Somebody for the love of god tell me how this fat chubby asian kid scored this girl? He's ugly, shy...

Somebody for the love of god tell me how this fat chubby asian kid scored this girl? He's ugly, shy, not wealthy and while she's at the gym he's eating cheetos. I don't fucking get it Veeky Forums, I really don't fucking get it. Her name is pink sparkles in case you want her titty photos, this picture doesn't do her body justice. She's also a shallow pea brained moron which further confuses me as to why she chose a broke tubby small dick loser for a boyfriend. I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ib7RSqpkVTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm going to fucking kill myself.
do it then faggot.

This post gives me hope since I too am a small dick loser

Maybe that's her fetish man. I knew one girl who literally just loved ugly guys... just ugly guys. People are weird

Isn't this supposed to be rare though? I've seen it too. A smoking hot young girl holding hands with a short (shorter than her) ugly dude with holes in his shirt, looks like her retarded young brother.

RACE MIXING IS A DISGUSTING SHIT

What's his wallet look like?

You moron. She wants to virtue signal how progressive she is that shes dating some ugly chink.
You said yourself she has a pea brain.

Fat fetish, yellow fever, low self esteem

maybe she likes him

>Her name is pink sparkles in case you want her titty photos

she obviously suffers esteem issues or other kind of brain damage. a thread died so you could make your stupid non-fit related question

Women can be weird as fuck. Back in college a friend of mine (2/10 chubby nerd, never took care in his appearance) fucked a ridiculously hot girl, im talking a 9/10 perfect tits, blonde hair, beautiful smile. It left everybody in our circle in absolute disbelief, he was in a trance for a solid week.
Wanna know why she fucked him? She felt sorry for him. He was extremely awkward in social situations and it was pretty clear he was being made fun of at this party we had (we were house mates) and you could see this girl was really feeling bad about it, as the night went on her friends peer pressured her into flirting with him, mix this with alcohol - she ended up pity fucking him. It was all a fucking crazy joke, but she did it for him.
From what I can understand, there are women out there who see men that are so fucking weak, or so ugly, lacking confidence, literal losers, and they fucking LOVE to look after them. What they get in return is absolute genuine love and admiration, something that a lot of women (MAINLY women who have been cheated on) seek.

tldr - women who are extremely empathetic or have trust issues from previous relationships seek out guys they know will love them and only them

Or maybe she's not a judgemental asshole like you, OP.
>B-BUT HE'S NOT Veeky Forums
>I'm m-more richer than him
>She should be with me instead
Just read the damn facts and realise that there's more than one way to a girl's heart. But you're too afraid to admit that because you've spent all this time getting Veeky Forums to somehow make up for your absolute lack of personality. You're never going to fucking make it.

he's probably very good at video games

For the most part, women don't virtue signal when it comes to their poosy. They're very finicky about their preferences.

You're basically describing maternal instinct

Exactly! Look at me for example, I'm pretty Veeky Forums and look good but haven't ever had a girl....welp.

you may be Veeky Forums but you probably don't look good

i beg to differ, my mommy thinks so.

In all seriousness probably not.

Why do you give a shit who she dates?

Unless you liiiiiiiiiiiiike her.

This crazy idea that when you go outside and stay outside for long periods of time, you're bound to meet people and potential girlfriends. Chances this happens while you sit at your PC: 0%

This op.
op and pic related, sitting in a tree...

shes not that good looking tho

shes a twitch streamer, ask her in her twitch chat if you need to know why

B R A P P I N G

This

>Unless you liiiiiiiiiiiiike her.

liking girls? what are you, gay?

That guy looks chill as fuck. I hope I can achieve that level of chillness when I am 60.

massive cock

Is it bad that I can identify who the girl is that you blurred out from her hair and clothes?

Hersheykissu (another streamer) if anyone cares

>She's also a shallow pea brained moron

She looks like if Elsa Jean melted

There's hope for me at last

if its a white dude and an asian chick i bet you wouldnt be so angry

like her in particular

Virtue signalling.

i'm indifferent. this is totally normal, now move on.

>going to kill myself

Ya ok I think he flexed a cep

I can kind of be like that. It's often guys that I genuinely love the personality of that are too shy to make a move or have been rejected in the past. If I don't feel pressured by them then I voluntarily want to give myself to them. Show them a good time. Be friends rather than only being interested in their physical body. I'm a nerd myself so I tend to end up with serious crushes on overweight comic book geeks. They take a while before they realise that yes I am in fact serious about wanting them. I prefer real warmth and affection, cuddling under the sheets playing video games to being a trophy on Chad's arm.

