BARBELL ONLY HOME GYM

Today were gonna talk about working out from home using nothing but a barbell, the jews want you to pay extra money for gym membership, buy expensive power racks and give them all your shekels, but i say nay - all you need is a barbell, some weight and a pull up bar

lets tackle all the main lifts shall we?

deadlift:
yeah no problem here, i recommend you get some weight lifting mattress for your floor (i got mine for 20$) if you lift in an apartment get used to lowering the weights slowly, the romanian deadlift is great for deadlifting in an apartment and it works all your muscles just as good as a regular deadlift

rows:
you can do normal standing barbell rows but if you hate them like i do (too much strain on the lower back imo) you can do landmine rows
youtube.com/watch?v=KDEl3AmZbVE
this whole system is largely dependent on the landmine barbell method, your gonna need an available corner

press:
you can military press, and there is also this landmine variant:
youtube.com/watch?v=ck7cMbpnrzw

pull ups:
your gonna have to get a pull up bar for those, no barbell replacement, but if you cant hang a pull up bar in your place you can always go outside and do those on a tree or a playground.

squats:
this is where it gets interesting, what i like to do is hack squat instead, its a great squat sub and the fact that you can round your upperback makes this lift so much fun, its just pure explosiveness, like the deadlift but without being paranoid about your back:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-W5yBKyXPk

another great option is landmine goblet squat:
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtJYtUqGHE

replacing the squat is easy, the jew wants you to put yourself under the bar in a dangerous and uncomfortable position but we say NO, with these better lifts we are safer and we can push ourselfes further making more gains

bench:
the landmine chest press:
youtube.com/watch?v=1G-_FTEkoNw

its realy cheap too, home gym for 100$ used stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_KZxkY_0cM
youtube.com/watch?v=m46vDAN72dI
amazon.com/Barbell-Power-Rack-Exercise-Stand/dp/B00HYQP72O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513304557&sr=8-1&keywords=cap squat rack
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/barbell-hack-squats-workouts-quads
youtu.be/-tfCygtKviw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i forgot to mention some other lifts people like doing

curls are obviously not an issue just curl the barbell

for tricep isolation what i do is load a bar and lay it on the floor, then lay on my back and use the bar like this: youtube.com/watch?v=d_KZxkY_0cM

lateral raises? dont need em, overhead press is all you need for boulder shoulders:
youtube.com/watch?v=m46vDAN72dI

if you guys are missing equipment for abs what i do is leg raises with the pull up bar (leg weights are cheap and useful for this)
planks witha plate my back or just plain old sit ups holding a plate (get you feet under your bed or under a loaded bar for resistance)

this type of training has changed my workouts completely, i no longer skip workout because working out from home is so easy, sometimes i do 2 workouts a day if i feel like it (before anyone screams overtraining its not an issue if your on gear)
and this type of home gym is actually realy good for beginners who are afraid of looking dumb in the gym, also the lifts i put here are much safer the the normal ones, bench press is actually a pretty dangerous exercise not to mention the squat, with these you are not in any danger at all.

if you insist on doing some shoulder exercises besides ohp you can do barbell face pulls, i believe rows take care of the rear delts pretty well

>he doesn t want striations
squat till death or forever have legs of a dyel

I use some rope as a dip harness to hang some ropes on.

Just make a big loop, double it over for strength. Hang weights from it.

Loop over your neck

You get the same effects of the squat with the exercises i listed above. One might argue that the hack squat is a little different for the postirior chain. But its perfect for quad development. And i found it realy good for trapa too. if you still want to mimic the squat you can do the goblet landmine squat. its exactly like a regular squat.

Dont forget to do your neck curls

Barbell program should include the following:

OHP
Front squat
Deadlift
Pendelay Rows
Floor press

The power clean movement is included by default to get the weight up for OHP.

Pull-ups aren’t nessisary if you do heavy rows.

