Who else here /onion/?

Who else here /onion/?
I bought a few pounds of em a few weeks ago, it's taking forever to slice them up but it's worth it for the test gains. I need to slice about twenty more then I'm pretty much done prepping for OBC

i don't really give a shit about the meme

but if u wanna taste the best thing in your life

(1) smoked salmon
(2) red/spanish onion
(3) capers

drizzle a bit of olive oil

cum till u die

Onion + garlic fried in some oil or garlic is the base to half my dishes.

Dude, just make a fucking omelet and put diced onions in that

The eggs will do more for your test than onions ever will

>fried
Nice try

Nah dude OBC is where it's at
Judging by my discord friends results I am pretty much going to become a god

i dont even know what obc is

im just sayin smoked salmon and spanish onions is the best tasting combination ever

Onion bath cleanse
basically you put a shit ton of sliced onions into a bath tub, sit in it, then start the water and keep it on till the tub is almost full. Make sure the water is warm. Then you sleep in the tub, and repeat this for about a week. Should increase test gains by about 50%

Get the fuck out of here you faggot journo. Go suck dick while crying about Trump.

>basically you put a shit ton of sliced onions into a bath tub, sit in it, then start the water and keep it on till the tub is almost full. Make sure the water is warm. Then you sleep in the tub, and repeat this for about a week. Should increase

nigga wat

What? The onion juices seep into your pores and shit, and enters your bloodstream. Way more efficient than eating a shit ton of them.

>onion bath cleanse

I luv u Veeky Forums

>mfw when the onion pill has lost all credibility

Should I add some spices too? I want my stew to taste good.

>A few pounds
You'll never make it

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Technically there is no evidence that red onion increases test. The study was done with white onion.

I don't know how you do it. I tried taking a bite out of an onion my kitchen. My mouth immediately hated it. After eating and swallowing some of it, I instantly started bloating, which
>(by the way gave me the most relieving poop ever)

I actually want try this even though it sounds fake. Thanks for the gluten free keks

>mfw the girl living opposite to the kitchen in my dorm came in and asked me if everything is ok cause she heard me sobbing in the kitchen the last few days.
>been cutting up onions at nights so nobody notices I'm eating raw onions like a barbarian

got my laffs for the night