OK, this faggot got Gastric bypass. He is currently 439 lbs

OK, this faggot got Gastric bypass. He is currently 439 lbs

Could Veeky Forums get him into shape. I'm not talking a less fat person. I mean a fucking beefcake that is a prime example of the gym perfection

Would this be physically possible.

this guy is a prime candidate for /fast/

Sure, you'd be surprised what the body is capable of, the main thing holding him back would probably be his age though, get him on some TRT and it's def possible, look at pic related, who wasn't as fat, but still managed to do it, or the dude who lost 400 pounds

If his human rights were taken away for his training I could do it.

No, the excess skin will be a disgrace. Even surgery won't allow him to be aesthetic

The only way I see it happening is if someone kidnaps him and drops him off at a Tibetan Monastery with no internet and forced him to do manual labor until he got fit.

his hair looks like a korok seed

no you faggot fuck. Go back to his reddit blog and ask them im sure they care

Yes it is potentially possible with dry fasting if it’s not a meme or surgery if it is. But there is a 0% chance of this pile of lard having the mental strength and fortitude to do it.

sage

We could capture him and beat him into submission. Not 0%

Fuck off we're full.

>potentially possible
Yeah it's possible but all that loose skin would look fucking disgusting. Not exactly a posterchild

He makes some 100k per year.
Even when losing half of it he should be able to afford it down the line.

obese2beast did the whole 9 yards though
peak diet, amazing routine, and he was under 20, so he still had the end of puberty hormone spike to help him

This, he is loaded sure he could afford a good doctor especially if he stopped spending all his cash on kids shit.

You're right, and desu the food bill itself that he's dodging should be enough ti pay for any surgery.

chad cut

His issue is that he has no strength of will and blames everything in his life on other people. He drinks fucking mayo and complains about how he has a bad thyroid

No, he's too old, and has already damaged his body irreparably.

Now post a photo of him without a shirt on

Source on the 9 years part? In all the interviews I have seen he says it only took 2 or 3 years, he's only 25

this is why I love bodybuilding
you can lose weight by getting a surgery, but guess what, youre actually gonna need discipline and hard work to achieve a good physique, which he has 0 of
>pic very related
eat shit and die booger, setting a great example for everyone with that gastric bypass

If you post a picture of you without a shirt on, sure
Also never mind th

>so he still had the end of puberty hormone spike to help him

what is this end of puberty hormones?
I'm 24 and to be honest I kinda look like him on the left

Someone will have to pay

He could get down to the point where he'd look like a normal human being in clothes, but underneath that he'd still be a hideous circus freak.

Ever play Xcom 2? Those "Faceless" aliens? That's what he'd look like without a shirt on.

With roids, skin reduction surgery, and obedience to the Veeky Forums Boogie could look like a god.

Science, it figures out so much cool stuff

Exercise

There's got to be permanent damage to his anatomy though. I see some former fat people with bowed legs and shit from living as a giant lardmonster.

I think at a certain point, it's too late to become a god. Boogie could definitely a handsome dude with a lot of work, though.

If you forced him.
Legitimately forced him by beating the shit out of him or threatening him with mortal danger or say youre gonna burn down his favorite video game developer or some other grotesque shit. Other than that, he will always make some gay fatty excuse for everything. You will need to force him. If that's how it is, there's no point in wading your time on him

Boogie does not have the same situation. Boogie has been sedentary basically for YEARS, having his ex wife clean his nasty fat body because he was unable to. All of Boogies excess skin his bones being probably grounded down and his organs suffering for years from being such a fat fuck will end Boogie sooner than we think