Who here /Gym Bully/?

Happened last night
>spare room in gym with punching bags in a room with mirrors on walls and wood floors
>step into room some skinny dyel is doing some gay ballroom dancing shit with some QT
>has fucking tap dancing shoes on
>listening to music that sounds like U2 mixed with cold play
>unplug soy boys phone and plug in my own, blare white nationalist metal and start beating the shit out of punching bag
>soy boy is visible uncomfortable as testosterone sweat fills the air
>his girl is mirin
>finish up beating the fuck out of the bag
>on my way out say “nice shoes” and smirk
>kick his gym bag
>flies across floor and his stuff spills out
>soy boy doesn’t make a peep
Share gym bullying routines and stories

>See some DYEL clearly doing some meme routine like SS or SL after probably reading about it on leddit
>Squatting one plate
>Ask if I can work in
>OHP it for a solid set of ten
>365 and walk away

who the fuck is this guy? not the redneck kid, the guy who's always choking out thots

chad

Sam Hyde you fucking new fag

>not knowing samir al hayeed
never, ever going to make it

but seriously i need to know, i'm not gay but i have a crush on him

thanks, also kys

thats the walking genocide you faggot

>meme since 2015

yea i'm the newfag

You tripped on his gym bag on your way out and ran out of there crying, didn't you, user?

I-is this actually a bad thing?
I did this yesterday since there were no racks open and he didn't seem to mind.

No working in is perfectly normal OP there was just mocking his squat max

For the past week or so this skelly mode guy with a shaved head has been coming to the gym the exact same times as me. He's doing SL5x5. Give me ways to fuck with him.

founder of Guy Heaven Gym

I lift to channel my anger and aspieness into the weights, god forbid some douche fucks with me in that moment.

Check this out:

>get to gym
>start your routine
>build huge pump, really give it all you got, leave nothing on the table
>finish last set, get your bag, start heading out
>just as you leave, say goodbye to the receptionist
>get home, eat well, sleep, make gains

Works every time!

>didn't tip

this is how I know you're dyel

Nice, that'll teach him.

>Offer to spot him on bench
>Film his form and point out issues
>Suck his cock in the shower

but for you to not know about a meme from 2015 you'd have to have started browsing AFTER 2015. what can we conclude here

Gave her another kind of tip, if you catch my drift. The tip of my dick. My gland. From my penis.

fyi, can rep 1pl8 without being dyel. Try doing paused sets of 15-20. Its harder than you think.

i don't get it

Could you be a little less esoteric

>every session able to lift more on sl
>meme
Youve got memes infecting your brain. Im not going to argue thats its some kind of percect, but its a routine and Im happy to be at the gym. I think you may have serious "something to prove" syndrome
I understand that im not as strong as others since I just started lifting but it would probably be intimidating to a lot of beginners. My first time at the gym I was only able to squat the bar and my manager went with me. He mocked me and began curling the bar in the squat rack calling it baby weight. I ignored him and am now at 110 but some of us beginner dyels are terrified of the gym already.

you can peak on ss or sl but they're shit for upper body hypertrophy so you're going to screech to a halt on those bad programs at some point

if just throwing weight on the bar every session is all you care about, you could do literally any program as a beginner. doesn't make them good

kek

Whats so bad about it if Ive been doing sl with added upper body workouts. Ill add 3-5 targetting workouts based on the lifts I did that day for the upper body. Im still learning of course, but like when I did ohp I also did side arm raises and tricep pushdown.

>that picture
>kek

I had to gym bully someone yesterday and I feel kinda bad about it.

>At gym
>notice squat racks have been moved to accommodate 1 more rack
>find my rack "I like it because it doesn't have safety bars and is solid
>dude doing dumbbell lunges close to the rack
>start warming up
>dude asks me to move to another rack because "I was here first
>tell him no, I like this rack and you can move your dumbbells anywhere
>tells me no because he's there first.
>bars loaded up, about to start squatting and the guy starts doing lunges right behind me and I can't lift off and take a step back
>lose my shit
>grab his gym bag and throw it about 15 feet to another platform and tell him to go there
>pick up his dumbbells and start rolling them to the other platform
>I can see tears in his eyes
>he gets the gym manager
>manager asks me what happened
>I explain
>manager tells him to do lunges where I threw his shit too
>b-but I was here first
>I burst out "just fucking work out over there and get on with it
>he says "but I was here first" as his eyes get more wet
>manager asks him to leave and come back when he's feeling a bit more calm
>guy slams down weights, grabs bag and leaves

Wtf, was I wrong here?

Pretty dick move to reserve a rack whilst not using it but you could have just deescalated and gone to another rack (I assume other were available) no need to throw his shit like an autistic asshole senpai. If you like a rack so much that you are going to make a grown man cry you got problems g.

wtf no that guy sounds like a major asshole

You were right, don't worry about it. The guy was a cunt.

