Other ways to boost testosterone
testosterone injections

/thread

how the fuck do they not work?

>nice hard dick
>hairy chest
I feel like you don't know what extra test will do.
>expensive as fuck
Stay natty and get to your realistic limit unless you start making more. Then feel free to go full cycle for the rest of your life if you can pay for it and accept the side effects.

>"The label says it works, how can that be a lie?"

>ask a question
>instead of just answering be a faggot

Fuck off with test boosters

Either take a real cycle or start cycling selective androgens receptors modulators cause what your consuming. Is straight up ass

Put in some work and research into how to increase test instead of thinking a magic powder is gonna do it for you faggot.
[spoiler] There is a powder, but I don't spoonfeed unworthy cucks[/spoiler]

Oral boosters are both less effective and damage your organs long term because they have to be digested.

We also don't know what exactly you're taking so expect bullshit inside.

You have two true solutions:
1. Lift smarter and accept your body
2. Inject, and not once or twice

If you really feel you've reached your natty limit (unlikely) then accept the cost and start injecting for the rest of your life.

Know what's a good test booster? Fucking broccoli and onions, soyboy. Cruciferous veggies, nigger.

Your better off taking sarms first before a real cycle, they are pretty safe lad, don’t be ridiculous, you will always do more damage with actual juicing, and don’t fucking act like because you read the fraud reddit it’s correct. Pinning is dangerous and if you have hereditary things like high blood pressure and male balding you better expect that shit to come faster

Sure but in the long term OP is better off just doing regular cycles if he's trying to throw money at the problem.

Only doing a bit of either won't give him anything significant, so if he's accepted the risk he might as well.

Only super male vitality works

>Phoneposters

chocolate flavor testosterone
if you take that just become a trap already.

DHEA
DIIM
D ASPARTIC ACID
FLAX SEED
STRENGTH TRAINING

>Other ways to boost testosterone
lose fat, gain muscle, lift heavy.

lmao

those aren't oral roids dip, they're just herbal blends, probably some shit like ashwagandha, tribulus and other crap.

YOU HAVE TO PIN TEST. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT

my favorite t booster is getting 8 hours of sleep per night. also I enjoy light cardio and eating lots of veggies.
it's pretty cheap bros. sorry your genetics are so shit that you have to take expensive supplements to get to normal levels