Best Careers Thread

I have the body of Greek God due to active roiding and was wondering what career would make me the ultimate pussy magnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2006/02/15/3-dead-from-roseville-plane-crash-identified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nurse.
>not a lot of schooling
>job always in demand
>lots of women
>lots of older female doctor milfs

I need an alpha job

Doctor.
>lots of schooling
>career always in demand
>high status
>free pick of fresh young nurse sluts/female milf doctors
>high salary

Medical Supply Sales is underrated

vet
fireman
pilot
probably a cop if u dont live in burgerland

I'm the regional credit manager of the entire North West US for a fortune 500 company. You can literally see women get wet when I say these words to them.

extremely stressful. not anyone can become a doctor. One of those careers I think you have to be born for desu

Work in hospitality. restaurants and hotels. Lots of new people all the time from different places. And you work in a casual setting instead of an office.
Also
>lifeguard
>firefighter/emt/paramedic
>cop

>tfw friend who is swole was nurse and had to restrain out of control patients because he was the strongest out of grills

I'm a CEO. Picking up girls has become easier since all of this came about. I'm not sure whether it's the title alone or me having more confidence or maybe it's a chicken or the egg thing.

Either way, girls are 'miring my career gainz.

>tfw americop
>actually have killed people

bullshit

what happened

>school coach
>yell at fat kids and betas all day
>make them do pushups n shit
>mack on the milf teachers
>tfw they will hate you for it and realize the benefit when its too late

What alpha jobs can I get with a PoliSci degree from a liberal arts college?

flip my burger cockroach, you know i like it medium

Best choice here

how is the job? spreadsheets and emails?
how many people work under you?

Get me a latte while youre up. No cream, get me some almond milk. You dont have any? Then go get some. Dont you want a tip? If you cant go the extra mile, how are you going to pay off your loans?
Nice bait

Fuck

>almond '''''milk'''''
Wow, you're pretty good at roleplaying being a huge queer m8

You're a fucking idiot.

That's why med school is worth it, I just have to push a biiiiiiit more

What year bro. I’m an m2

Investment banking

be a philosopher
>modern philosophers are skinny beta cucks
>the great greek thinkers were Veeky Forums af

coincidence?

you could literally change the world

I hope you don't mind working 80 hour weeks Avon.

lawyer

Easy job. I talk with big clients and make sure their payment plans stay on track. Not really people working under me, I don't necessarily give out orders as much as I assign certain regions/distributers to certain clients. I'm responsible for over 250 million dollars in payments at the moment. That's another panty dropper. It doesn't even really mean shit, it just means my clients are big and have a lot of bills kek

Hey, so humans fall right between the pair bonding \ tournament species spectrum. Do not make the mistake of soley specializing towards maximising your tournament(alpha) traits, and if you want to maximise oussy choose a provider/high status job.

Instead of fireman\male stripper\ drug dealer, think softeware developement\engineering\finance.

These get you the most oussy provided you have an alpha look and persona, which it seems you do.

>>the great greek thinkers were Veeky Forums af
you actually believe that? you really don't think artists distort images of people they like?

and let me guess, only 23 years old right

That occurred back then. It isn’t as bad nowadays. Unless you do surgery

For real world examples of what I'm trying to say see And . You'd think this puts you in beta bucks category but it does not PROVIDED your personality is not bitch made.

>Orange county fl
>call from a store right on the highway that got robbed by a couple kids, some left on foot some in a gray SUV
>kids cross the street intersecting the highway into thick bush, near the side of a strip mall
>k-9 is sent to where they entered the thicket because we thought it was too thick to get there
>be me
>sent to the rear corner of the strip mall to block off when they go for the fences
>park car behind the strip mall out of sight
>stand on the corner watching the back of the bush
>realize they can only go through the parking lot in front of this strip mall, cross the highway, or go back across the street. They have nowhere to go but through me
>see one guy coming towards me fast, he doesn't see me
>too dark to see if he came out of the bushes bc black guy
>run right for him
>hand on gun
>as soon as I get close I turn on my flashlight and start to shout for him to stop
>I'm 10 feet away from this guy and the only thing standing between him and his freedom
>as soon as the light hits him he goes for his gun tucked in the back of his waistband, his head goes down and his legs shoot out behind him. He's in full battle stance with and not stopping so I dropped my flashlight pulled my gun and fired one handed four times into his chest and stomach to kill him. Turned out the robbery was a bunch of high school kids doing a walkout (most of whom got away) and the guy I shot was the one who actually held up the register, even though he didn't have the money. He was older than the other kids, twenty something.
I remember his name, but not his face

holy shit that was great. have any other stories?

I made it up I'm a pizza delivery guy

Any good stories?

not him but
>be me
>delivering pizza
>obvious party of bogans
>all loud etc etc
>they offer me to take a hit a bong
>say no because im not a degenerate

Holy shit that was great. have any other stories?

How’d you get into that field user?

Marines, do 4-8 years, lift weights in the state of the art gyms, slay Asian pussy, get out, go to college on the dime of wagecucks, and become a doctor.

Oh my goodness.

anything that's not gay and produces lots of cash flow you can spend on yourself and them. Being handsome and charming goes the furthest tho. Money means little if you don't have HFF

Why haven't you started a family yet?

I married a younger rich md who likes hunting girls too and enjoy the ultraneemode.

I delivered pizzas for about 6-9 months and nothing interesting happened at all, except one time I was delivering a pizza down the street from where a private plane had crashed into a house. I think it killed someone in the room. What a way to die.

I liked my job though, you are always the hero every time you deliver a pizza, especially to kids parties.

Women like architects.

Carpenter

Architect here.

It's a decent job with an OK number of females both in school and work.

Girls are somewhat impressed by it but I was expecting to be a pussy magnet out of college and I started dressing business casual everywhere including bars thinking I'd look like some sophisticated yuppie.

It didn't work as well as I'd hoped and I got more girls just not talking about work and being a typical asshole dude.

But I've probably only put in about 12 or 15 hours of actual work this week and made around $1200 so that's not bad.

ocregister.com/2006/02/15/3-dead-from-roseville-plane-crash-identified/

Just found the news article. Teenage kid died from 2 dudes doing acrobats in the private plane and crashed into his room. How shitty.

I desperately want to be a police officer and try and make my town a better place, but I smoked pot a lot in highschool. Am I fucked?

I'm already in the guard, the recruiter told me I never smoked when I told him about before I found morals, but the polygraph looks a little different.

>expensive as fuck schooling
>boring as fuck classes for years
>useless as fuck education outside of job market
>you'll feel stupid as fuck, because all you know about is medicinal things
>stressfull as fuck job
>no sleep
>no free time
>wage is weak compared to the work you put in

Most terrible job, really.