Rate my progress

Its been 4 months of my training any advice to step up my game. I work out 4 times a week 3-5 hours

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Long way to go but noticeable difference, good job OP. Just keep eating minimal amounts of food.

that gyno definately needs a scalpel no matter how much weight you lose

Nice tits faggot

Thats a really good start, you can definitely see some changes emerging. Keep it up.

How does one loose himself that much?

Bad parenting, mostly.

Good job man!

sure, blame your parents. I tell you what, being a fat kid is better than being a skinny kid.

At least you won't stunt your growth that way.

I wish my parents force fed me more.

yeah but then you get your hormone levels fucked due to obesity during puberty and then you are babyfaced for tge rest of your life

How much do you weigh now?

I have the same problem, bitch tits still there even though you've lost 50lbs !!!

Not true. Larger chance of ending up babyfaced by eating too little, so it is still way worse.

Too much too fast, you didn't gave your skin a chance to shrink/heal

You went from fat and ugly to.... fat and ugly.

Maybe you should just kill yourself and hope you get reincarnated as someone not fat and disgusting.

Nice shit Post

THICCBOIIIII

good work OP. Your hard work is paying off.

Good job, but I will be real, unlike some other people on here.

You didn't mention cardio.
I think you would benefit far, far more if you actually went on a bike/rower for an hour at least 2x a week. You look too heavy to run for the time being.

babbies first shitpost hu?

you still look like shit but keep going. you'll get there

sadly this

Holy moly, actual breasts. I'm sorry user. As others have said; you still look like shit, but much less of a shit. You're doing good progress my man. Keep at it

You are still over 30-35% fat, curious to see what happens at least at 20%.

OP, impressive work.

Please do keep it up. Your body now isn't the most aesthetic, but it's notable progress from day 1. Keep it going. [spoiler]OP had a visible sixpack when he was fat.[/spoiler][spoiler] That's a sign.[/spoiler]

Prioritize chest. Good work so far

How do I unlock BRAAAAAAAAAAP mode?

Keep at it tubby. One day you will make it.

>tfw people actually believe this
HAHAHAHA EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE MANLET

Young children grow faster when fat until puberty hits, then skinny kids grow faster because the body fat is messing with the hormons.they will still have to eat a lot though, growing consumes a lot of calories

you got no muscle to worry about losing so eat only fruit for like 90 days. try 30 bananas a day. ripe spotted ones

jej havent seen that in a while

wrong
also fat children make fat adults, studies have shown this repeatedly

You need to start bulking. SS and GOMAD.