Can any of you Veeky Forumsizens help me pick out a power cage/rack? I can't make up my mind...

Can any of you Veeky Forumsizens help me pick out a power cage/rack? I can't make up my mind. I just want to escape my shit gym that is eighty percent machines and only has one cage. I was thinking either a Titan T-3 or a fairly cheap Fitness Reality 810XT off Amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dy5eyMDt3c
startingstrength.com/article/how-to-build-a-home-gym
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What country are you from OP?
The cage is not that important if you want a home gym.
High quality barbells and plates tho.
Its a good cage.I would pick some cheaper.
What are your goals to do in that cage?
What can this 300$ cage offer you that a 200$ can't?

think about how often you spend $100 on stuff you don't need. If you take care of the cage it will last you your entire life, so I wouldn't feel bad spending a little more to have a nice home gym. not OP though.

Titan's quality control and customer service are essentially non-existent. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy from them, but you should be aware that you might end up sorting things out yourself or stuck on call-waiting for hours trying to get things fixed.

Just make sure to pre-drill the ceiling holes before you put it in the corner.

Dont listen to the retard telling you to buy a $100 cage, unless it's a quality used one on craigslist. There is tons of good exercise equipment on CL for next to nothing because people buy home gyms and give up, or are upgrading, etc.

Don't get set on a particular model, just find good shit on CL and check it out in person to make sure it isn't a hunk of shit. You'll have money to spare for plates etc

Enjoy your Chinese sourced and made piece of shit.

Make one out of wood. Not even kidding, it will be a quarter of the price, looks cozy as fuck and you'll learn some actual skills doing it. You can make one from like 150$ tops

Enjoying falling for American propaganda and paying 5x the price for everything.

Titan > rogue

M8 it's a fucking box of steel. The cheaper will also be a box of steel. Both will be a box of steel in 50 years. Go for the cheapest if they have the same functionality

Well you have to take QC and other things into consideration. Not saying that you need a $900 cage, but $100 is too cheap to actually be good. Might just try CL and see what I can find. Mostly looking to do basic barbell lifts along with dips n' shit. I would prefer to purchase new.

t3 is solid. highly reccomended for poorfags.

Double, a little more maybe, but it isn't 5x, and yes, it is worth it to me to support an original company that makes their shit in house or farms out to other American companies and employs Americans over a scammy bunch of fucks who copied Rogue so much they even used Rogue's images on Titan's first website.

Supporting Titan is supporting theft, but if you're okay with that, I hope something you create gets ripped off some day, but on the bright side, at least your shitty import is unloaded by Americans at the docks.

Im scared I will make it shitty and die

Lol not saving your money instead of buying (( name brand)) fucking noicoiners i swear

Have a T3 at my independent gym, as well as a Rogue pseudo 1/2 monolift thing. The steel on the Rogue is pretty thick, and the bolts are huge. It is clearly super solid.
The T3 is sturdy, as long as you bolt it into a platform, and don't drop 700 lbs onto the safety pins. Be sure to use the protective pipes with the pins on the T3.

>it's your money

Stick to the recipe and you won't. Wood has amazing properties.

Posting mine again

I'm not paying $900 for a fucking cage.

I got the X-2. Works very well for my purposes. The titan t-3 is solid, OP

I have a Barbarian Power Cage at home
about 700-800 bucks, but Barbarian is basically god tier

Make your own. I was gonna post a picture of mine but it seems I deleted them.

youtu.be/6dy5eyMDt3c

Some guy is selling a barbell cheap, what do I look for so I don't get ripped off?

>buying things at all when you can do bodyweight exercises
>pretending to "need" to do more than bodyweight exercises for any reason whatsoever

PSI value mostly
anything over 200.000 is good enough

or 185.000 if you dont plan on letting the bar drop, say a freefall during deadlift

startingstrength.com/article/how-to-build-a-home-gym

Thanks!