>Floor press

Bad exercise. Limited mobility and no way to bail so you cant realy push yourself because you always gotta worry about not failing. Also difficult to get into position. I tried it. I dont know your size but i cant get under a bar (with 45s)

>Pull-ups aren’t nessisary if you do heavy rows.

Rows target the thickness of your back pull ups target the lats. If you do only rows and no pull ups you will end up looking like ryan gosling. No real width to his back. looks square and child like.
The pull up is the squat of the upper body absolutly must have movement

You gotta do pull ups
Rows will never get you a back like this

Floor press is retarded

Laughed so hard I woke up wife.

At the very least get loadable dumbbells

In reality you'll just make no gains because you're an idiot who isn't committed

Why no oly lifts? You could even use them to Clean + front squat.

Why would i need dumbbells?

the clean movement has little to offer me in terms of gains. I dont care about oly lifting. Also front squating is super uncomfortable and awkward imo. Id rather do goblet landmine squats

>wife
user come on now

>In reality you'll just make no gains because you're an idiot who isn't committed

Why because i dont want to go to a public gym share weights listen to shitty music and deal with faggots?

Ill take my home gym anyday of the week. Doesnt make me any less consistent with my workouts

>expensive power racks
amazon.com/Barbell-Power-Rack-Exercise-Stand/dp/B00HYQP72O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513304557&sr=8-1&keywords=cap squat rack

>hack squat safer than back squat
gooby pls

>landmine shit
eh, ok, whatever, just don't do it with your nice bar

>no snatch grip deadlifts
>no deficit deadlifts
>no surgs (or cleans or high pulls) for tarps
well, have fun, I guess

When building a home gym without a power rack you dont need to make room for it. You can use your small room and put all your stuff under your bed when finished.barbell only home gym is simply the best option. Its practical for everyone from a teenage boy living with his parents to a tokyo saleryman living in a tiny apartment.

Please explain why hack squat arent safe
Not trying to dissmiss you. Ive been doing them quite oftenly and dont want injury

Landmine shit doesn't ruin your bar if you simply use a towel or an old shoe at the corner

I had zero problem working traps. In fact they grew greatly when i started hack squating. The end of the movement realy activates them like nothing i ever felt before. Shruga are overated and while rack pulls above the knees are great, heavy deadlift will work just aswell

>>expensive power racks
>amazon.com/Barbell-Power-Rack-Exercise-Stand/dp/B00HYQP72O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513304557&sr=8-1&keywords=cap squat rack

Thats dangerous as fuck
No safties on this thing wouldnt even let it inside my house. id might consider it for ohp only not even bench

>gooby pls
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/barbell-hack-squats-workouts-quads

>He didn't just make a pair of uprights that fit in his closet when disassembled
I guess $20 is too much to be able to squat and bench.

Does it ever shake? That's a really good idea. Is it heavy too?

The heaviest part is the concrete in the buckets, but no. It's perfectly stable. That's what the supports in the back are for.

one piece of equipment is not a gym dude.

>Please explain why hack squat arent safe
probably rupture an achilles if you miss a rep with any real weight. I could also see it pissing off your shoulders or leading to a big risk of spinal overextension at lockout if you have short arms.

eh, could always use a couple sawhorses or something like that. but I wouldn't go for any bone-on-bone limit reps with it, yes.

You guys are too small for the barbell pill anyways

Its like they dont even want to make it
youtu.be/-tfCygtKviw

>I wouldn't go for any bone-on-bone limit reps with it, yes.

Try landmine chest press. You can grind it all day and failure is not so scary

Im 35 married with kids, mate

Notice how Eric has an actual fucking gym, not a single barbell
There are lots of great dumbbell movements and it's like another 20 bucks on your poverty gym

There is no dumbell for olympic plates

Are you being retarded on purpose? Did you even Google what you just said?

i have almost no money but this may be autistic enough to work
i also dont want to decapitate myself