Coping Thread

ITT: We accept things we can't change about ourselves

>being ex fatty
>had two surgeries for excess skin
>no operation is perfect and some skin is still wobbly
>will have to live the rest of my life with this and the fact that I am covered in scars
>will never be able to have any relationship with a girl without having to explain the scars

>high functioning sperg
>can’t stop flinching my eyes from loud noises like weights banging even though they don’t scare me at all

>very hotheaded
>anger issues
>will eventually end up in jail because some retard with push his luck and say something he shouldn't and I'll respond in a very bad way
I try to manage it and calm down, rationalizing that it isn't worth it the hassle of law problems, but I fear I won't control myself some day. The worst thing is that it's not about getting mad and throwing a few punches or getting myself punched into calmness. This is that I get so angry I "shoot to kill" even if I get killed in the process. Seriously considering eating soy and shit since it might lower my aggresive tendencies.

It helps if you become more aware of everything around you. Try to be more "in the moment", as in don't let your senses focus on yourself and your thoughts, allow them to register everything.

pic related it's you

I expect the tip fedora responses, but this is a serious issue, I think I just can't handle emotions, sometimes I get so passionate about simple stuff, I once got fascinated by screws, how useful they are and how they hold things together is pretty awesome to me, I felt literal euphoria. I also hate and get angry with a passion so it goes both ways.
>inb4 get help

Meditation my nibba
It'll help you, I'm certain

you have autism like the rest of us, that's why you're here

>Ex fatty
>Have loose skin
>Literal orphan so living on my own since 18 and can't cough up the dough because I'm not priviliged like OP and have better priorities
>Was a virgin till 22
>Beat myself up bad about the loose skin "Waaa no girl wpuld want me, waaa this skin is horrendous"
>Get drunk and finally muster up the courage to just fuck a random
>She doesn't mind
>Get drunk again and muster up the courage again with a qt
>She doesn't mind and we even date for a year
>After that I just always tell girls I used to be fat etc
>No fucking girl minds
>Slept with almost 20 women now
>Hate the fact I beat myself up over the loose skin and stretch marks while literally NOBODY cares

Laugh at people on this forum that look good but are insecure about their traps, their definition or puffy nipples or some shit. Nobody cares but you. If I can slay with a belly flap that pounds on their stomach when I do missionary everyone can. I do have a 9/10 face thou.

yeah, serious meditators will tell you that flinching is a great sign that you are not properly in the moment.

People who flinch are not prepared to abandon the current model of the world that their mind is running. Being able to let go is critical for overall mental health and it can start with something as small as flinching.

>she left you for someone "better" because you didnt make her a priority in your life
>we can never go back to what we had
shit it hurts bros

I can't save my mom from cancer. She was diagnosed stage 4 and given two months to live, two years ago. She's got a couple day's at most left, spent sleeping. It's been really hard accepting mortality and my utter powerlessness toward people I love leaving this world. I'm 20 so there's been a lot of cursing the world for taking her so early. Sorry for the blog post.

You sound like my gf's ex. Is your name Alex by any chance?

>coping

I fucking hate this bullshit go back to r9k you incel faggots.

no

>borderline manlet
>purple acne scars
>hotheaded

Go back to beddit boogie

Did she tell you those things or are you assuming? How long were you together?

>full blown ginger with freckles'n shiiet
>only average height

...Autistic people....flinch at loud things?

This...might explain somethings.

>will always be 5'8

atleast I've got my shoe in-soles

mindfulness my dude

you sound like a bitch
eat this and grow a pair

she told me those things
we were togthere 4 years

i know, i wish i could just move the fuck on, but i feel so hollow

OP here, I know I am a privileged piece of shit. I am still insecure about the scars, guess I'll have to get drunk and not give a fuck don't I. Thanks for sharing!

all those feels, sorry for your man

this thread is about realizing the shit you can't change, accept it and move on improving yourself in ways that are within your control. r9k would just spiral into blaming society and self pitty

Holy shit this is exactly the same thing that happened with my gf, 4 years together znd used the same words to break up.

