How do I resist looking at the fine asses at my gym?

How do I resist looking at the fine asses at my gym?

You don’t. You Iook,appreciate, and then feel relieved you have a meal prepared at home by your beautiful loving gf

die in a fire

>grown desensitized by Gym butts
>mfw a big tittied qt walks by in a sports bra

Just look at it bro

Why would't you though?

DELETE NOW

You look at your own juicy butt. My genetics and squat gains have given me an ass better than almost every female I see. I get turned on when I squat in compression pants

>letting a thot cook a meal for you

This is a great feel, especially when she cooks according to whatever your dietary preferences are at the time. Brings you a beer at the end of the day and cuddles with you. God damn, I love my gf

You dont. Women know what they're signing up for when they go out in public in yoga pants.

I know feel alone bros. Help me

> Hold me bro
Wife gets jealous when I spend more time looking at my own sculpted ass and thighs in the shower instead of feeling her up.
> Result of that 300lb squat
> I would pound my cheeks, no homo

>gf

*now

GET ME A GF OR FUCK OFF

>I would pound my cheeks, no homo

I thought I was the only one who had those thoughts cross my mind

>tfw no portal gun to fuck myself

>your beautiful loving gf (male)

What do I do if she catches me staring at her perfect behind?

>projecting

how do u feel about long hoodie wrapped around the ass ? is it modest enough?

Aye

The only thing girls love more than getting checked out at the gym is humble bragging abt how annoying it is to get checked out at the gym

You'll just be the centerpiece to the story she tells her friends later to let them know she's hotter than them

look up not down, its also more attractive posture.

All I fucking did growing up. I'm such a god damn master at looking at women's asses and tits in public without them noticing, I do it sometimes when I know they're looking.

They wouldn't wear that stuff, and try to look so good, if they didn't want people to admire them. Would you care if women looked at your ass?

DONT resist it OP. Fine asses are part of the experience. The multitude of visual stimuli include sweet asses, poor welds on the equipment and shower verrucas

Smile, wink and continue doing your screech runs

fuck you

>tfw my gym is full of uni normies who don't squat
>tfw no cute bubbly white boy butts to look at

L-Lo-London?

>tfw gf forced me to skip gym tonight
>tfw ogled he friend from out of town who was dancing like a whore in short dress
i wish i went to the gym instead and just had a fight tomorrow night over it..

What's the actual non-autistic thing to do?

see

> Women know what they're signing up for when
Are you telling me that women have ever known or considered the consequences of what they're doing? That's a bit crazy brah. Better think about a bit more.

I'm a ugly recovering fatass, when i look at women in the gym i only feel discomfort knowing that they probably looked at me too. I pick a place to focus on so i can just drown out the world with music and my workout.
I wish there were dude-only gyms here, the women just sit on machines with their phone out half the time, and they give me weird looks if i'm near them, even if i got there first. At least i'm not so sperg i'll leave, i just sit there and give it 100% so they can fucking enjoy the smell of my sweaty fat ass.

By flexing a cep

You don't. People wear tight clothes precisely to be admired. Just don't stare or talk to them

Why woudl you do this

What happened mate? Someone danced with your gf and you are going to fight about it tomorrow?

> gf

>TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>staying loyal to your girlfriend
beta and cuck

ye well

That webm is so surreal.

>girls love to be sexually harassed
Oh hi, 1950s. Didn't know you browsed Veeky Forums.

>Getting checked out is being sexually harrassed
O hi Catty McFatBitch. Didn't know nobody paid you any attention yet today

>liking 3DPD

Like so.

I want to fug Machi.

Sauce?

>dating whores

>CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you autistic? He's saying he'd rather have a fight tomorrow night [about ignoring his girlfriend's wishes and going to the gym instead of going dancing] than be at the club getting tempted by his girlfriend's smoking hot friend.

I'm a 196 lbs white male.

just go talk to her

I literally just look in comic-like obvious other directions, put my hands together like I'm lowkey praying or something and make a :[ face.
Makes me feel holy, makes me feel pure.

I also have at least 3 moments / workout where I look straight into the cameras (for security) at my gym and pretend I'm basically in The Office.

I wonder what the ratio of hopeless spergs to normies is on Veeky Forums. Only two people related to this post and the rest clearly do not. From this evidence alone we can conclude that 88.8% of Veeky Forums is autistic, me included.

I want to mindbreak machi into being my hillbilly wife

the birth rate will decline sharply with this generation

My man. Mine has started eating a lot less meat, maybe once or twice a week (aside from bacon and eggs, she cant let those go) but still goes to the butcher and brings home enough for 2 and still cooks a portion for herself knowing that ill eat it all anyway. Love that girl.

>by your beautiful loving gf
>gf

You meant mommy, right?

don't be a niger

>drinking beer
user...

Gouge your eyes out

Looking at someone is not harassment, you feminazi cunt

consider what a normie is in current times and think deeply about it.

being normie is the greatest mental disability one can have.

See who dictates whats normal.

I guess Argentina really is blanco

holy shit

fuck you

EAT SHIT