/plg/ Powerlifting General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A59lJKdEn98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for eat more

Kuuurwwaaaafgg yyyyy zzszdzhjtf

How much am I cucking myself with this routine? Plus signs indicate last set AMRAP

Workout A1
Squat 5x3+
Bench Press 3x10
Lat Pulldown 3X15+
DB Split Squats 3x15+
Leg Curl and Leg Extension 3x15+

Workout B1
Overhead Press 5x3+
Deadlift 3x10
DB Row 3x15+
Lat Pulldown 3x15+
Hammer/Standard Curls 3x15+

Workout A2
Bench press 3x5+
Squat 3x10
Lat pulldown 3x15+
Dumbbell fly 3x15+
Overhead Tricep Extension 3x15+
Side Raises 3x15+

Workout B2
Deadlifts 3x5+
Overhead Press 3x10
DB Rows 3x15+
Front Squats 3x15+
Seated Cable Row 3x15+
Hyper Extension 3X15+
Cable Crunches 3x15+

>inb4 muh gzcl

whats that guys name whos 18-19 years old, looks 35 and totals 1800-2000lbs or something

do SS fag

very nice grocery list

I did, I had fun, now I want to mix it up

>mall's card thingy that you swipe for points has not been scanning correctly for the last half year in their grocery store
>no way to get them back, no massive discount on sport's shops stuff for xmas for me
I did not bulk on 4k kcals of bland shite food for this

idk the fk ur doing but thats garbage

List stats

what this user said, fag

>start with empty bar
>squat 500 kg after 16 months
fuck off frog

i think i might have squats down finally

all the cues gave me shitty barpath, so today im gonna try to lower the bar in one line while having the weight over midfoot. Without thinking about knees or hips back

does anyone already do this

I think sled drags are the most effective glute/ham work ive ever done, they ache so much today

Also did backwards sled drags and my quads are sore

Feels like ive done a ton of squat volume

amazing program 400 wilks in 3 years

>i am king of plg memes

definitely, sled and prowler work (and high volume tire flipping to an extent) are posterior chain bliss and top conditioning in one, and fun too. never do backwards stuff because it triggers an old injury, but I can imagine

I would like to apologise to you for being mean, its all memes and I consider you one of most knowledgable folks out here. We just dont take training as srsly as you do so we arent comitted to work as hard.

> 100 x reps
> 400 in sub 3 years
what others are there?

Btw you do loadsa variation of lifts what would you think is a high bar low bar ratio/difference? just because I want to give me back more time recovering currently doing 8x3 with 165

My commitment has been a real issue for me, ive always been lazy, now im training with a team the real work starts

Even getting out the car feels sore

>bliss

>user, why do you do the Prowler ?
>Me: Cause it's the hardest thing I have ever done and after it, everything is easier.

Leaner everyday
Pulled pork
6000 cals
Eat more
Hepburn

Im sure theres more

No idea i dont squat highbar, if you want to give your back a rest stop loading your spine, highbar and lowbar are both compressive lifts

I got to much distractions to work really hard, and now with a lot of study I lack serious eating and sleeping which is the worse. But I want to hit big upperbody volume now and get more jacked.

I like to finish off my deadlift sessions doing between the legs sled drags. They're great, very posterior chain heavy

If you have 60 minutes spare 3x a week you arent too busy

> not committed as hard
reeeeee it's not my fault I had to work 70 hrs a week with one day being a 24 hr shift I'd like to see gbro go as many times as me

>95kg bodyweight
>160kg squat
>120kg bench
>180kg deadlift

tell me what program to do please /plg/
i want to train maybe 3-4x/week

Im going to be implementing them 4x a week now, backwards and forwards

Its not getting trainings in. Its eating and sleeping enough, I could work out hard but than I will eat under what I wanted and sleep 6-4 hours. This is making progress to stall more, I have no problem with 2h or even longer workouts. Im unironically doing kind of gomad (lactose free milk) just to get calories I want in.

>not wanting to train 7 days a week

>do dips
>bench went up 20kg
>dick grew an inch
>oneitis who turned me down phoned me and admitted her love for her

Wow!!!!

Training longer is pointless, density is better

I eat twice a day and get 5000 cals, 6 hours of sleep is fine if you sleep properly

maybe it's the way I'm doing them but low bar always made my hips and erectors sore meanwhile high bar never gave me trouble. oh well ill just go back and be conservative

>lactose free milk
Literal white water, raw milk is the only way

>>oneitis who turned me down phoned me and admitted her love for her
she a lesbian now?

