Veeky Forums Feels

Last thread was successful. Let's keep the ball rolling.

Pull up a chair, have a seat,
Sit down, grab a bite to eat,
Pour a glass, squat ass to grass,
Let your feels come to pass.

How you holding up Veeky Forums? Hit a new PR? Catch a girl mirin'? Still suffering from crippling depression? Me? Well, I'm currently drinking a six pack trying to forget my ex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCSzGRV6M4A
traveltips.usatoday.com/singles-trips-europe-35198.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does she flirt with me but like someone else? Why do I try to distance myself but she comes to talk to me every time she sees me?

Are you sure she's flirting and not friendzoning you?

Refer to vid related:
>youtube.com/watch?v=sCSzGRV6M4A

She's probably just using you. Did you ever even try getting with her or asking her out?

>Live alone
>Moved half way across the country
>Barely talk to family
>Try to talk to my brothers on the phone
>Not much to talk about, my brother will sit there and be quiet and expect me to ask questions and talk to him
>Can never talk to him on the fucking phone at all
>Face to face, we're good
>When I visit we;re good
But on the fucking phone, we cant even talk as brothers!!!!

At least you have a working relationship with your brother. Haven't talked to mine in years.

Hee, that's what this will turn into won't it. I never threw them out of my life at all. I want to talk to them but honestly what do we talk about over the phone? Even texts and snap sucks since they never want to talk....

I did this to myself by chasing a career and moving away from home...

>tfw all I want out of this life is to find a girl my age or slightly younger on equal footing and work to build a life to be proud of with her
>tfw want to share and enjoy every single milestone with her
>tfw want to grow old with her and look back at how when we were young we were both poor and over the decades worked our way up to being rich
>tfw I realize this is a ridiculous fantasy because real women aren't like this/might like the idea behind what I'm saying but not the reality of it and modern day marriage is a disaster to get into

Lol already watched this dude. I'm pretty sure she's not friendzoning me, because at some points she gets all close and we talk for hours. And at points like now, we've not spoken for like two weeks because we're on break, and she stopped viewing my snapchat when I missed one of hers. I don't know what she wants from me.
We've gone on a few dates to parties but I was too much of a pussy to make a move. Next party I'm just going to kiss her, I don't even fucking care anymore.

>Apartment complex is having a get together Christmas eve around some Christmas tree in the lobby
>I'm not even going to go

>and she stopped viewing my snapchat when I missed one of hers

my god, this is what teenagers today care about. thank god i dont deal with this autism

Not a teen, but it's mostly girlish autism grandpa.

my grades this semester are D,C,C,B,A. I know its not the end of the world but I feel so pathetic knowing i couldve tried harder.

i'm 23 and i still have to pay attention to shit like this, man. the "respond half as quickly as she does" mantra actually works wonders on tinder and in texting.

>"respond half as quickly as she does"
I'll have to keep this one in mind.

>tfw no friends in this city
>tfw just work out and go to work
>tfw have no idea how to make friends because winter sucks and I don't know what to do in the winter

at least I have a bunch of guns I can shoot when I am bored

Serious question. I love the idea of owning guns but am afraid to own one. Pretty sure I'd off myself. How do you prevent this?

>studying hard
>lifting hard
>Tons of great friends
>Just took my trig exam 1 hour ago
>walked in with confidence of a thousand lions
>Walked out with probably a D
Aaaaaand ka- chow i don't feel good enough anymore

Cual ciudad amigo

How can I try so hard for so long and have so little to show for it?

What did you try for user?

if it makes you feel any better, i dropped out due to alcoholism and probably won't be back in school until next fall. >3.9 GPA in high school, too, went to a prestigious school out east, threw it all away after a series of events that were beyond my control, and a series of decisions that weren't

44 days sober brehs, we're all gonna make it

I'm really lonely and it hurts and I don't know what the fuck to do to fix it. I just want a girl to hold that cares about me, anyone care to give me the secret to fix this shit? I'm tired of going to bed feeling empty inside

a gf who loves me for who I am

Now I'm just a wagecuck

>Pretty sure I'd off myself. How do you prevent this?

you'd have to be pretty fucking depressed to really go through with it. so I wouldn't buy a gun if I were seriously depressed and adamant about killing myself. though to be fair you can kill yourself at any time the gun just makes it simpler.

guns are fun. shooting is actually a fun little thing to do. I collect military surplus firearms and find the mechanics very fun.

