Is getting molested as a kid a sign of high Test? (by an older girl(female))

Is getting molested as a kid a sign of high Test? (by an older girl(female))

I had the same, can confirm am high test

if 12 is still a kid my 2 cents is no

I just don't see how a teenage guy could ever feel like they were molested by an adult woman. It pisses me off when I see some 16 year old male on the news for being """"molested"""" by his 25 year old female 7/10 teacher. Fuck off with that shit. Why do we pretend that every single straight male doesn't wish that happened to them? Oh right, political correctness, sexes are equal, blah blah, etc. Protip: Sexes aren't equal.

Well, I was 13 and she was like 16-17, she was dry humping me telling me it's how adults fight and years later I realize she wasn't teaching me Kung Fu, also I'm autistic

THE MORE YOU KNOW

It's a sign of low test if you're calling it being molested.

Nice.

She's super fat now and married, I missed her, kinda looked like that girl from the Karate Kid with a girl in it

i was molested by my school counseler when i was grade 4

she was probably in her late 50’s and had the body of a hippy smoker. she looked like she was part of the manson family or something. pretty gross desu

she used to rub my legs and work her hands up to my dick, all while telling me i need to work on my anger probalems and that i should feel like anger come out of me while she touched me

i’ve never posted or told anyone about this ever hahaha

also the lights were always almost turned off and the room was super dim lit. it was right beside the principals office and i’d always come out of there feeling strange

Hot

This is horrible desu. Did she ever finish you off?

hot she was not annon

i was too young to know what that was user, i remember feeling very tingly and felt like i was dreaming tho

>hot she was not
gimme a visual reference

You remember Mimi from the Drew Carey show

she was like old hippy version of Cher but way longer hair and it was grey and she smelled like cigarettes and shampoo

her face basically looked like that

Problem with being sexual active at a very young age is it fucks you up. I can tell, I was "abused" at a young age. From age 8-9 and by a group of women

This can fuck you up for life because once that activity stops, at age of 10-12-15 you become sexually aggressive and you always want sex and to touch other people...

This shit fucks you up

Well usually he brags about it and some of his jealous friends then tell on them.

Hmm I heard that it can mess with your hormones if you are sexually active at a young age. Even if it did raise test, why would you want that? High test during childhood and puberty stunts growth

>you're too old to get /ss/'d