> eating twice a day
tsk tsk

for me its usually
doing my squats - deadlifts take 1/2 of workout, rest is super quick

Its that I go under my heavy sets fresh, for any accesories max 3 min rests. Work really light ones I go no longer than 1min 30s.

What do you eat?

>her love for her
okay dat makes sense

it's a bittersweet pain for sure, but I enjoy it after all this time. get no outright DOMS anymore but my arse and legs still have a strong opinion about it the day after kek

well said. not the hardest thing for me, I used to do 100yd tireflip races with a bro and jesus christ that raped me, but yes, it makes high volume squats or diddly variations feel like rehab

> dl 210 good form
> 3x7 chins @89
> ohp 85
> go to Xmas market eat shit loads
ty gbro and memeburn

If i ate 3x a day it would be 6000-6500 cals

I drink oats twice a day with whey and oil, these shakes are about 1600 cals

For lunch ill either have pbj&j sandwiches or pb&nutella, this will always be around 1000 cals

Dinner is always meals made from scratch with either beef or chicken and a ton of rice/pasta/potato, always with 500ml/1litre whole milk

Sometimes i have porridge and jam on toast before my pre bed shake if im hungry

I always have 200g maltodextrin while i train which is an extra 800cals/200g carbs on training days

I could easily eat more but its excessive, im back up to 112kg

maybe keep calories same just more spread out 4 meals minimum based on all the research

I dont only intake calories 2x a day

I generally eat proper food lunch and dinner

I take in cals 4/5 times a day

Pure bullshit, I study clinical diet and its about calories in/out and than based on newest real research if you really want to dig in hard its about bacteria flora, and bacteria flora can be fucked up by many things, even giving birth with cesarean section gives child diffrent bacteria flora than giving conventional birth. Bacteria flora manipulation with food is also very important for folks with autism.

For normal ppl Its all about calories in/out than about how good products are.

Oh that makes more sense and that's fine, I thought you took it 2500 x2 and called it a day.

You're wrong though, MPS rates increase at 4 meals per day.

Garagebro chad eats twice a day and benches your squat
Virgin user eats 4+ times a day and hurts his back

how have you been programming dips?

eat more and 100 tris every session is a meme??

This may sound retarded (first post) but I'm scared of doing high volume stuff in case I lose strength off volume and it means I have to do more volume to keep making gains and end up doing long ass volume workouts

>long ass volume workouts
30 sec breaks between sets

the point is those are all memes that work

no they are solid bits of advice

definition of meme:
A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture

ive said a lot of things in here that have been repeated over and over

i wish i hadnt talked about hepburn so much

need to fix my bench atm its weak as fuck, all my lifts are, been going too light, gained a load of muscle but its not doing anything

with this logic you should be peaking 24/7

doing volume you lose peak 1rm strength yeah, but you gain muscular strength, and then you peak and boom higher peak 1rm

you want conjugate then

please start praising TM

I get that you hurt your back on it and you have bit PTSD but honestly it's not that bad, Fat Retard ran it for 5 months and i'm about to enter month 4 now and i'm coming back from slipped disc myself.

>Fat Retard ran it for 5 months and i'm about to enter month 4 now a
damage done is cumulative remember that

plus fat retard got elbow aids

im not saying its total shit but one or two cycles max

it wasnt just my back i had tendonitis everywhere

i still do 8x2 for squats and 9x3 for bench on dynamic days

hepburn got me a 300 deadlift by pulling 220x3

ive never liked it, i did madcow

No he got Bursitis which went away after 5-7 days of no OHP which is why I only upped ohp by 2.5
I get what you mean I supposed your maxes are also way higher than mine (Started 8x2 @ 150/105/135) so probably the stress you were getting was far greater.

well i got told yesterday by a 400 squatter i dont know how to squat, he made a couple of minor changes and put 20kg on my work sets and they didnt feel any heavier

Fucking how?

have you seen his squat? you dont need 400kg squat to see that his squat was awkward as fuck

link

ive seen worse
youtube.com/watch?v=A59lJKdEn98

my chest was dropped and my chin was down, this was causing upper back to be loose and rotating the shoulders into an awkward position, i got my head up and chest as high as it would go, instantly everything felt so tight it was uncomfortable

all of a sudden i was more upright in the squat, we lowered the box and i was hitting depth easier, my knees and hips were opening up more and i had a more stable base for the concentric, i was actually getting power from the hips instead of just the quads

I saw the 250~x1 where it flew up I think it was with monolift didn't look that awkward. Could be the angle.