My squat has inexplicably gone down by 50 while everything else slowly increases do I need to kill myself

I added leg press right after my squats. Seems to be helping. Usually just do 1 pl8, then 2pl8, then 3pl8, then three sets of 4pl8.

>went to lunch with girl I been mirin for past 2 semesters.
>first time doing a social thing with grill in 10 years.
>nose so stuffy I didnt notice both my shoes had fresh dogshit on them.
she laughed about it so its okay but she has a boyfriend so its sorta not okay but okay cause im used to being alone. just kinda bummed out.

Have this qt girl that's always hitting on me at work and I keep telling myself I'm going to ask her out, but I pussy out when I see her in person.

just do it

>grandad

when i was a young lad we played out all day and fingered girls by the tree swing after we'd had a big fight with the lads on the next street up.

it wasn't till all this "Nintendo this", "SEGA mega-drive that" that it all went down hill.

This picture kills my OCD. HE HAS TWO ELBOWS!

t.math grad, you'll never use it in rl neither so don't let it get ya down.

comp sci grad that shit is utterly useless.

thanks school!

I am also t.math yo, idk why ill never use it ever

Good job mane. Most people are so oblivious to how bad alcohol actually is.

I'm just sitting at home listening to music and browsing a chinese sword smithing forum. Meanwhile I'm surrounded by mega hot college girls going out and getting shitfaced at the bars and clubs.

>tfw trying my best to be straight edge
>tfw poorfag just starting school again at age 26
>tfw no friends

At least I got my parents and the gym, and soon uni.

>drop out of college to start business selling dope hats
>move back in with dad
>live outside of rural small town; nobody nearby
>haven't talked to anyone except my dad and my brother for 8 months.
>finally finish website and order hats from china
>will take 4-6 weeks for delivery
>takes 6 weeks
>have nothing to do during that time
>winter comes. days get darker. nights get longer. existential dread starts to set in.
>start to doubt whether my hats are as dope as I thought they were.
>start to doubt every choice I made up to this point and everything I've ever done in my life.
>start to doubt if I will ever do anything with my life.
>hats still haven't arrived yet.
And to top it all off, I stalled on squat.

Tell me your absolute bucket list, or dream life, /fit. If you had all the money, time or recources

I would get a nice camera, Mustang, and go on a huge long roadtrip with my girlfriend going full /out/ and take thousands of pictures

I would travel the world. I would go to Norway or Sweden and hike to a waterfall and at night witness the aurora borealis. I would go to Italy and marvel at all the strctures and products of culture. I'd go to New Zealand, Argentina, Peru, Belize

I'd watch the Monaco GP live at the event

I'd take a week just to be able to go to an old British library or museum everyday

I'd go on a trip to South Africa and go on a nice tour

I'd donate tens of millions to my local aquarium for a marvelous upgrade that would still keep it's original charm

I'd go skydiving

I'd take a professional driving course and even a pro racing class and take a car out on track days

I'd build a great AR and a nice collection in general and take lots of classes and practice often

I would take a mountaineering course and learn all about the different alpining adventures I could go on, and then tackle them

I would learn how to fly, and sail and implement them into my travels

I think I need a mental health check

I have a long distance relationship with a girl in Tennessee. Im in CT but im moving to florida. I get to see her for new years when I drive down to Florida. Im genuinely in love with this girl and shes all I want. Just want school to finish up soon because we want to move in together and just live life and go through grad school together. Ive felt lonely and depressed for a long time but this is one of the few things that keeps me going. I hope everyone is doing well and sees some sort of light in their light. If not, im sorry, and I hope time finds you quickly

Stop dreaming and make it happen.

>she doesn’t care about me

Id load it and point it at my head. Figuratively blowing my mind about how it would all end if I pulled the trigger. Not suicidal but im curious about death.

>implying dreams are actually achievable and not just jewish schemes to keep goy slaving away in his wagecuck job

I don't want to spend a single moment of my life anymore.

You're going to be fine user

I don't know what I want anymore. My family treated me like shit and brought me more problems and stress than I would ever want to deal with. I've been lifting more than ever, eating very well, and make a decent living. A true loving family is a pipe dream, nothing material interests me, and traveling alone is boring. What left is there to have?

15% concentrated power of will etc.

Just discovered the world of strongman. Tfw I actually want to compete in something.

>mid way to goal weight
>still a little chubby
>make a tinder out of sheer boredom
>ripped cops and bodybuilder types swiping right

Is this a ruse, I'm still so surprised I'm having an existential crisis

Restarted kickboxing this week after a long while off.