Dont beat yourself up over it user, I presume you are still pretty young and alot of relationships will end after a few years especially nowadays when you are young. I went through the same thing 2 times. And it's NOT your fault, girls dont have any sense of agency so she put the blame on you by saying those things. The truth is the magic just extinguished and some playin motherfucker came along and made her feel special. She might think he's better but the grass is always greener on the other side. Not to mention it's still puppy love and she's getting blasted with hormones. Consider it her loss and not yours and move on. You deserve better than some girl who just leaves you like that and then even tries to shove the blame onto you.

well if you are the girl in that picture that might not be a bad thing

thanks for the kind words user, sadly im not so young 34, and we have a daughter. sadly she is the true victim here

Yeah I really feel you bro. I literally beat myself up daily about the skin and stretch marks and kept every girl at bay because I was ashamed as fuck about it. Like in my story, after a few girls and years you'll dont give a shit.
Just look at it like this, if a good looking fun qt wants you but has a scar on her liver and a shittattoo would you not fuck her because of it? No nobody is perfect.
If you go to the pool and you see the overweight people do you think bad of them or do you glance and then move on with your day never thinking about them ever again?
Really nobody fucking cares.

>I do have a 9/10 face thou.
Just as I was about to feel encouraged by your post you go and fuck it right up.

I can wish at least

That's still young if you took care of your body. Sorry about your daughter. But that even further proves my point that you're not the one to blame, she even didn't consider her daughters feelings.
Did she talk about the issues before just leaving?

CAN'T STOP BEING 5'4

yeah i guess, never really directly. she just isolated and i just reciprocated what she was giving me, after a week of that she told me she was looking for a new apartment

Mewing with tongue posture really helped define my jaw. Not to mention I also had a very unsymmetric smile so I started smiling more with my right cheek to even it out. After half a year even my smile straightened out. Also I'm really lean which is good for facial aesthetics.

And every fucking time I talk to a girl they try to feel my abs and feel the belly flop so it's not like they dont know how bad it is. It's not like I take them home, take of my shirt and go "Suprise, I got a predator mouth where my belly button should be!". I also go for 7+ 's so even with an average face you should be able to score 5's and 6's consistantly.

I don't know how effective those things are, I didn't want to say this because of fedora replies but this is how bad it is:
>23
>don't go out much, only gym, mostly hikkish isolation
>some old friends try to get me to go out more
>they convince me to go to an anime con
>they bring up cosplaying so I break out of my shell
>nope.jpg
>think of it and think it might help me be less anxious around women, social gains
>fucking go as Nero from DMC series because I nail it (pale skin, blue eyes, dyed hair white for the cosplay, natty muscular)
>autistically detailed costume and hairstyle
>go to con
>friends also cosplaying
>having a good time so far
>people asking pics of me
>feelsgoodman.gif
>we go eating
>fucking ramen tastes like cardboard
>some girl keeps eyeing me
>finish the meal and go back to the con
>later we see the girl again
>she comes and asks if I'd pose for a pic with her
>the guy apparently is her bf
>girl groping the fuck out of me for the pose
>I stand there awkward as fuck and friends are holding their laughter back
>bf has a somewhat angry face and it's pretty obvious at this point he's not ok with this
>try to ghost them both to avoid drama
>she actually wants to walk with us for a bit at the con, with his bf of course
>we start chit chatting and getting somewhat borderline personal
>boyfriend won't stop making passive aggresive smug comments directed at me
>I'm somewhat angered at this point but trying to keep it cool
>friends have a worried face, they know what's going on and we agreed to make no scenes there, apparently those places are very strict about such things and will ban you every year from then on
>this goes on
>we both start getting madder and madder, he gets mad and makes more abrasive comments because his gf is talking the shit out of me, and I get mad because of his comments
>it is going to happen, my friends' faces are priceless, they know my problem
cont.

thank you for this

listen bro it's gonna hurt, it's gonna feel like shit for weeks
but the hard part's over and you'll find better
she didn't deserve you if she can't realize you're your own person with your own goals and motivations, fuck her
you got this bro, we're all gonna make it

thanks bro, i know your right

tell them you got knifed by a Puerto Rican when he demanded your wallet and you told him to fuck himself. Girls will think you're alpha.

