How do i start growing chest hair Veeky Forums...

How do i start growing chest hair Veeky Forums? I've been lifting for a while and started seeing heavy gains and eat/sleep right but I dont have any chest hair at age 20, am i just low test?

Most people don't have chest hair at 20

really, when does it tend to start growing in? Thanks!

started growing it a bit after 22 and lifting for a solid year im fairly convinced its a test thing

chest hair is gross

Low test for sure. I got mine when I was 16.

ight so i have a bunch of wispy hairs that are almost invisible and tiny, similar situation to OP how do i get this to grow?

I don't know if test has too much to do with it. I had chest and back hair as a fat fuck developing in my mid teens, didn't start lifting consistently til about 16-17. Just hope that when you do start developing it, you don't get cursed with frequent ingrown hair follicles and tiny red bumps.

I have got chest hair and I am low-test (lower 400s), no correlation.

>step 1 be middle eastern

>am i just low test

Don't think test has much to do with it. I can't grow facial hair well, but I have a shitload of chest hair and its honestly just annoying.

Why do you want chest hair? A lot of girls I know hate it, including my girlfriend.

All genetics mate, I don't do shit for this rug, it grows like a weed.

im a fag fags like it

Yeah I'm gay and every gay guy I've asked about says it's a turn on. If I don't have any by 25 I think I'm going to buy some minoxidil and lather up.

Be grateful you don't have body hair. Especially in today's age it's a major fucking hassle and liability. I could trim my pubes for two months at Uni and look what I had to buzz off today. Not to mention getting my back waxed every other month (painful as fuark).

This I'm only 10% Lebanese and I got FUCKED body hair wise

Pic sadly related

For reference

You got to TRIM rather than shave that shit. It looks like you're wearing a pair of pants in the second photo

i wanna rip that dude's tongue out, i hate when men do this fucking shit. he's not bad looking or anything and I get that its to attract sexual partners but its really fucking annoying. I wish people would use other means than the most offensive facial expressions, snapchat filters etc to increase socio-sexual value

I guess he's trying too hard not to appear tryhard. If you snap a post workout selfie with a stone cold expression people will assume you're a douche.
Nothing can beat a natural smile when it come to taking pictures for the sloots

100% genetic
Mine started coming in at 22

>bear mode chest and stomach hair at age 15
>is nothing but an itchy burden
>takes forever to dry every time I sweat
>grows almost as fast as facial hair
>have to shave 2 or more times a week

grass doesn't grow on a playground OP

minoxidil works for chest hair?

mine loves it
in fact she loves all the features that gay men like in a bear

Is he a recovering numale or is he just becoming one?

I'm not quite 26, only now getting some actual hair around the nurps instead of just short fuzz. I'm as white as they get though so I guess that's why. I don't envy all the sandnigs I see around, they're just fucking covered in hair.

I'm 24 and only now starting to get a very light dusting of chest hair.

I have had chest hair since I was 13 and back hair since I was 18 and I can honestly say if you can rock it it's a good thing to have otherwise it sucks. I have had several ingrown hairs that got infected and it's usually itchy

am girl, love chest hair

S O Y

> no chest hair
> shoulder and forearm hair

th-thanks

I have chest hair at 19