Sore as fuck. But I'm back to eating proper again, reconnected with my engineering team I went awol on, did well on my finals, and getting my nofap streak back together.

Two weeks ago considered killing myself. Not so bad anymore. Still a long road to go.
>It's never as bad as you think it is. For the other anons struggling, keep going.

are you a woman? or gay?

drop a link to the hats

Unfortunately the former lol

Keep going user. I know how it feels, you'll survive.

See if you can take a lower course load next semester and focus on cleaning yourself up.
>Find ways to improve discipline
>Figure out what went wrong and work to proactively prevent things from getting out of hand.
>See if you can find a reward for yourself if you do well. A goal to strive for that keeps you honest to yourself.

Barely scraped by last year @ uni and narrowly avoided probation. There's always a way forward. Focus on improving yourself.

not a ruse then. women get drowned in dudes swiping right.

>getting addicted to mmos again
Someone fucking stop me

maybe you'll meet your girlfriend there!
:^)

Help! What do I say?

good shit bro

>I think I need a mental health check
y tho, you sound pretty healthy to me

are you an angel? I think I died and went to heaven!

"Heyyyyyyyyy
how are you?"

fok ye, congrats bro

ay bb u wan sum fuk

Me want fuck

check'd

"i didnt mean to super like you"

I did though. I saw this girl every fucking time I opened tinder for the past half a year. I wanted to get her out of rotation.

Plus I have a huge thing for redheads.

>tfw wanna quit desk job and work for forest service
>tfw maybe can't because of injuries
>tfw just read norman maclean's short stories about working for the forest service
phug

>tfw graduated half a year ago
>tfw underemployed and more than half my income goes to rent
>tfw hanging out with friends is a lot more difficult than it was in college
>tfw paranoid about getting fat from winter bulk
>tfw it's been seven months and I still miss my ex-gf and think about her every day

I had to go with digits

I’m gonna add her tomorrow and ask her out within the next week or two. I would have asked her out in person but she was with her friends and I never had the opportunity. I had a crush on her in grade 9 but never talked to her and we re connected 10 years later.. just the other day in class we were standing beside each other while the teacher was showing as something and she looked over to me and stared for a solid 3 seconds. I’m finally getting over my fear bros.. I don’t think she will say no but even if she does I don’t care. I’m doing it anyway.

come on dude

oh shit I didn't actually want you to send that lol

I love kenny vs spenny
All the episodes are on youtube

Oh lol. Oh well. It’s just tinder.

Finally confirmed my long history of back pain has been caused by a bulging and now herniated disk.

Sall good though

>bulking, on SS
>sweet finally hit 180
>never been this heavy before in my life
>was 150 lbs skelly in high school
>bulk really paying off, lifts are great
>get sick, first it's my sinuses
>now it's some sort of stomach bug
>barely can eat anything, no appetite
>I forced myself at first but it's terrible
>bulk ruined, lost 10 lbs, lifts stalled
>guess I'll just restart when I get better
>at least finals are over for the semester

I used to feel that way user, 2 years ago I was all but dead in a coma. I got a second chance, my overall living situation and problems didn't change but how I viewed them did. We focus too much on shit in our life beyond our control. Focus on what you control, your attitude.

Saving these

Don't travel alone. traveltips.usatoday.com/singles-trips-europe-35198.html

have a kenny

Im never going to fucking make it. Getting women seems like some impossible feat now, and Im starting to realize that 99% of relationships are just from guys and girls in the same friend group getting together, and that actually meeting a stranger is impossible. Also, Im poor as fuck and live with my parents and theres only mcjobs here while I go to my shitty local tech school. And Im going to spend christmas day visiting my alcoholic father in detox and i know my moms going to cry to whole way there like she does every time. I dont know, I just dont have any fight in me. You keep saying "its going to get better" but it doesnt.

Travelling alone is life changing

I LOVE THESE

half of us have fucked up, lonely, shit lives, user, but that doesn't mean that's an excuse not to lift. It's reason to lift more. It gives life meaning.

Not to sound like an edgy teenager, but I resent being born. I can get sad about it, or damnit I can going to do SOMETHING with my time here on this fucking crazy planet. time flies anyways, it'll all be over soon.

Lmao this episode and the one where Spenny drinks the acid spiked orange juice with the dead octopus on his head are the best ones.