>women are finicky about preferences

Lol no, most women will fuck a small army's worth of men before they turn 30

>shy
you know him?

>small dick loser
you checked out his dick?

Idk, I think he's really cute and cuddly OP. But, whatever.

fuck even i do this. i like fucking chubby girls or plain looking girls because they are just so incredibly genuinely into it. they cant believe that i'm paying them attention or sleeping with them. they feel so lucky. it's awesome.

and ofc it takes no effort at all. lol

i blame anime

youtube.com/watch?v=ib7RSqpkVTw

hory shit

those bras are padded into oblivion

lol her bf keeps his shirt on at the beach

>implying you'd be a trophy

All this bitterness in your heart about your own loneliness is what makes you want to kill yourself admit it. I hope you heal user. You're literally mad at and attacking a guy who will never know you exist.

So she can hold leverage over them you goofs

This, I'm actually more attracted to plain and unkempt girls than what would be considered conventionally hot. I don't know if it's sociopathic to think that way, it's not insecurity at least. Probably my younger relationships imprinted on me.

Girls are attracted to guys similar to their fathers, or absolute opposites (who are just their dad issues in a different form).

maybe because while you are in a costarrican carreta fan forum writting about it he is out there acting like an alpha.

shes chubby and unattractive as well you retard
she also looks like she has FAS

Ouch

/r9k/ please leave our board.

I like girls that are shy and don't want to use revealing clothes even if I find slutty girls extremely hot. Also makeup is a huge turnoff for me, I flat put refused to kiss my exgf when she used lipstick.

The makeup I know why I dont like, but dunno about why my dick follows complete opposites like slutty and shy girls all the time.

>be me
>2015
>white passing hapa
>date white girl suspecting virtue signal relationship
>model citizen bakesale NHS type girl
>thinking she's dating me to get her in with chink honor students
>few months in
>relationship getting deeper and more comfortable
>racist jokes or stereotypes start to increase in frequency
>Pay no mind all I want to do is bang and chill
>Racism starts bleeding into sex life/foreplay

Peak of it is when I was banging her after school, she looks me straight in the eyes and goes "get me pregnant with that hot chink dick." I came buckets yes but was left feeling really weird. Especially since I'm not like Chinese or anything lol.

>mike ross posting

that's a really bad picture of her, she's hot af

also my fetish

Yeah when she's painted in makeup and viewed at one angle.

Im a shy nerd with a 9/10 ripped/athletic physique on a tall frame, where is the complementary gf

Calm down Elliot.

They're both fat and ugly, you delusional, desperate idiot

I bet he went up and talked to her

He probably deadlifs 5 pl8s.

>my sides

>"Twitch_pink"
>This is a twitch stream
>"Squats for donations"
>Cam-girl attention whoredom
>Massive push up bra
>Face caked in makeup
>cam-girl tier conversation
>150 dollar donations that week alone.

Just fucking imagine this lifestyle. If you're an unscrupulous 6/10 you just whore yourself up enough and wear a pushup bra and end up making 400+ dollars a weak doing nothing but talking to losers on stream or "gaming" badly. No need for music, personality, good networking, good resolution, good rig, good games. And you don't even sacrifice your dignity by having to admit you work for chaturbate.

No no no. You're a twitch streamer! Totally different.

Looksmatch

GENGIS KHAN'D

I can tell you all exactly why.

For some fucking reason, girls like Asian looking dudes, especially white girls.

I'm a bit asain myself (or at least I look it) and my beautiful GF of 3 years told me recently that she was attracted to initially because I looked asian and she thought I was hot.

Then we have that one bitch in high school who was a legit 10/10 mature-in-the-body type hottie who was pining for me. I asked my friends how a girl like that could like a fat retarded autist like me, and they said it's because she's into Asians.

It's fucking retarded, but I'm alright with it tbqh.

>tfw it feels good but contributes to the 80/20 hypergamy catastrophe that plagues us

If everyone stayed in their lane (5s with 5s, 7s with 7s, etc.) we wouldn't have whales feeling entitled to Chads because one pumped and dumped them once

Fuck off fucking pol retard