Boogie will never ma-

Boogie will never ma-

-ke it.

I want to be his personal trainer and sculpt him into a Zeus-like adonis so that he can go and pump and dump his ex-wife then run off with a supermodel

Good luck with that loose skin, holmes

Why would his wife leave him when he finally starts to better himself?

She was a feeder, perhaps. Or she has deep-rooted insecurities and doesn't think she deserves a good-looking man. Now that boogie is improving himself, making she got spooked.

maybe she*

Loose skin tightens eventually, and if not he can always get surgery

Is this real or shooped?
Break ups are the best fuel for self improvement, especially when everyone starts telling you that you look great.
Huge confidence boost.

>finally getting thinner, looking better than ever
>wife divorces

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Even if this fuck loses all the weight, he's going to be paying that bitch half. Life ruined. Don't get married, kids.

my family is rather wealthy, and my father has pretty much drilled PRENUP PRENUP PRENUP into me since I was a kid
also gave me lots of "how to spot a golddigger" tips when I started seeing girls, so now I'm paranoid as fuck whenever I go on a date

PAY

Share some of your dad's golddigger spotting wisdom son.

Because "better Boogie" is still disgusting. She'd have to have sex with him once his penis shows itself again.

FOR

>Lose weight
>Find new better women to marry
>Motivate millions of other fat fucks to do the same

make it happen burger king i believe in you

My parents are divorced but my dad kept the house and all the money despite being a violent abusive autistic piece of shit who didn't realise he had a 10/10 wife who worked hard, was really smart, good looking, caring etc. I wish she was the goldigging type. I wish she took us with her when she left but she didn't want people to think she was the stereotype you guys are talking about. My dad really is a prized tool and let the best thing that ever happened to him get away. 20 years he smacked her around for literally no reason.

How eventual are we talking here? Asking for a friend

>mummy was perfect
>mummy left us to be raised by daddy and got the fuck out because she "loved us too much"
>daddy is a meanie head

That's how you sound, you ungrateful prick.

It depends how much you stretched it during the years. Boogie was close to 500 pounds I think, so that's a LOT of skin. He'll have to have skin removal surgery if he doesn't want to look like a flying squirrel for the rest of his life.

jfc autistic as shit

well, first of all you should always be wary of dating outside your "financial social circle", i. e. avoid less wealthy people. even though there are plenty of vapid rich girls who just want to be taken care of financially, this is the first step. you also need to consider if they just want things like citizenship, if they're foreigners.

then you should always be attentive to their financial status: if they're employed, where they live, what they're driving, debts, kids, et c. if they're from a wealthy family then you can see how their family's business is doing. if I'm ever starting to get serious with anyone I just ask a pro to take close look at their finances.

you also need to be wary of too many questions regarding your own (or your family's) financial status. typical questions are about how much you're earning, how much your house is, "that's a really nice watch. is that a rolex? how much was it?", how much family company X is worth, upcoming career advancements, et c. try to figure out to what extent they know about your wealth.

the way she behaves in general is always relevant: does she state she's high maintenance? does she wear expensive brands? has she ever been employed, or just lived off her dads money? to what extent does she feel entitled to things she doesn't deserve? does she refuse to go to anywhere but the most high-end restaurants? does she want you to pay for everything? has she had plastic surgeries done? do you not have anything in common with her at all, but she seems really interested anyways - why? (the answer is money).

(cont)

you got to ask yourself to what extent your relationship would work if you didn't have quite the amount of wealth that you do. I was instructed to stay the fuck away from golddiggers regardless if I get a prenup or not, because they actively try to get you to get them pregnant and then get gibs.

they're also prone to making false rape accusations in order to get settlements, so I always have my phone record audio for all of my dates.

if I ever get married, it's going to be with a beautiful girl in her early 20s from a legit family with a well-earning job.

till death do us part

>they actively try to get you to get them pregnant and then get gibs.

oh a note re. this: several of my friends stores their sperm in sperm banks, and they've then had a vasectomy so they're shooting blanks. that's the best way to protect yourself against fatherhood accusations. somewhat pricey, but that's obviously not an issue

if you call that making it kek

>maybe she got spooked
She most definitely did.

KEK

wait a sec, you are supposed learn everything about her financial affairs but when she tries to do the same she is a gold digger?
what if she is from a wealthy family and also follows these tips to avoid losers and alphonses or whatever?

that is actually a good idea

>you are supposed learn everything about her financial affairs
yes, to protect yourself.

>when she tries to do the same she is a gold digger
just eventually. that's just one of the signs. obviously if she's wealthy too then you can generally relax. no one really talks money, like, it's kind of rude.
a wealthy girl probably wouldn't ask men those questions anyway, they would just look it up some other way or just know in advance. most of the time you can simply assume that the friends of your friends are somewhat wealthy.

nah he was well above 500, close to 600. I'm pretty sure he's said his heaviest is 560 or close to it.