idk man I heard that dat autophagy can do wonders. try doing some 2-3 day water fasts and then work your way into a hard dry fast. your body will literally start eating excess skin and scars and shit

good idea but I don't think that the guy guy both insides of my thighs then perfectly around my entire waist and from one armpit to the other over my chest... I could try pulling it off with a smirk making it obvious I am talking shit

>forgot to mention, bf is no soyboy, a bit shorter than me but as bulky as me overall
>he says some nasty stuff I don't even want to post here
>I go silent and give him the stare of literal death involuntarily
>my friends inmediately interrupt and say we have to go now because his mom was in trouble or whatever excuse
>nobody will ever comprehend how the fuck I did hold back
>we turn and start to leave
>we lose them but don't actually leave
>I get a bit relaxed and my bros help
>about 2 hours pass
>somewhat happy again and having fun
>found someone cosplaying Dante and we talk for a bit
>some guys start taking pics of us
>having fun and feels
>now we go and leave for real
>girl taps me on the back
>it's her again, she apologizes and says her bf is in the bathroom right now
>says it's ok, no problem, no hard feelings towards her
>like in about 2 fucking minutes, her bf comes
>he starts raging and saying something along the lines of "what the fuck are you doing? we talked about this and you are here with this fucking retard again"
>he fucking slips and falls onto the floor
>my brightest idea ever is to make the taunt my character makes in DMC4 while saying "dissapointing"
>rip.mp4
>he starts saying the most nasty shit ever and manages to light me up
>we start fighting and got beaten up pretty badly on both sides, the staff is shouting for us to stop I can't remember much but from what I recall and my friends told me he ended up in the floor and I was screaming like a crazy barbarian while stomping my foot in his head with all of my might and eventually two security guards stopped me
>he went unconscious
>could have probably killed him if no one stopped me
>lifetime banned on that place, friends played dumb so they didn't get banned too

Also I noticed I fucked up on the first post, I was cosplaying as Virgil, not Nero.

Alpah af

I have pectus excavatum.
The last few years my parents have helped me take a myriad of tests to see if i qualify for surgery. I don't, despite the fact that it's visually severe. They now want to switch over to a different type of insurance so that we can find a different doctor who might have a different opinion. It'll cost my parents more money per month to see someone that will probably tell me the same thing. I feel like I should just tell them to stop, to not waste any more money on me trying to fix this. I worry that my dad especially (since the condition came from his side of the family) is trying to get this done because he feels guilty about it in a way. At this point, my chest is just a part of me, and something I've pretty much accepted. But that idea of having a normal chest and not having to worry about taking my shirt off in public is still really attractive to me, despite the long recovery time after a supposed surgery. So I'm in this weird limbo where I both want to accept my body for what it is, but also change it to what I want.

I'm emotionally damaged with extreme hate for women and murderous hate for people who cheat. I'm also extremely possessive which is why I don't talk to women because the moment I see her talking to another guy or even thinking about it makes me shake with anger. I just have a naive worldview that everyone should love someone and stay loyal and happy for the rest of their lives and not fucking cheat. I broke up with ex because of this and now am insecure and pathetic and have turned down sex offers from drunk rave thots multiple times because I believe I'm gonna lose my virginity to someone who I'll love and marry and spend my life with.

I'd love to hug you.

I hope things get better for you. You're in my prayers.

>>can’t stop flinching my eyes from loud noises like weights banging even though they don’t scare me at all

search acoustic shock syndrome.

I worked in callcentres when I was 21-22. I swear poor headsets and callcentre confines were the cause of this. Particularly the last callcentre that gave you a headset with only one fucking earpiece and crammed 6 peoples where there should have been 4.

All of a sudden someone speaking behind me would give me a shock and when the headset wasn't on I'd be unable to pay attention to anything specifically unless it was driven straight into my ear.

Took me about 2 years to get over it. Doesn't even seem like a problem now, but at the time it really was.

>layer of fat covering lower abs due to constant insulin injection
>depressed sternum
>strech marks all over ass
>gyno

Extremely inelastic skin.
If I ever gain significant amounts of fat or muscle I break out in horrible purple stretch marks.
I can strive for either eternal ottermode or jacked but never able to take my shirt off

Everyone thinks I am heterosexual irl, while im 100% homosexual. Question: Why are women so pushy, I mean they keep testing me but they don't get that I am not interested... The fuck is wrong with them?

