Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/differences-between-natural-and-roided-bodybuilders/
steroidabuse.com/how-to-spot-a-steroid-user.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Chief Hopper is that you?

testosterone is natural thus not a roid

Am I memeing myself in thinking the pecs always give roiders away

They're always too round and bouncy to the point the skin looks ready to rip, they look like glutes with nipples.

yeah noy always tho. you can tell by redness of skin, tightness of skin, too vascular, too low bf to maintain natty, shoulders and traps huge (highest androgen concentrayiom so they get really big)... some more but its pretty easy to tell a roider vs natty

Veeky Forums's guide to identifying roiders:

>Is he bigger than you?
No: Natty or DYEL
Yes: Continue.
>Bodyfat percentage over 20?
Yes: BLOATLORD godmode, natty.
No: Definitely roiding.

Its normally skin problems and massive gains really fast that make me suspect people. There is a huge guy at my gym but he is in there every night doing serious workouts and is just staying the same size. There is some Jewish manlet who was skinnyfat then all of a sudden he exploded with spots on his back and started putting on mass so fast it made my head spin,

Not saying that guy is natural—if he has a YouTube channel and is selling workout programs, he almost certainly isn't—but for the record, that is about what the natty limit should look like on a frame that size, assuming great genetics and a pump.

If genetic freaks from the pre steroid strongman era trained similarly, they'd have similar physiques. Like most strongmen of his era, Hermann Goerner never trained chest directly and still weighed upwards of 240 lb with abs.

Usually The Tell-Tale signs are overly developed delts or an unrealisticly low body fat with a high amount of mass

High amounts of vascularity can be a warning sign too. Especially if they're not in the single digit bf% at the time (say, like when bulking).

You honestly can't get that big without gear unless you're top % genetics so fuck off. Pretty much everyone is on gear (including me)

Do we really know he weighed 240 lbs? That would have put him at basically Arnie proportions. If his profession was a strong man he'd have an incentive to exaggerate- and that's a pretty common theme in most circus acts.

Not that that would make him a bad Natty example.

Holy shit didnt know adolf lifted

I mean you can't really say that with any usefulness. "Especially swole dudes use roids"- yeah duh. And pretty much only weightlifting specifically targeting delts are going to get that level of definition.

So that's a real problem. You're basically naming the traits that are really only going to come out if someone is specifically body building and totally focused on their muscularity. And that type of person is naturally going to be incentivized to use roids.

There's plenty of people NOT matching those traits that are going to be using roids- lots of NFL players aren't going to be ultra lean or defined but juicing big time. Lots of lazy people or fat cops will be juicing. So you're being really underinclusive.

And it's not like shoulder definition or vascularity really defines steroid use so much as correlation with steroid use. I bet you could get an ottermode guy to do lateral raises 5x a week and keep low calories/high pro and he'd get the traits you've defined- wouldn't look like a bodybuilder of course.

its oretty fuckin obvioua dude. no natty will have cannonball delts and he is right because natties cannot (unless top tier) carry muscle while being vascular and lean as fuck

natties, if cutting, will look flat because they are restricting macros and cals. natties have to bulk to have anywhere near the 3d look that even novice roiders have

Daaamn Stanger Things looks like THAT??!

This guy is like big lenny without the HGH abuse.

traps and delts, ridiculous vascularity and definition:size ratio is the giveaway, also they love fake tanning and do weird shit with their body orientation in photos because they all suffer from mental illness err I mean are really proud of their awesome hard fought physiques

>those legs and chest
>natty limit

this image doesn't stand up today. The training method was different and was more about packing mass on arms and back with the idea of lifting nonchalant heavy objects.

With the advent of better superior lifting practices and nutrition you can get a bit more defined than that today, especially legs

What if they just overemphasize delts?

With all if this you're just naming traits that are going to be more likely to occur in the type of people who use steroids than those traits that are truly the result only of steroid use. Yes, these things are going to be seen in roiders. But they aren't exclusively the product of roid use, and they aren't seen in every person (probably the majority) using roids. It's not determinative.

It's like saying wearing stringer tank-tops that barely cover the nipples is a sign of steroid use. Or carrying around a gallon jug of water in the gym is a sign of steroid use.

I'm definitely not in the "hurr Durr you can totally get super-jacked with enough dedication". People who are ultra-lean or with 3D delts are very likely roiding. But using that test is definitely underinclusive and excludes a ton of roiders, especially ones who aren't focused bodybuilders.

Apparently you guys missed the following sentence:

"If genetic freaks from the pre steroid strongman era trained similarly, they'd have similar physiques."

Similarly meaning similar to the guy in OP's pic, i.e., following a bodybuilding regimen rather than a strongman regimen. Of course he had an underdeveloped chest and quads. He never trained those muscles directly. His specialty was one handed deadlifts and overhead kettlebell presses. But he was still a genetic freak at the natty limit for the muscles he trained heavily.

nattyornot.com/differences-between-natural-and-roided-bodybuilders/
great site
steroidabuse.com/how-to-spot-a-steroid-user.html
these arent traits of people who would use roids, they are literally telltale signs of steroid users. it is just sad because many people believe people who claim natty but are not. i have nothing against use and understand why someome would lie but on the internet like Veeky Forums i think it is dumb to false advertise...people lie and that is that

in addition most top level athletes that are revered internationally or anyone you see on tv is on roids. most in mma? roids. baseball? roids. olympics? roids. just the name of the game. with things like mma they dont look like it but therw are all different kinds of peds

Ya the guy in OPs pic is clearly natty
Achievable in like 1.5 years tops

you do know he said he wears a body suit for that role right?

>Roidlet cope

"""""""onion free""""""""" transformation

ron perlman did, but i don't think harbour will tho they'll probably cgi him up a bit

What’s his age here?

He said in an interview it's a bodysuit.

he also wears photoshop