Just lol

Just lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P11fG1YUQsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is this real

and now this is what you can actually expect to look like if you're going to stay natty

What's this thread about? Dudes jacked.

He looks so sickly

THEY GIVETH

connor murphy is such a cringeworthy fag

>hurr durr im doing a prank look at my abs

jesus fuck off faggot

t. leanlet

They taketh

I just googled this guy, pretty funny if you ask me
youtube.com/watch?v=P11fG1YUQsA

How long before he commits suicide?

>I ne-never juiced, I sw-swear guys!

Look at his eyes. Truly sad. Rip fraudfags

Connor is really the JUST of our time.
And he even looks like brendan fraser

>what used to be

they're also the same height
they really do taketh

they giveth...

So I guess he's off his cycle then?

>navy suit
>black shirt

Someone needs to learn how to dress

>haha just a prank bro not actually gonna kiss you lol

Euro Vs Slav

Americans have a funny concept of what an Euro and what a Slav are supposed to look like.

Americans think we all look like soyboys.

JUST

shit,
is this natty?

Why is he off the stuff?

not even mad, I'm 31 aiming for this and to maintain afterwards. Last year I was ~225 lean, squatting 350. I'm now 190 lean, front squat only, lmao 90lbs. This was totally deliberate.

perfect ratio between, lean, a bit of mass, chicks love it, you don't look like an ape when wearing a suit, and definitely more realistic long-term fitness.

Unless all you do is lift, being big is for young guys , the tear on the joints becomes too much past 40, and as you climb the social/professionnal ladder, being too big is not a good thing. If you look like a doorman, people will treat you like a doorman.45+ guys who are muscle mountains are turbo-autists with no social/family life, at that age, your whole life must revolve around lifting and nutrition to be big and lean

wow what a soy boy he turned into

so he says

How is 350 a big squat in any way? People get that shit in just 6 months through novice programs. I think you are actually making everything you say up, just stay dyel its better that way.

>regular people with no training squat 350 off the bat

where did you read anything refering to myself or my lifts as "big"?
I gave the figure to compare with now where I deliberately keep the weight small
believe what you want, I'm sharing my experience for other people interested in it.

>muh size is the only measure of strenght
I know 170 lbs guys who could fuck you (atop your mighty bench and squat throne) and me up without even breaking a sweat. Get your head out of your ass, if you think the guy in OPs pick is a dyel sedentary physique you obviously don't know shit about training or sports outside of hypertrophy and ego lifting.

this minus the hairline

>trying this hard to justify his e-stats to a random
>being this insecure about being a manlet

how far hes fallen jeeeeeeesus

>mfw I basically mog him now without having touched a weight since january and eating like shit
Conor Murphy is legit a candidate for strongest descension of the decade

There's no way this is real. How could god betray us?

Link to video?

what exactly made this guy stop juicing all of a sudden? its not like he ran out of money for it, and his entire image was built around it

....heroin addiction?

>arms.jpg
>this file is missing or deleted