Women, especially 7+, expect every guy with a dick wants to fuck them. I've seen girls throw actual tantrums when they don't get the guy they want, since usually they rarely get a no. They somehow expect their tits to make you straight lmao

wtf dude are you me
i am in the same situation as you are right now, the only difference is that my case isnt "life threateningly severe" so i won't get surgery unless i go to a private surgeon, it's pretty bad

>manlet
>might be prediabetic
>shit tolerance for struggle and difficulty

As bad as the fight was, you've definitely got potential to solve your anger issues. Especially since you understand you have them and how far they can go.
There's something to be said about tact. It's the lubrication that social interaction needs, and without it, you're throwing sand in a machine that doesn't work too well at best. But I'm not telling you to get tact because
>try to ghost them both to avoid drama
means that you already know that. But sometimes, when a situation is escalating or about to become an unavoidable mess, tossing tactfulness aside and laying things out in the open can put a quick stop to bullshit. In that case, instead of trying to politely ignore them, just tell them that you don't want to hang out with them or whatever.

However, I'll stop lecturing you about that because you've probably already ran the event in your head a hundred times over and found a hundred solutions to that specific problem and I'm just whistling in the wind. I will say for certain that meditation can help you. You might have to tailor it a bit to focus on your anger, but give it a shot. It's helped my friends. It's helped me. Try the basics in that picture, then move on to something else. The great thing about meditation is that there's no wrong answers, just preferences.

noone thinks that,

one of my friends always thought that we think he is straight, but everyone knew he was not, and everyone tried to make him feel that people think he is straight

>Having insane amounts of pimples as a kid
>Will always have the scars they left behind on my chest, back, shoulder
>People will always assume I roid because I have those scars

It kinda sucks, been lifting for 4 years and I'm kinda big, but not in a way that it would seem like I roid.. Yet I often hear comments behind my back about roiding when I'm at the beach. Shit sucks.

I think I like my work colleague who I know for certain liked me and tried to make me jealous with another guy, but now he's asked her out and I'm here on the sidelines putting a face on like I'm cheering for her saying yes qt, thank fuck he finally did because fuck her jealousy games.

>I've also to get her stuff for workplace secret santa

What have I done Veeky Forums... I'm lifting then eating some chicken and bacon w/pepper sauce and getting drunk. This hurts more than finding out my ex cheated on me multiple times...?

Encouraging words please anons

Find your soulmate instead of worrying about some girl playing jealousy games with you.

had to look up what that actually is. sucks but seems to be a quite affordable operation in europe. I also read that there is some kind of "suction cup therapy" but I guess that you looked into all of this. best of luck.

I am sure your father isn't feeling guilty, he just wants to help you. Just imagine yourself in his position.

>don't feel any positive emotions, even if things are going well
>went to several psychologists
>got put on pills
>only made things worse
>mfw I have to live my entire life feeling like everything is suffering

Post your belly. I've been thinking about getting that surgery

Godspeed.

hey dude are you in the states? why don't you come over to europe for a month and get that surgery much cheaper?

To be honest I'm very introspective, if that counts as meditation (loneliness helps for this), I do go through things over and over again in my head, I'm not even an angry person per se, I'm somewhat happy and optimistic, the issue is that it takes very little (compared to other persons) to get me very angry, and I don't like being angry, so thinking that this random retard made me mad and because of him I stopped being happy, gets me even more angry, if that makes any sense. There are certain themes, certain things that if someone says them to me, I'll turn into a dangerous person in an instant. I was bullied when I was young so maybe something got fucked up as a result. It's like I went through so much shit for so many years that even the tiniest bit of that will turn me into a berserker.

My brother has this and it's honestly not a huge deal to most people. If you're in good shape and have a solid personality nobody worth your time is gonna turn you down over it

>gay
>not hookup oriented or a yasskween

Time to die alone

>turbomanlet at 5'6
>celiac disease

>framelet
>lowbar squats don't benefit you because there isn't enough room on your back
>5'9
>getting that vegeta hairline

it's fine

Why don't you just end it and shoot yourself you edgy fucking faggot?

