So can being Veeky Forums hell you handle a girl like this? Even if those things are at your eye level?

So can being Veeky Forums hell you handle a girl like this? Even if those things are at your eye level?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/misscarriejune/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also ITT: Bigass alpha women

Yes as a brapaholic i can handle a hightest woman

She could stand to be bigger. They all could

Sweet lord.
Good thread

Best mommy.

But am I wrong?

No. But it looks like she wouldn’t choose to be “yours”

That’s a damn shame, I guess.

It’s a fantasy chick I’ll never have, anyways.

W H O
H
O

instagram.com/misscarriejune/?hl=en

she roides

she can roid moi dick

Big plastics lmao

>Christina Hendricks
>plastic
Wrong, faglord

am i the only one who'd go left over right in this scenario

Doesn’t that make you a faggot since that’s a guy on the left?

no there are plenty of faggots on Veeky Forums

>seeing a man in that photo
u just gave yourself away pooferino

I can handle them by flexing a cep

>ywn fuck ewa sonnet
why fucking live bros

Big tits aren’t rare, user.

yes you are

WHO

>this hacks the alpha male's brain

This pic is amazing, you can see the pain in the eyes of the spic for being an ugly manlet, the pain in the eyes of the cute girl for having small tits and the pain in the eyes of the titcow for being a tall woman with an ugly face

The girl in the middle is like Atlas. Except she’s lifting 4 globes

sauce

>this thread

NOW THIS I WHY I COME TO FIT

where do you live user?
in brazil >f cups are rare af except for obese hamplanets

same here in Canada (Ontario)

we all have our burden to bear

Girls with chests like this should be grown until they’re eye level to the average person. Those boobs should be on view for everyone

>Miscarry June

world not fair
world not fair
o
r
l
d
>jeepers

helen flanagan i believe, judging by being next to david haye and i think that pussycat dolls chick
dumbest bitch out there

>japanese titcow

Is this.... is this h-heaven?

It just makes me plain old sad. When I was these girl ages I was too shy and had too low self esteem to talk to any.

Now I am just an old ass man (29) looking at women a decade younger than me on the internet. Just as, if not moreso, pathetic.

You do realize that's the perfect age to get them right?

Considering those girls look about 17, I would tend to disagree.

They won't go sour in a single year.

I laffed

Agree with you there, user...Just cannot think of a realistic and appropriate setting to meet women of that age, without being that creepy older dood. It is not like I am getting invited to uni parties or owt

Perfect age for women to marry is 12-16. If you won't be over 30 when she is that old, you should arrange a marriage with a gym bro's daughter.

t. Ahmed

WOW

>Fat
>Hips to waist ratio of 1

"Hurr Durr keep eating for Dem bigg titties"

>Prole bait

>ywn bury your face between giant Japanese tits

y liv

that's david haye, what the fuck

top kek, can you imagine being her? Talk about being put in your place

She’s slimmed down recently

I don’t believe this meme at all. How am I gonna be plowing more 18-22 year old college girls when I’m 30 than when I’m 21 and also in college meeting these qts all the time?

Maybe it’s true if you’re a virgin all through college and after you graduate you manage to bang a couple, but otherwise it makes no sense.

Pic is Kelly Holliver in case anyone wants a good fap.

sadposter from before here

Exactly this

pls name

FUKO

THANK YOU

it seems the asians who were blessed by the boob fairy were not blessed by the ass or hips fairies

Implying that two sacs of fat make her hard to handle

It's okay I like small tits I'll take her

Everyone is attracted to youth and beauty, even women. But tbqh I've found that dating in your own age bracket is the best course of action

Exactly, this meme is fucking stupid. It happens sometimes but for the most part the idea is just perpetuated by desperate hopeful faggots, and for the most part girls want to date men only a few years older than them at most

And the ones who do go for much older men are fucked up

You could probably get a cute 25-30 year old no problem. There are young looking ones out there.

>And the ones who do go for much older men are fucked up

This. This times 1000

>he doesn't know dairy cows are submissive animals.

Honestly I have no problem with dating my own age... my parents are the same age and they've had a great marriage, that's all I want.

But a massive dairy cow is still incredibly dangerous

My ex had double-D's and it was fine, sex was awesome, she dressed conservatively and was ladylike the whole time we went out. It wasn't a big deal at all
this, big titty women are super fucking submissive, much easier to control than big ass women who have massive egos and are raging whores

I would say women in general are submissive...

With you on that, user...

i mean if she fell on you and you got smothered then yeah that'd be dangerous

>those eyes
>giving a shit about tits
ISHYGDDT

sure but the titcows are the most womanly women i've ever met, and the qt fit girls with flat tummies

>he thinks women don't like creepy older dudes giving them attention

you mean they're ladylike or curvaceous?

yeah they like the attention but they don't want to fuck those creepy older dudes unless they're desperate whores

Don't be the creepy ass 30 yr old at the party

That’s exactly the danger

I cannot get over how attracted to her I am

The only way a creepy older dude can get away with hitting on younger women: if he has money. Money makes a creepy older dude into a distinguished older man.

>your tombstone will never read "suffocated to death between a huge pair of tits"

thin or thicc version?