Anyone else notice they get more mires after they went to the gym...

anyone else notice they get more mires after they went to the gym? Does testoserone leak out into your sweat or something?

Most likely just your own confidence.
You feel pumped post lifting session, you look in the mirror and think "goddamn you are one sick beast" this just radiates out to the rest of the world. People notice this confidence, subconsciously or not.

Or heck, it could just be that you're thinking about it right after lifting rather than being busy with normal day stuff.

Its something like that i guess. To me it feels they actually see every single progress. I got more and more mires every workout and wasnt that badlooking even as a fatfuck.

>bench pressing butterfaces like a beast
goddamn this is inspiring

The increased blood flow temporally improves your posture and gait. (srs)

Both of which are instant attention grabbers.

is this achievable natty?

Yeah
Sometimes I think it's cos I smell bad

maybe, if each fitchick is 150lbs each on incline. which isn't so unabtainable, but when you consider tue balancing issues you'd probably need a 200lb db incline press to acheive that

>butterfaces
I can't agree with you.

this

Those coochies smashed against his elbows

This is real fitspiration

>150lb
what

>those fucking hands and forearms

I would even give a few cm of my height just to get rid of these fucking girly wrists.

oh metricfag. it's like 70kg

Dude, those girls aren't even near 150lb

>A woman
>70kg

Nigga what

130 lb girls are skinny as fuck, there's no way those girls are anything less than 140

how low can your standards be if you don't think they're butterfaces??

get

FUUUUUUUUUCK

>70kg

>130 lb girls are skinny as fuck
Even if you didn't use lbs, It'd still be easy to know that you're american

do you yuropoors not feed your women kr something? oh wait you fags play cardio sports to make it easier to get cucked by tour turkish bulls. over here we our women actually lift to grow thicker asses for our pleasure instead of stickmen fucking stickwomen and nit having children because a lifetime of eating vegan falafals has made both of you impotent

his elbows must be so slippy

its called serotonin

left is a qt

Who hurt you Jamal Tyrone de La Vega? You mad because our women don't look like they played the bad guys in the Lord of the Rings movies? And don't bring the mudslimes as an argument because I live in Eastern Europe, so yeah, I might be irrelevant, but I haven't seen someone darker than my house's wall in like month, have a good night amerimutt

I don't know about you but I get more mires after flexing a cep

>instead your women fill german whore houses

>anyone else notice they get more mires after they went to the gym?

More like you are looking for compliments after gym to justify wasting time and effort lifting things from the ground repeatedly.

kek'd so hard I woke up my girlfriend

(you)

He could have grabbed them by the pussy

when I get out of the gym I notice I just don't give a fuck. I see all people, especially women, like small children and their ways just amuse me. I move slower and with more purpose. I am smiling ever so slightly and just enjoy myself.

World-wide brate. Because these woman are so beautiful everyone wants to fuck them. Why do you think so many fashion models are Slavs?

>my woman are cumdupsters for turkish and german cock
>it's a good thing

You're right, why would anyone want to put the time and effort into proper diet and exercise? It only allows you to be better at literally everything you do while also looking physically attractive. Total waste of time.

This

My left or his left?

How much can you thotpress fit?

>those women
>70kg

How can someone lift weights and not nitice their own pump

How much would you need to incline press to 1 rep these girls? I can do 65lb dumbbells 3x10.

is this you after gym?

le 56% face

gays, fat women and skinny guys mire me sure

this would only be hot if you're eating her pussy and then get to fug her afterwards. Facesitting with no reciprocal stimulation is extremely beta/omega

>lmao2thots

take it to /pol/ you stupid niggers

This mostly. You probably got posture gains from the little confidence boost. Before I would look away getting eye contact with a girl. Now I keep either eye contact with them and either they smile or look away a bit then when they come back to check if I’m looking, they smile. That’s when I look away and think about what greentext I’m gonna make up about how Chad I am.

me on the right

>150lbs
They're about 100-125lbs

>130 lb girls are skinny as fuck
wtf

I get more mires for my form than anything, some mama bear complimented by 1pl8 dl warmup form when another guy complimented my atg 2pl8 squat. Also had a pt once compliment my 175lb bench ROM

shut the fuck up faggot

what 'your women' you dumb piece of nigger's shit? you do not own people, more importantly why the fuck do you care what others do with their lives? i ain't crying, because someone is wasting their life, if they got sold to a brothel, so be it, as long as I am not related to this person, I couldn't care less, but of course you are a fucking /pol/ inhabitant who cares about muh-ethnically-clean-56%-white-amuriga

had a friend of mine come up to me directly after a workout when I had a pump and was sweaty as fuck, she hugged me from behind and inhaled pretty deeply

asked her what the fuck she was doing and she said I smelt really good even though I probably had terrible BO

was weird senpai

One day I went to hang out at my country club and EVERYONE commented on how good I look, people giving me longer than usual looks, it's like I had an aura around me.