Here's the schtick Veeky Forums. In ten days I'll be in a Christmas Pantomime as pic related

Here's the schtick Veeky Forums. In ten days I'll be in a Christmas Pantomime as pic related.

I need you all to give me most effective, no memes, fat loss technique. Preferably targeted at the lower belly. I'm also looking to get my arms bigger for it. I know it's a short time frame, but I believe with all our efforts combined we will make it.

fasting and bloatmaxxx

What the fuck did I say about memes

SS + GOMAD

Just accept you're going to look like a fat joker and just move on

I feel like this thread is b8

1. You cant "target fat loss". Your body loses weight from everywhere at the same time, very gradually. Being that the trunk of your body has the most mass, you will store the most fat in your midsection.

2. You cant gain any significant amount of muscle in your arms in 10 days you dumb faggot. This shit takes years, and 10's of thousands of reps.

3. this

4. IF YOU ACTUALLY LIFTED AND READ THE STICKY YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS

>4. IF YOU ACTUALLY LIFTED AND READ THE STICKY YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS

Stickies are for literal queers who like to get their assholes sticky by other queers

I'm not in terrible shape. It's just that is like to look a bit better.
Pic is me and I keep posting it because all the fags complement and it's feeding my ego

you're dyel and your nipples are a funny color. nice dubs though

These are the things I need to knock me down a peg

>I'm not in terrible shape

you're the meme, one fit people have seen countless times
>the beginner who wants years-worth of results in 2 weeks and to "target" fat loss

this being said, pic related is a good book for what you need

>Manlet

Nothing we can really do, you got a decent face though and look underage so hope you grow.

>most effective, no memes, fat loss technique. Preferably targeted at the lower belly
> fat loss technique
>targeted at the lower belly
>no memes
>What the fuck did I say about memes

My buddy mike chang makes some good toning videos, you might want to look

Big lifts+less food, fattie.

Jesus Christ you look like the epitome of the gay Disney prince.
Nice type casting from the director.

Also to >>>L O S E W E I G H T F A S T

>expecting gains in less than 2 weeks

You won't make it.

Is this bait? If not you are a fucking dumbass.

Waist cincher and shoulder pads.

10 days, man. You can't do anything in that timeframe.

idk try fasting or carb cycling for aesthetics or some other meme way where bb and fitness models prepp before a contest
post body
quads of truth,op ded

ONE GALLON OF SOY MILK A DAY

You have the prince's face but the frog's body

>10 days.
Why would you even waste your time posting, let alone everyone else's.

PSMF FAGGOT

you're already skinny by normie standards you fucking skitzo
Do Rich Piana's 8 hour arm workout but use snickers bars instead of dumbells

Oh I forgot,his 100 reps of ultra light weight dumbell curls and tri skull crushers actually work . Do them before bed,

What's with your bathroom bro? I'm a slob but mine's cleaner than yours.

If you want to lose weight fast, then fast. It's not a meme, visit /FAST/ and you'll see people losing lbs in the daily.

You're a skinnyfat DYEL. I think you need to fix your shit properly, and nothing but fucking meme diets and meme exercise ccan get you results in this time, and the fact you have 10 days and think you can body recomp in that time shows you're probably also a brainlet.

I am manlet king (6'4"), thank you very much

push ups, eca

THE ICE KING DEMANDS TRIBUTE!