Better, almost done with finals, my sleep is returning to me. Lots of qt's in my phone and on tinder, gonna get laid in the next 3 weeks for sure. Gonna see my friends for like a whole week. My mom's heart is recovering from valve replacement on schedule, my dad is probably not cheating on my mom after all thank god, and I'm getting over my ex though I am still having nightmares about her. Can't lift because hurt my back which is distressing but hopefully it gets better or i'll need to see a doctor. pic related is how im feeling

Fuck you. Go.

user that's stupid. Don't think that. Absolutely NONE of my relationships I've had came from somebody in my "friend group." Dudes normally don't even normally have huge groups of friends involving both genders unless they're naturally social. But that's like 5% of people that can do that. Every single girl I've been with has been a girl I met as a complete fucking stranger. Every girl I've ever dated apart from 1-2 have been girls I met either on tinder or because I went up to them, got to know them for a second and took their number. It's not easy, it's fucking hard at the start. But it's more possible than you even know. I'm living fucking proof. If you want to see a non bullshit (like some gay PUA shit bullshit) approach to women, I'd suggest looking up Simple Pickup on youtube. It's 3 random fucking asian guys who are goofy as fuck and don't try and weird manipulative bullshit. That's how you have to be. Just upfront and not afraid of getting rejected. Getting rejected is funny, and it's also something at least 75% of dudes are too pussy to even do. But isn't trying worth it?

Isn't getting rejected 1000 fucking times worth it if you meet that ONE fucking girl who gets you on all levels and wants to be a part of your life? You're fucking right it's worth it.

>I'd go on a trip to South Africa and go on a nice tour
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
dont do that friend, not now

could be worse user, i think I'm in love with a girl I met online who lives in Australia, I live in the UK

Thank god I gotta vent.
21st birthday yesterday. Started off good but got progressively worse. Got some drinks with guys from work and had a good time, then went to a friends house afterwards and got angry at him because he was smoking weed and acting like a complete idiot, laying on the ground and laughing at everything and refusing to go out (he does this every time he smokes), so i got pissed and berated him and left. Then got home and my roommate was so fucked up on xanax and alcohol and weed that he was making a complete fool of himself, and I realized at that moment that he has a drug problem (among many other problems) and I shouldn’t live with him next year. Now i don’t know what to do because I don’t have many other good friends at college and a solo apartment is expensive and probably lonely. Also I didn’t go to the gym today and I only ate like 2000 calories, most of which were alcohol.

I wish the artist of your pic still made comics...

I'm almost down to below 230 for the first time since middle school. And yet all I can think about right now is wanting shit food like pizza, wings, and burgers.

I'm never going to make it.

I just want to end it. End it all.

Uni's break up today for Yule, they will all be having a big session in the Uni cities tonight. Recently broke up from a 10 year relationship, useful wingmen are all married, the only wingman not at work or married is a "dude weed bruh" who's given up going out or finding a gf and is going to need a lot of persuasion to drive 2 hours, book a motel/hotel and go out. Haven't been out properly in two years.

Worth it or just not bother?

Did a shitload of drugs last night, had fun gambling and fucked a hooker as a night out because I'm leaving the city to go to a small town and live with the parents, no partying where I'm going. If I were wealthy or famous I would do that shit everyday but instead I'm a poor fag and I see that sort of night being a once a year type thing. I'm on a massive downer now as a result of being on to much of a high.

Anyway saw the ex-gf a few days ago in the line for a club and it really got the feels flowing. I mean, I was going to marry her earlier this year, and then I saw her the other day enough for me to see her eyes, our faces pointing in the same direction, I saw her but I don't think she saw me. I didn't say hello. I just fucking walked off down the street in anger. To go from seeing her face everyday last year when I woke up in the morning to being strangers today really fucks with a mans mind.

To keep it Veeky Forums related I'm currently looking for a new gym since I'm moving, but I just don't know for how long so cant really commit to a full year deal, and because its a small town the gyms all seem kinda shit.

I am optimistic about next year though. I hit most of this years goals alright so I guess bigger things to achieve next year for bigger pay offs.

Stay positive and always stay optimistic Veeky Forums.
Let loose once in awhile but try not to fuck things up too much.

>niggers flipping off the cameraman in the back
animals

id go out with you user

>Well, I'm currently drinking a six pack trying to forget my ex.
More or less the same here

Just woke up, through the whole waking up process all i could think of was how not genuine my ex must've been to me on the inside in the last month before she broke up

It's my day off