What kind of girls do you attract user? Pic related is mine

What kind of girls do you attract user? Pic related is mine

Late twenties to mid thirties divorced moms with tattoos

Bet she sucks dick like crazy.

I can respect that. Nothing worse than going to a chicks house and having some snot nosed kid be the focus of the night instead of smashing

Thirsty single mothers and jailbait.

Eligble women without children? No chance.

Something's gotta change, I'm not gonna play daddy for someone else's snothead, so if nothing changes I'm gonna pull a Roy Moore.

Mixed women for some reason

Fatties :3

My pheromones must smell like chicken wings.

The crazy ones that end up leaving like everybody else has

rest your head on my lap user I'll never leave you

Young girls who would be attractive if they tried just a little bit harder in life.

Please don't do that, user, I don't want to trust and be hurt again.

Emotionally unavailable WASPy rich girls
Married suburban rich women

Art hoes and Asians

Most types of women like me. I only like white women. Slim with a juicy butt, on the taller side like 5’8ish

t. 6’1, white and lean

I fit your type perfectly but I have a penis. Is that a deal breaker?

I fucking love when I go somewhere after the gym pumped and girls blush/stutter

HOE HOE HOE

kek

blacks and bored older married women have come onto me the hardest by far but I've had all types except super fat and arguably super trashy cause I typically talk very upperclass in real life. and although that hasn't stopped me from hooking up with a few, never again

>What kind of girls do you attract
the ones that don't exist

Socially awkward due to constrained family relationships, from crazy religious to Batshit crazy parents. Why is this, why.

small asians mostly, usually the dark skinned ones :/

Black girls.
Weebs.
Girls who are too sweet/perfect and I'll just fuck everything up in 2-3 years.

Ex-emo girls and overly religious girls

every fat chick on Earth, black women surprisingly for my king of manlets height, weebs and christian girls. I don't even try to attract these women, they're just the one's drawn to me. also stoner whores

Nope. Post face and butthole, I may consider.
Yea man, going back to school is amazing. I literally have most of the girls in my classes hitting on me.

Most types
t. 6'4, white ottermode

>Girls who are too sweet/perfect and I'll just fuck everything up in 2-3 years.

fuck man I've had 3 now I should have married that I hurt a lot

I am become Chad, destroyer of feelings

I'm 5'8 and I only ever get attention from black women. It's actually gotten almost constant, I'm not sure why. I don't know when black women collectively decided to prefer short white nerdy men but whatever.

Those quirky xd fat ugly types

Computer science majors.

gay men

women aren't interested but my fab inbox is always bursting with guys calling me daddy and offering to be my secret cock slut

I don't attract anyone

thicc white girls with daddy issues

who do you mostly repel then?

They think you'll take them to "fancy" (red lobster) dinners and not beat them.

ALWAYS FAT BITCHES :((((

>Milf cardio bunnies
>6-8/10 normie girls
>(act) stupid girls

Literally had a milf bend down in front of me in the gym while I was tryna do some DB Incline Bench Rows. She stopped and watch me do a whole set and smiled at me. Catchin all the mires.

>meet girl who’s face I’m not too fond of
>contemplating if I should suck it up and fuck her
>do it in the dark so I don’t have to see her
>don’t want my friends to know about her cause ugg
>bodies nice and curvy; butterface
>make ultimatum that our hook ups are secret

Feeling torn, I wanna feel wet pussy but is it worth it?
I’m definitely out of her league but I recently broke up with gf and I’m horny.

Whores with daddy issues, every time without fail

The more ugly girls you Fuck the higher your self esteem right? Soo ??? Profit?

he said which TYPE of women

fair enough

At the psychiatrist's office today that services a lot of basketcases and lower income people I got stuck in an elevator with this disheveled looking out of sorts old lady with unnaturally red dyed hair. She started of conversation with, "So... you look really cute." I guess elderly crazy hippies?

I attract all kinds
>Fat black girls
>Pure German white
Girls that are currently pregnant with exes
>Dependent mentally damaged girls that will cheat on you if you're not with them every second
>shitty girls in general

Currently talking to a girl that has a kid and recently kicked her ex out because he cheated...she's really sweet and honest but...i don't know I'm scared

Nines until they realize I'm a careless dork

Also lots of qt fixer-uppers. Not a fan. I have this mental girl magnet on me. Also it's genetic that I can sniff out problem women and their sexual vulnerability. It's not worth and I avoid it though.

That's how they reel you in. It's just their instinct taking over in looking for a good provider. It's anything goes once you're trapped they can be monsters.