Touching his belongings was totally in the wrong. You may have been right about the situation as a whole but you really had no right to do that

>doing nautilus abductor machine behind the squat racks
>notice some DYEL twink "ottermode" in front of me
>lmao thinking that's what matters and not aiming for permabulk sex god bearmode like me
>only lmao1pl8 on the bar
>not even doing squats properly
>never even bends his legs, just grabs the bar and tries to push it over his head
>thefuck.png
>he tries 5x5 of these, but he fails on his 5th set
>kek internally so hard i nearly spit out my intra-workout bcaa's
>as he starts unracking after his 5th set i yell over to him "hey buddy! you can just leave those plates on"
>i'm grinning because i'm not actually his buddy
>jog over and throw on an extra 10 lb plate to each side
>smirk at him again to make sure he's watching
>he's just packing up his gym bag but i know he's secretly watching me
>put the bar on my back and do a set of 5 in front of his face
>kek internally at the DYEL who was so ashamed that he just walked away

fuck feels good to be the alpha gym bully

This

You were in the right to be pissed, but you handled it like a child

>connect phone to gym sound system via bluetooth
>guy is doing cross fit
>play enter the gladiators (circus music)

>guy fails a set of bench
>play wah wah wah waaaaah soundeffect

>everybody laughing at them.
>they leave

That's why I feel bad, I definitely overreacted by throwing his bag. I was just fuming pissed that he started doing sets right behind me as I was starting to lift. From here, if I see him in the future, do I talk him about it, or just let this beef cook until it spills into the streets?

Peanut Arbuckle

You're assuming it'll go either way. You can probably just act as if it never happened.
If he seems anxious around you give it a week or two and then try to clear the air.
Maybe he just needs to learn etiquette and this was his first hard lesson. Don't be afraid to go the extra mile and show him the ropes (in a nice way) if he seems like a dingus

You should take to him and apologize. You will both feel better

Thanks for the laugh OP

Hard to say. I personally approach anyone I see bad blood starting with to cool it off as quick as possible, but not to insult you it just sounds like you may not have the social skills to pull that off. You may be like "hey I know I was serious on using that rack, but I was still out of line in throwing your stuff". its easier for me to word these things in the actual situation but the point is showing where you stand on the situation as a whole, while admitting you handled it poorly. If they still want to have an issue with you thats their choice.

he was there first desu

I'm going to talk to him, apologize and tell him "Maybe you just need to learn etiquette and this was your first hard lesson." and if he doesn't agree i'm going to challenge him to a fight. Maybe after I kick his ass we can finally have a mutual respect for each other.

>Fight
Are you sure? He sounded like a soy

fucking positive. honestly, as an onion alpha, nothing would bring me more joy than socking up some soyboy.

Relax, mate. Remember this all started because of a squat rack

fuck off cuckboi

>"we're all going to make it"
>bully other guys trying to make it
what is wrong with you, Veeky Forums?

You sound like an insecure brainlet, tbqh

Bullying people increases your test

You have a crush on this guy?

Who doesnt?
>the modern alpha

avoid saying "you need" to anyone for any reason. it puts people on the defensive and automatically makes them think about why they "dont need"

B-BUT I WAS H-HERE FIR-FIRST

I’m not quite following you but I think your on too something

I'm not trying to sell this guy cutco knives. I'm trying to put this guy in his place, i hope he does get defensive.

then why do you feel bad about what you did if you hate the guy and want to beat him up. if you hate him so much, then fuck him, who cares if he gets mad or if you threw his stuff?

dark child A. K. A. nugget head

IDK, prob because he had tears in his eyes...

you reduced the man to a crybaby bitch and the manager sent him home. you already won.

god it feels good to OHP other people's squat and DL maxes

What can I say? I never tire of winning.

You're a cunt.

He sounds like an inexperienced gym goer. As someone more experienced you are a massive prick to bully them out like that. You're a massive fucking retard that gives fit people a bad reputation

>Throw on an extra 10 lbs plate each side
So thats a 1,20pl8 squat
Is this bait?

>Working out in the lower level of the building
>All the real equipment is there, power racks etc
>Its always just me down here
>Finishing up my lifts with Deadlifts, doing SS
>385 so the plates make some noise
>Two QT come down, ask me to keep it down, one says the kid is sleeping
>Who the fuck brings a kid to the gym
>Tell them off, crank up my music, Goatmoon fills the air
>Finish my last two reps, making as much noise as I can
>Proceeded to re rack plates as loud as I can
>QTs are doing some meme body exercises
>Squating empty bar for the third week in a row
>Proceed to mock them as they attempt to front squat
>Ask the fat one if she is bulking. get a solid glare of hate
>Go upstairs and reheat some left overs
>Check on the little gain goblin
>Come browse /fit

I love home gyms

Gym manager just called me, apparently he filed a police report because I cracked the screen on his phone when I launched his shit into orbit.

A god of powerlifting

music?
personally, max resist, final war, skrewdriver.

Always looking recommendations.

Best,
Max resist - keep fighting

I don't look fit enough to be giving out advice yet. I'll do the other two things.

>kys
edgy

Different guy here. That's exactly what I'm doing and it's been working well so far. The dude you responded to probably fell for the
>bench and OHP are all the upper body exercise you need
meme and now it's everyone else's fault.