I tried the head up business but I found it so much fucking harder to get out of the hole with it, I think I slowed down dramatically or at least felt that I did.
Did you feel the same?

How much do you weigh in that? You look way bigger in your deadöift videos

121kg - heaviest ive ever been, mostly water though

no, head up is a bad cue, if you get your chest uncomfortably high its hard for the head to go down, you more push your head back into your traps rather than try to look at the ceiling

show me this routine of yours

Where are you training now?

Its being overhauled by my training partners atm, will take a few weeks to figure out what the best approach is

>Its being overhauled by my training partners atm
the fks going on do you like pay them to give you advice on everything or is that just normal in a gym like that

Bulks gym

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah we want net neutrality back I dont want netflix's corporate welfare to stop twitter is going to charge me 800 dollars per character to tweet and Hulu will cost 7000 dollars per second and all websites will be BANNED by my ISP

do these retarded faggots think anyone takes them seriously

I am amazing how much corporatism alarmist propaganda you fucking retards ate up, do you think all these companies supporting net neutrality are doing it cause they give a shit about you? Or do you think they are doing it cause they are making bank off of it being in place? Fucking troglodytes

I train with them, training partners help eachother

The guy that squats 400 has his trainig written for him by a guy called david jenkinson who has the 2nd highest wrapped total ever in the uk, and the 4th all time highest multiply total at 110, and now hes just been invited to westside to train under louie

Thats the sort of knowledge base i now have access to

>I am amazing how much corporatism

I want to get my upper body jackeed uppp

At this point I take Veeky Forums going against Net Neutrality about begin contrarian to reddit, maybe they're overexaggerating things, but Net Neutrality benefited Veeky Forums and most webs.

I hate gyms that looked so cramped like this

I feel like there is a lot of unnecessary eye contact and bumping into people

Why didn't I start liftan young reeeee

God bless auto text replace

love how people think machines will take our jobs when they cant even fix our sentences without fucking up the grammar

That looks amazing. I've just started training with the strong old guy at my gym and it's a whole different experience, working so much harder.

Yeah sure always blame something else, it totally wasn't your fault right?

Projection.

Its ok, no one uses the mono except us, the comp bench is usually free and we just dump our bags down and the deadlift bar is locked in a cupboard

there are legitimate reasons to be opposed to it

first of all its corporate welfare for high data using companies that are using obscene amounts of bandwidth, not being charged appropriately and not realizing the true market cost of doing so

NN leaves no room to increase internet speeds in long run, because without it ISP's can charge companies more for access to higher speed FO internet lines that will increase the speed of their site and thus getting the return on investment on laying down the rather expensive FO lines without raising costs on their consumers

thirdly the meme argument of xdd all websites r gonna be blocked is retarded because this didn't happen before net neutrality and wont happen after its over

my only complaint about a straight repeal is that there is still nothing being done about the regional monopolies of ISP's, I've heard the natural monopoly argument but I am unconvinced by any 'evidence' stating that that type of industry is natural monopoly like power or water companies are

>tfw gym is more oly oreintated and the guys that powerlift are 50 year old +
At least they lift well for old guys one of them is 215/150/250 100

Feel like my new PL coach (former 105kg IPF record holder and 524 wilks) knows nothing and just makes our group a random plan. Ask him questions about program specifics and exercise and he says he doesn't know. Costs £10 a session. Wat do?

Friendly reminder that rows are great.

>last exam was yesterday
>star wars in two hours
>squatting up to 215x3 tonight
Feeling good lads

Take ownership of your mistakes before it's too late

Are you making progress? He might just be bad at explaining

For £160 a month you could do better

If you aren't completely happy after your next test you should probably dump him

Why would you pay someone money for them to tell you to pick up a bar from the ground/on your back/lay down on a bench and do it multiple times?

B I fuckin misspelled words and used the auto replace feature and it gave me some niggershit retarded grammar that I didn't check over

kys

You didn't spot the word changing incorrectly the moment the word was inserted? Are you a gigantic brainlet?

Piotr Sadowski is 120kg IPF and he doesnt know anything also, hes sitting with his coach at warmups coach says to him

"Piotrus, zrobisz 270, 280, 300 i zaczniesz od 320 dobrze?"

"Jak trener tak chce to tak bedzie"

which translates to

"Piotrus(name) you will do 270, 280, 300 and start with 320kg squat ok?"

"If coach say so"

retard that dont think they just do are best at this sport desu