Have you ever fucked a fat chick?

Have you ever fucked a fat chick?

Be honest.

Yes, quite a few. I don't understand how this is fit related though

Its an issue of aesthetics.

Yeah, I even creampied this 3/10 one. Don't regret it though as the saying goes "you gotta slay some dragons before you get to the princess"

Probably. I've been known to get drunk.

Fat chicks get a bad rap, theres some cute ones out there that arent disgustingly sized, just a little fat. And theyre willing to put out.

Oh hell yes.
It's a right of passage. Every American has to go hogging once in their life.

Yep never again

no but i have fucked one girl who was a bit too chubby for my liking. we were fooling around in bed and i could barely get a semi, so when she got up to get a drink i slapped the shit out of my dick and had a little pep talk with it to try to get erect. thankfully i got it up and fucked her for a little bit but shot pretty early. never again.

I've never been attracted to fat chicks but now suddenly I'm attracted to even bbw types. Wouldn't gf one but would definitely love to bang one

Do fat chicks care if a guy has a dick on the smaller side or are they way more accepting than other types of girls?

>Do fat chicks care if a guy has a dick on the smaller side
Yeah, they care more than thin women. How are you gonna reach it bro?

Veeky Forums has way too much sex with hot girls to have sex with fat girls

fucking lol at this question
i doubt there's a significant change based on the size of the woman. entitlement comes in all shapes and sizes

I have and don't even regret it, would bang more.

Never GF one though, this fucking testosterone I have trough the roof makes me bang 90% of my coworkers (females)

I always thought that people who have been rejected or aren't considered worthy would be more open and accepting and chill about imperfections but that's what I was thinking too, that you would need serious size to do anything with a heavier girl.

I haven't fucked at all

lol, you fell for the meme. There's no difference in fucking fat girls, you can go balls deep in them too. Are you a virgin?

Of course I am user

i've actually tried twice, but they were too gross
fat (or 'thicc') girls don't look like the pictures posted here in real life, and when they move around, it's like watching a liquid physics demo

my first, fat chicks are practice girlfriends though so its okay

literally all I do all day, they call me the brapsow breeder and they do so with good reason

never, I wish I had that kind of bullt-proof sex drive
Actually did the opposite, unknowingly turned down cute girls due to turbo-sperging

Yep, willing to put out is right. I travel for work and Im not much if a bar/tinder guy. Chubby cashiers/front desk hotel girls have been my saving grace. They don't get the attention that any 7/10 + girl gets, so they take any chance they can get.

Had some fuck piggy blow me in my hotel room while i rolled charcter stats for Icewind Dale EE once.

>Veeky Forums
>fucking

Yes 2 different girls
One I dated for about a week just so I could hit her mom booty and then stopped talking to. Other one was a whale I worked with that's I'd go drinking with and then end up fucking because I was too horny
Second one had stank pussy and attachment issues but the first one was p nice.

Lost my virginity to an overweight married mom of two

t.motherfucker

No, but I kinda want to.

I have, and I called her up for another go a few weeks later, I don't regret it

No. Even as a virgin I knew that shit was below me.

Keep chasing those 7+ girls user. Honestly if shes not a 7 at minimum then she isn't worth your time. Go put that free time into NOT FAPPING but also things like hygeine, skin care, hair care, lifting, good style, height increasing shoes if you need them,

then go start a fucking business while balancing a career. You'll eventually look so good and have so much shit to do, that you'll start picking up women in your daily life.

Just remember, you'll never make it if women are the focus. Let them focus on you.

I'm fucking this bbw milf with H cups tits and a cute face, it's way more enjoyable than the 2 skinny fat girls with small tits that I fucked last week.

>Have you ever fucked a [...] chick?
the absolute state of normie fit

>started fucking fat chicks and justified it by thinking you were working your up
>two years and 20 fat chicks later youre still fucking fat chicks

not sure im unhappy desu

Yea and I always feel like shit after I do. Fat girls are gross people, get over it. Quit giving them dickings so they lose weight and there's more cuties to go around.

3, all from in college when I was awkward and overweight. Was never attracted to them, but it was all I could get. Senior year lost the weight, got fit. Fucked ten girls since then, most of them in the past year, none of whom were remotely fat. Will never go back to fat chicks, ever.

I would rather be celibate than fuck a hog again.

Once.

I regretted it immediately after nutting and never saw her again.

Yep. Got a slampig on reserve.

My gf :(

No, but I made out with one once. Not good (not so much because she was fat, but because she was biting me. I thought she was gonna eat my face or rip my tongue out), but I didn't really have to make much of an effort (plus I had broken up recently).

/thread

yeah she was pretty chubby. She had skinny pics on tinder and then was magically 30lbs heavier in person. I was extremely horny though so I just fucked her anyways

Fucking this.
Last week I fucked a really cute girl who was a little fat, nice face, good tits and great ass who I, honestly, thought was above my standards. She was shy in bed and honestly not that fat. Looks like herself and everyone valued her less for those extra kgs.

Yes

One thing I didn't see mentioned here: it's a really sweaty experience. Assuming you're on decent shape and can last, she's gonna sweat, like, a lot.

It is true though, fat girls want it bad

Fucked three, well one was chubby one was fat and pne was obese.

The chubby one was good fun,
The fat one was disgusting, she sucked to hard it hurt. Was throatfucking herself with my cock which would have been nice if not for her crooked teeth hurting my little guy.
The obese one gave the best head, but suck a sweaty piggy, nice gal, did smell and taste like shit.

>be me in high scool
>had sex with 1 girl at this point so essentially virgin
>roll up to 'party'
>3 girls 3 guys
>girl starts dancing on me immediately
>tells me about some contest she's having to see how many guys she can hook with
>ask friend if i should do it
>fuckno.jpg
>gonna do it anyway, give me condom bro
>fuck this disgusting 2/10 in bathroom with people knocking on the door telling us to be quiet
>almost wake up her grandma sleeping on the couch
>yee

If you don't fuck at least a few fat chicks and don't understand this is part of regularly getting laid, then stop wondering why you're a fucking virgin/don't get laid. Fat chicks are a precursor to banging hotter chicks, if you can get a boner with her in your bed then you have no fucking excuse to not lay the wood and give her the throbbin guzzle. If you think for some reason you deserve nothing but hot ass girls who are cool as fuck and down to fuck you then you're a retard, and it's time to change your misguided understanding about what it means to get laid. I know I sound like a fat girl apologist but holy shit you virgins are annoying. Shut the fuck up about not getting laid if you are "too good" to get your dick wet in an overweight girl's warm vagina.

tl;dr you're a retard if you think you're too good to fuck fat girls, and I know you don't get laid.

half of Veeky Forums doesn't have sex at all because of this retard logic

No and i never will, im not rewarding women just for existing ans having positive canthal tilt and a non-disgusting nose

This definitely made me smile.

Yes. Her pussy smelled like shit and I regretted ever going through with the night.

Made out with/been texting this chubby girl that I work with who is all over me. I want to fuck her, but she keeps saying how much she likes me and I would probably feel bad if I fucked her even though I'm not really into her past that.

What is the context of this image?

I have.
Was fun.
Wasn't proud of it. More like ashamed.
Did it again one time.
Wouldn't do it again.