MY

SALAD DODGING
CALORIE STEALING
[spoiler]LIMOUSINE RIDIN'[/spoiler]
[spoiler]JET FLYIN'[/spoiler]
[spoiler]KISS STEALIN'[/spoiler]
[spoiler]WHEELIN'n'DEALIN'[/spoiler]
[spoiler]SON OF A GUN[/spoiler]

[spoiler]WOOOOOOOOO[/spoiler]

RUBBER

gains goblin gone to find a new host

mommy wanted to get fucked by stangera, can’t have a kid when you want that.

DUCKS

This

AND

>No prenup

BIG MISTAKE MUCHACHO

BIG

-rry again.

ANAL

HEALTHCARE

WIFE

>you don’t just talk about money user, that would be rude.
>going covert-ops behind someone’s back to find out their financial situation is perfectly okay
I will never understand the rich.

She's probably disliked him for a while and was looking for an easy way out. As cunty as women can be, most are very emotional and have some level of empathy. Boogers wife likely didn't leave him 5 years ago because he was so morbidly obese he'd die if no one was taking care of him. Now that he's dropped some weight and is more independent, she can finally move on without worrying for his health

I can see how this was intended to look, when you thought the marriage was going to last. In context, she looks like a cunt.

only the the nouveau riche talks about their money, constantly needing to prove themselves
old money knows that's not how you do things

It's time to ban these daily faggot threads.

prenups are against the law in his state

She was betting on him croaking soon from being a fatass but unfortunately for her he got surgery so now he will live and she probably doesnt want to wait 20 years for him to die so she can get those checks. No point in staying now.

He had a stream discussing it. I'm not a faggot so I didn't watch it.

she was going to get everything soon
now she has to wait at least another decade for the other half of his wealth, fuck that

>two consenting adults agreeing to not meddle with each others finances is LITERALLY against the law in the US

Jesus Christ where?

>"Omg... I-i might have to have sex with him now..."

This. What if boogie has been rocking a 8x6er this whole time and she knew because she was the only one in the relationship who could see his dick and now she's spooked by the thought of that entering her

No homo

>manchild
>divorcing him will yield massive returns on investment
How are those for pros? Now consider the cons of leaving him:
>...

Tbh i think he actually will start exercising and lose the weight and his wife may have understood that and considering the fact shes a fucking whale herself she might have thought she would have to change with him. Does anyone have the link to the stream he did on his divorce?

Kek. I was always under the impression she was on the slimmer side. Fucking fat bitch. Never improve

in his state, they must sperate things 50/50 no matter what

kek

Did she gain a lot of weight or was she already fat in the pictures at the top?

Gained. What also supports my argument there is because she gained the weight she unironically might have thought boogie was going to just pay her to be fat and live with him instead of actually having to be a women. So she was fine with letting herself go

Boogies ex wife is litteraly a 350lbs monster.

I don't think that's a thing

is this shopped

laws were a mistake

He literally shrunk his stomach so it's impossible for him to gain anymore weight.

No. It's real. Are you stupid or something?

Bet boogie is a real pieace of shit, I'm a nurse and the nursing home I work at is being taken over by fat fucks. We get the lose mid 40 year old dudes in that weigh 500 lbs and they all have a nasty and entitled attitude. Most of these people never worked a day in their lives either, makes me fucking sick

Holy shit I have always thought there's no hope for the guy. I hope he keeps DOIN it.

Why would you need to censor the face of a youtuber

how do they afford all that fucking food? i’ve always wondered this

He’s a Jew and a YouTuber. Skin removal will be pocket change for him. He’ll most likely set up a go fund me for shekels

He's still over 400 fucking pounds at 5'8" of whatever manlet height it was. Call me when he's under 200 which is literally never going to happen.

Also he got cucked and lost his wife + had half his shit taken. He absolutely will not make it.

WEW spicy

She was probably fed up with his mental shit. Not so much with the obese problem. I think.

t. that guy's ex wife

Srs tho

It's blatantly real you retard

So much this. The reason why he's losing weight is that he literally CAN'T eat. He's physically unable to stuff more shit into his stomach. But he's a weak shit and he won't be able to control himself once this won't be enough to lose weight. I think that will be around 120 kg or so

Medicaid which is funded by our fucking tax money.

This dude's not even black

okay boogie.

That's called a tan, bro.

okay boogie.

>not even black
He's definitely not white, nigger.

HE

american food is the cheapest on the planet.

imagine being so pathetic and buttblasted you keep shitposting about how some fat guy sucks because you just can't handle the fact he had a wife even though he's morbidly obese and you've never even had a gf or sex even though you're a well built gymcel

Gastric bypass surgery may provide instant relief but I've seen people get permanently fucked up from it later on. And with his fragile mental state It'll be interesting to see what happens.

knowing this much about a youtube fatty?

you guys will never make it.

Reminder: sage goes in all the fields

>using sage as a downvote button

Bro hes like 40 years old and makes his money by emotionally manipulating 13 year olds