/femfit/ general

why is this not a thing. men are nice for flipping mattresses and moving furniture, but when it comes to fitness we really need more female voices.

We did a survey recently and 10 women post here. Probably not the best place for female voices.

then speak for fucks sake

femanon here, what do you want to talk about? how guys are always such jerks haha

>Fem user present

Go fuck yourself with this "MA WAMANS Voices ".

It's cunts like you that turn me off talking to women these days. If you wanna talk just talk without this "we need more women shit" . That'ds why many men and women are resenting each other these days.

My bf wants me to do bench press but the weight is so dangerous on the joints.
I'm going to do these instead,tehe.

W o w g u y c o m e c h e c k o u t t h i s b a it

You don't need one: all of the on-topic posts about *actual fitness* rather than the r9k bullshit are totally sex-neutral in their usefulness.

Men and women have the same nutrition needs and the need same resistance training routines with loads only slightly adjusted.

>Men and women have the same nutrition needs and the need same resistance training routines with loads only slightly adjusted.

For the most part? No, that is not correct.
In general terms yeah, but the devil is in the details.

Has anyone else gotten facial improvement when trying out Sucking One Dick A Day (SODAD).
I feel that my jaw has definitely strengthened up, and it's definitely better than mewing.

anyone else slurp their period blood after gym for recycled nutrients?

Fine; Men and Women have different fitness goals which will mean they should focus on different things.

But form, importance of primary compound lifts, and nutrition do not change at all.

try STDAD if you actually want results

>claming something with a vague no actual argument

spoken like a true woman

Is the T for two, three, ten, or twenty?

>No user I'm too tired to do the rest of the workout. I'm only going to squat
>How about we do the rest TOMORROW
>I PROMISE TOMORROW
Guess what she did the next day.

>But form
Women are built differently so they would do better on different lifts
>importance of primary compound lifts
They are quite literally not important at all.
>nutrition
That is completely fucking wrong.

I reiterate.
In general, yeah.
But the devil is in the details and women need certain special considerations.
Not special as in superior, but special in that they are something that need to be addressed for optimal female health and performance.

you are so fucking stupid

>importance of primary compound lifts
>They are quite literally not important at all.

Honey, if this isn't bait then you should stop talking, you're making all other women look bad.

Elaborate you stupid cunt.
I'm all ears.

Fitness is definately an area where women fuck themselves over due to other women.
There are so many women at the gym who wonder how the girl they see RDLing 100lbs for 10 minutes gets such a nice bottom.
So do they start doing RDLs? No. They navigate to a celebrity and style blog and find the ULTIMATE ass toner that just requires spending an hour doing 1000 body weight squats, 1000 crunches, and 50 planks.

Explain, in your words, why they are important for female fitness.
Use small words.

>bitching that your gf is running the based bulgarian system

NO you fucking elaborate you fucking retard

>But the devil is in the details and women need certain special considerations.
Not special as in superior, but special in that they are something that need to be addressed for optimal female health and performance.

this is not an argument, you have no idea what you are doing. Youre just talking in circles like cunts do and proving my point

the program includes progressive overload breh

this is such a dumb argument on everyones part

f-fem user here. first time posting here, i normally just lurk because i'm shy. but i have a question for you ladies.

i saw this guy at the gym the other day. he was just doing squats next to me and i thought he was so hot, i wanted to talk to him but i was pretty shy so i just pretended not to notice him. then, when i was done, i went to do the cable pulley exercise for 10 lbs to tone my muscles.
the guy who was squatting then went to do the bench press next to me! oh my god, he was benching more than my body weight! (100 lbs) wow he was so strong. he could totally bench press me anytime if he wanted if you know what i mean, tee hee.

anyway, i was too shy so i'll continue to pretend not to notice him and hope he talks to me one day. this is the best way to attract get him, right ladies?

>tfw no qt3.14 bf to help me learn all the lifting stuff

Females shitting up everything they touch. Be thankful having a festering wound between your legs is considered valuable, in the West at least.

Oh my gosh yes yes this should totally be a thing. yes. i'm a woman and i go to the gym, i hate the stereotype that women don't work just as hard as guys do on their bodies, i bust my butt three days a week. deffo need more female voices like you said, i feel women should be just as respected as men if not more

please go outside dude, pretending to be a girl on the internet is a slippery slope

You diddly for butt and it go brap and then you can fuck chad

>kitchen
>cleaning house
>making babies

Nothing more.