Hey Veeky Forums how do you do a reverse kegel? When i try it...

Hey Veeky Forums how do you do a reverse kegel? When i try it, it feels like im flexing my abs super hard and im not breathing well. How do i know if im actually hitting the right spot?

bump

bump

bump

bump

When you piss and cut off the stream it's a kegel. Next time you piss, push the stream harder. That's a reverse kegel. Fuck off.

even if i flex my abs?

pump

Yes there is more than one muscle working.

Why would you ever need to do a reverse kegel?

>Next time you piss, push the stream harder.
Never take this god awful advice. I had a friend that had to see a doctor because he would force his piss out.

what the fuck are you talking about?

i need to do reverse kegels

to last longer

do you do them user? How do u know if youre doing them?

I already last in excess of 30 minutes and I have never done a kegel or reverse kegel in my life.

okay?

Don't forget your cockring.

what?

I did kegels for a long time without soing reverse kegels and it fucked me up, whenever I fucked a girl I was unintentionally contracting like I was doing kegels which would make me cum within a few minutes, was able to last way longer before that. After some research I found that kegels and reverse kegels need to be trained in balance to not get hyperactivity in that area, also reverse kegels while having sex helps me delay my orgasm, having practiced it a few times helps to be able to do this during sex

Why would i need to do regular kegels when i can just do reverse to undo the damage?

Kegels are supposed to give you harder erections and stay hard for longer, also it should make you cum harder. For me it kinda worked but killed it at the same time by coming too fast. Doing nothing reverse and normal kegels gives me all the benefits

How do i know if im balancing them? Like i dont know where im starting at or how bad regular kegel'd im dominated

The most important thing is to do them at least 3 times a day to create a habit and then worry about yout form

For me it was quite obvious but idk how to tell how well balanced you are. If you are edging and feel your pc muscle contracting way to actively this might mean youre doing too many kegels and not enough reverse but Im not sure about this, still a beginner in dick health

I feel it contracting whenever i get a boner at all.

Really? I physically cannot cum when doing kegals, I can even orgasm but nothing comes out if I’m squeezing them hard. Kinda weird it makes you finish faster

youre low test thats why.

mhm

the muscles involved in kegels can become chronically tight. since i was young i've been tensing those muscles because i was too busy playing video games to go to the toilet and now im stuck in a constant half-kegel
im not sure if reverse kegels actually do anything to reverse that though, because its just muscle relaxation. might as well just squat down in a pajeet shitter position because that relaxes those muscles as well

Can you do reverse kegels in that position?

hmmm

Wat

what the fuck???? why would being able to hold in your cum and make yourself not come need anything else? how the fuck could you even do a reverse kegel? theres no difference in flexing the pelvic region that could possibly mean a "reverse" kegel. this is all bullshit.

but as for the guys who do kegels a lot you think it makes you cum faster? why?

just shut up kid

ive done kegels and they have only helped me not cum during sex, not the opposite

nobody gives a fuck kid, fuck out of here

hahahah you are retarded

how so?

hmmm