>offer to help him bench more than what he usually lifts
>drop the barbell on him when he's struggling with the last rep

there he's fucked forever

>Have some skelly dyel twin boy ask for a spot on his LMAO 1/2pl8 bench
>Watch him struggle to get it off the rack
>Weight pins him down to the bench
>Here him say "h-h-h-h-help"
>Pretend I don't hear him
>Stare at him in the eyes as fear overcomes him
>Finally pick the bar up, curl it 6 times will staring at him
>before he can get back up plant him back down and pin him with the bar
>Pull his lmao basketball shorts down
>Suck his dick
>walk away saying "no-homo", leaving him pinned on the bench crying for help, pants down.
>Never see him at the gym again.

I've just ejaculated

No homo

Ah cool, so this whole story is made up or my earlier assessment was right and you lack communication skills.

Eric pls

>gym time with Roy and the boys and notice a few new faces in the establishment
>that Christmas feeling
>look at Roy(and the boys) and give them the nod
>we've been members of this gym for a few years now and have made a tradition of 'welcoming' new gym goers
>see some portly fat kid on the treadmill and head over to him
>start chatting to him and I lean on the speed and incline increase buttons whilst chatting
>he gets visibly nervous and asks me to move my arm between his heavy breaths
>deny him this and instead lecture him on HIIT, the speed still creeping up as well as the incline
>pretty quickly he starts to lose position on the treadmill and his sweaty hands keep slipping on the handles giving him no escape
>he thuds onto the back of the treadmill and is propelled into a stack of sips that Roy(and his boys) set up whilst I hazed this kid
>"STRIKE" I yell with a thunderous roar

Not seen him since but there are enough new members to have some more fun

>get big
>bully people at gym
>post about it on Veeky Forums

wouldn't spend my free time any other way

you're in the right. It's just like you said, dumbbells go anywhere, racks don't

you're a hero m8

David Duke

if he ever shows up again you should apologize and the right thing for him to do would be apologize too. don't let it fester and he shows up to lunge a dumbbell deep inside you while you're trying to squat

>receptionist tells me to have a good workout
>i do

>go to gym
>on the menu today are: squats, OHP, DL, power shrugs
>all the squat racks are taken
>one of them taken by a hipster looking tattooed cunt with ear gauges
>walk over to this faggot and stare at him
>wait for him to get under the bar, then ask him "how many sets you got left bro"
>can tell his stablizers need work from the way he's leaning this and that way just standing there with lmao0.5pl8 on his back
>eventually he puffs out "one"
>respond with an enthusiastic "alright bro" and clap him on the back hard
>he barely manages to not fall over
>go to DB rack and start curling, watching from behind my pink rimmed shades as he finishes up
>walk over and start curling my dumbbells in the newly vacated squat rack

>two days later
>I walk in and find the hipster faggot on an incline bench in front of the DB rack facing the mirror wall
>get some heavy ass dumbbells and carry them over so I'm standing between his bench and the mirror right in front of him
>drop them loudly and obnoxiously
>he starts to complain but I'm wearing headphones so I pretend I can't hear him and "accidentally" always turn my back to him so I can't see him gesticulating
>he's too beta to touch me to get attention
>now he starts to do incline DB press
>last rep incoming
>he's struggling
>this is my cue
>bend down as if to pick up my heavy ass dumbbells
>release a noxious cloud of toxic fumes right into the hipster's face
>an onion-flavored protein fart of the highest magnitude imaginable engulfs him, the stench almost palpable
>hipster drops DBs and almost pukes, stands up far too quickly and almost faints from the lowered blood pressure and lack of oxygen
>laugh as he scrambles away on wobbly legs

Whoever he is he can't keep getting with it

you arent going to make it friend. i would invite you to try and solve this issue amicably. I think you will find it works out better for both of you long term.

try:
"hey man, i wanted to apologize for throwing your stuff, but i hope you can see why i was angry...." - then explain why you got rattled and move on.
essentially speak to him as if his opinion on the subject doesnt matter, but not in a way that compels him or contradicts him. put forward your truth and do your own thing.

if you tell him he needs to do something it WILL escalate. most likely not to violence as you hope but pseudoviolence and police intervention. if your into that then go for it but dont say i didnt warn you

>working out at uni gym
>chubby white kid keeps staring at the gym thots
>fatty is oblivious to his surroundings, getting in people's way, blocking access to plate trees, etc.
>can't stop watching this autist, starting to get annoyed at the goober
>he starts breathing through the mouth
thatsit.jpeg

>walk up to him
>"excuse me, I need to grab a 45lb plate"
>he barely pivots out of the way
>45 lb plate 'accidentally' slips and falls on his foot

was very lol

They call him Argon

not bad my man, I like it

holy shit, is he attempting to bloatmog?

What about raping men?

You should’ve just done your fag lunges somewhere else

you're right dude, people like that make serial killers. Just frustrating little girl men who feel so entitled they're no longer willing to listen to reason.

>see some faggot twink squatting a little under 2pl8
>ask to work in
>ask him to load 8pl8 on the bar because i have to focus before the lift
>the madman actually does it
>walk up to the bar
>do a few bodyweight squats
>"alright thanks bro"
>leave