Tomboys

Myself

Mien negger

The one and only

I lift for thicc Alanis

for my mental sanity of course

and for the girls staring at my nips through my tight white riviera shirt

I lift to find her

I want that one too. Where do we find her, user?

She findes you

but where does she find me? Tinder? Gym? Not in class, cause no women in turbulent flow class.

Craigslist where I found mine.

No craigslist where I live. Do I need to move to america and look on craigslist? Is it the only way?

It is in your destiny son.

Brought me to tear. I possessed exactly one like that which was clever, honest, 7/10 face and 9/10 body. We were both 16 and virgin when we met and we stayed together for 3 years. Then I threw it all away for another girl I don't even love and broke the first girl's heart. I love and miss her til today. It's been 3 months now and a week ago I broke up with the other girl. I'm planning on texting her because I don't believe she stopped loving despite how much I hurt her.

You have convinced me. I will apply for the diversity lottery to america next year. In November 2018 I will go to america and look on craigslist for her.

I am sure I will get in, because you need some norwegian diversity.

I’ve got one of these currently. It sounds fun in concept - and in some ways it’s great, but you get tired of being made to feel guilty over spending time with yourself.

Did you also find her on craigslist? Is it really all they make it up to be, this craigslist?

Miranda

as an asian i lift for this white girl

Vanilla Lancer is my girl and the alter me is faithful to Lancer Alter.

To stop hating myself.
To finally have a body I am not disguised myself of.
lost more than 33kg, normal BMI but still high bf%
Right now I stop the weightloss and build muscle as my main goal (while in ketosis)
The interesting part, The more you lose the faster you have to change pants size.
Remembered that after the ifrst 8kg I needed some new pants.
from 27-31kg I needed new ones.
and just got a new one form 31kg-33kg,

Just imagine all the guys the fucked to get over you.

patrician taste

Who the fuck is that character i see her poping up in almost every one of these treads

The one person who will always take care of me and never leave me.

I lift for someone that's never coming back

>REEEE-ing soyboy

off my Veeky Forums

uhh, what's up with jesus's clothes? jesus would have never worn something like this

I lift to be the man my father wasn't

Keep up the good work user and you will reach your goals :)

Not the user your replying to, but I had one of those. Great bod, tall, obsessive, loved video games. Face was 4/10, but workable. Great sex. I had it all. But goddamn did she drive me up the fucking wall. Not a moment of peace. You're hanging with someone else you get "who are you with" "come over later" "why don't you answer your texts?" I mean it wears on you. Plus it's worse if she's obsessive but doesn't share a lot of interests with you. I drove her 4 hours to the beach once and she wanted to go home after 15 min. I was lifting my patience to the point of failure and I just had to call it. If you two click, you'll be the luckiest man in the world. If not, welcome to hell.

It’s only been three months? Go get her man

DELET THIS NOW

Holy shit. I don't even want to bang her. I just want to protecc.

I'm getting old, man.

lifting for ldr gf who i'll probably never get to cuddle with

i dont know why i lift. im an ugly and a manlet i will never succeed in life. someones i just want to buy some rope and hang myself desu

>gf from 16 to 19
man your life hasn't even really started yet. Teenage love is intense because of the whore moans but you don't even know what your life is all about anyway so don't be so overly romantic. Don't go my route though ke
t. 34y/o with big notch count and not able to feel anything anymore

i'm sorry user
have a good family of your own and be everything you wish that you had for them

Mussolini

Kek that's me posting her in every thread.
She is from the Camelot chapter of Fate Grand Order.
There is a lot to catch up on if you are new to the Nasuverse.

for the day i get a qt slav weeaboo gf

White women in wheat fields.

U kno wer u is dawg?

Cheekie

>defending a nazi

Nigga wut is you doin

VIOLENCE AND VENGEANCE!

Can confirm this.
>if I ever go anywhere without her, she gets paranoid
>if i take more than 10 minutes to answer a text and don't give a reason, she breaks down
>I must text her good morning and good night, every day.
Run away from these

To be able to fight back when the revolution starts

You're gonna make it, brah

Same here. It's overrated. She makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong when I'm not. Like hanging out with a female relative. Going out with friends. Going to church because there are qts at church. Or even just having female coworkers. I love her, but I wish she would be less obsessive. It's like she doesn't trust me, or she's really insecure about herself.

posting on Veeky Forums

I lift to not be a super skinny DYEL faggot
Doesn't matter that I'll never be super aesthetic or anything, i'm just glad i'm not the tall lanky fuck anymore with super thin arms.
Really helped my self image

Art class desu

To be an inspiration to my future sons, I work with kids during my summer breaks and the fat kids are ALWAYS the fucking worst, they're super sensitive about their weight and any loss in a sport which is usually caused by their weight makes them cry, they're always lazy as shit and don't want to do anything, I think they're disgusting and completely repulsive and they always act like spoiled little shits when they don't get what they want, while the other skinny or fit kids are always the most energetic who actually want to run around and play, and since their faces and necks aren't clogged with fat they actually have squeaky voices which I think is cute. So I would never want my child (preferably sons) to get fat, and I plan to do so by setting an example, don't be too strict, give them sweets rarely and reward them, but teach them the importance of health and fitness early on.

Liz Harris as well m8

to make it to the horizon
youtube.com/watch?v=8oc8UUzlfwE

unironically this!

Yeah maybe once you get a girlfriend like this you'll realize it's a bit of a chore. She can't do anything on her own.

kek

How do you get a feminine pretty woman liek that?

She's from Brazil though

>gym used to be only time I didn't feel like shit
>depression and suicidal thoughts are beginning to infect me whilst working out
How do I fix this? I lifted the depression away, but it's getting heavier faster than I grow stronger