Same.
Same.

How do I accept being ugly and having a weak chin/jaw?
I can't grow facial hair whatsoever even though I'm 26.

>5'5
>dumb as fuck
>ugly in the face....like 3/10
>can't seem to connect with adults

I'm anxious about my future, I'm jobless, still living with parents, and would hate to depend on someone else so I can live elsewhere.

I have money saved for a trip but the anxiety is too much, don't know where to start.

I'm very self destructive and will start fights with my family and then regret them, fuck

>narrow shoulders
>gyno -> gyno surgery -> still some gyno left and ugly scar on nip now

a lot of other shit but accepting this has felt good

anybody else suspect they are /klines/

>Dick is 5.2 inches long
>Most women will never be completely overcome with emotion with you in a relationship, even if you satisfy her in other ways
>I will always let other people get me down.
>My voice will never be deeply masculine.

Seeing a counselor on Tuesday. Hoping he tells me I was right dumping my girlfriend. Feel more productive without her. When none of my friends are free I'm pretty alone though. I just hated fucking giving up my time to do anything for her.

anybody have advice how to cope with shitty ankle flexibility, i would really love to do SS or a standard program but I can't really squat or DL.

i have a bone spur in my left ankle so stretching hasn't done shit

Holy shit my name is Alex and in this situation, what's her name start with?

I want to try and leave my shit restaurant job and go into something better. The problem is that since I've only worked in shit jobs, I feel like I will never be able to get into a nice, more professional job. My grades were shit in college and I'm still pretty lost in wanting to know what I want to do with my life so, that makes it even worse.

Even if I somehow got an office job, I just feel like I won't even be able to connect with the people there.

I've got it too, my ex-gf was short as fuck and her head would fit in it when we hugged. She said it was made for her to nuzzle into
Damn I miss her

iktf

I almost landed in jail last year. One of my fears is that one day I will kill a man in another wave of impulsiveness and agression

Heck, I jerk off twice a day and even that doesn't help me

me too but now i have a cool gf and she's married to a soyboy beta so it all ended pretty well

With an E.

I'm really sorry to hear this user. She's lucky to have a son like you to continue her memory.

i had a slipped disc when i was 21, after progressive worsening i had a discectomy.

i'm 28 now. no matter how well i strengthen and stay flexible etc. i will always have a constant background level of pain / discomfort.

get your thyroid checked

my ex did this and it turned out to be anxiety from the graves disease that nearly killed her

I hate that we live in such a feminised society that you can go to jail for solving your problems in the way men are supposed to

you don't get the dramatic differences in upper body strength and bone density between men and women for calling the cops

>5.0" erect
>1.5" flaccid
And if I'm not being generous I could probably round down to 4.75".
>girth matters most
I don't have that either. It's hard to find the motivation to lift when you know more muscles will just make your tiny dick even more disappointing.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to grow a full beard. 24 and grow maybe 40 hairs on my face

iktf

Exactly. They wanted to lock me up for a simple fist fight - no weapons used and no one that got severly hurt (well, some black eyes, some broken teeth and a light concussion obviously but nothing really serious).

Luckily they send me to jail but this case just shows how fucked the government acts. I think they should give some legal space for minor fist fights between men. That way we keep things uptight and don't get a pussified society where men get to call the cops for every single thing

Bro you seem fun to hang around but with your issue of euphoric feelings and anger I think you may have bipolar disorder. Im not saying to see a shrink but like the anons said try mediation. Im also another person who gets angry pretty quickly but not as bad. You should really think about the consequences in the moment. Just remember bro, anyone can die in a fight all it takes is one good punch or you go crippled

Same. Feels Bad.

>getting myself punched into calmness
Cool story bro were her tits like a bag of sand?

>these cringy pictures

STOP

Sorry you gotta lose her so early bro. Take care and keep her memory alive.

>Take the easy road often, do impulsive shit when I know I shouldn't
>Say I'll do something, end up not through either forgetfulness or lack of trying, which is really a lack of commitment
>Indecisive as fuck and seemingly always picking the wrong choice no matter the situation
>Want to do great things and make a tangible, long lasting difference

>I know deep down I'll never be able to do that.

Keto actually helps with insulin sensitivity