Have you ever felt that those around you only bring you down? Well, i did. And for a long time i endured it...

Have you ever felt that those around you only bring you down? Well, i did. And for a long time i endured it, because "people are people".

Not anymore.

2 months ago i started seeing everyone and everything as means to get to my goals. Friend work as a baker? I will never fucking buy bread for the full price again. Have a friend on university that is better than me? I will learn everything that he knows and surpass him.

Never again shall people bring me down. I will kill for my success in life if its needed.

Fuck them, fuck all of them. You can be better, you can work harder than them. Use them to your will.

Become the man you want to be.

>Have you ever felt that those around you only bring you down?
No.

>Have you ever felt that those around you only bring you down?
Only since I got into a good career that I enjoy. Peoples are jealous by nature and will diss you if you enjoy life more than them. Girls would complain that could only talk about work, but they didn't realise they were doing the same except complaining about clients instead of talking proudly about work.

I had those ppl and I cut them off. I enjoy my company too much to spew bullshit with someone without Ideals and direction. Maybe thats why I dont fuck a lot lately.

4 me its best to have close friends who share some of my passions and see them occasionally to boost each other up and then rest some time until we gather stories to tell each other.

Im glad u see that everything in life is investment of your time. Life doesnt exist without time - at least at this level, and you should invest ur life where u get most endorphina and goal helping energy.

Like if u need to spend 3/4 energy to get pussy but only get 1/4 back and then taken with drama, then its not wise to do it. At least until u have a pussy dispenser lifestyle which should be everyones aim.

Like Bilzo said - 90-10 ratio women-men on a party and let them compete 4 you. Some are born into this some develop it with time but today there is no worth in becoming pua or just spending time meeting women since most of the time u get rejected and that time is lost forever. Everyone should try it to see what they're made of if they are shy, but after a while is needless time consuming shit.

Better work on your goals on financial and social sphere and at the end of the day the most joy you get from life is lifestyle (which is made from many things, women are just a part of it). Friends, work, hobbies and passions, that is what determines your joy levels and if u know what u doing u can build a pussy dispenser lifestyle so a new insta whore is delivered on your door at your whim.

This is the future forget about dating and pua.

Modern women if pretty will be whores, there is no reason 4 her to choose a nice secure mate when she can have a train of cocks in dubai and get them likes for posting cool pics around the world.

It takes the strength of character few human beings have, including men. So just work with it and USE EVERYTHING TO YOUR ADVANTAGE . Blog post end.

Psychological egoism manifest.

the quote in pic is golden.

Ask yourself - what do I want?

That is a pwerful question. When u seriously ask ureslf that, u will feel powerful. When u start considering that IT IS POSSIBLE, you actually CAN do it... Its a world of possibilities has opened to u.

Its the most important question one can ask himself. Its a question of purpose, of meaning of future and present, a character defining question.

You see, for aimless people,. their past defines them. They live from what happened.

For DRIVEN individuals, who know and think DEEPLY about what they want, THEIR FUTURE DEFINES THEM, THEIR IDEALS DEFINE THEM!!!

For when u know what you want, you think about that LIFE and you WORK FOR IT; YOU PRAY FOR IT, YOU LIVE FOR IT! It becomes who you ARE, even if you live in slums of Braziu. And THAT, my friend, is what separates wheat from corn.

Its true that most ppl go nowhere, because they DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! They live off games and media and new toy when they can buy them.

But a true man dreams bigger, he looks in his soul and asks himself - WHAT DO I WANT? I doesnt matter where he is now. His goals and ideals come to him for a reason. YOU ARE CALLED! Specific desires spring in specific persons. We each define success differently. Common points sure, but ya get it. Every man is a story that could be written, a Legend, an EPIC. BUT HE HIMSELF MUST GRAB THE PEN AND START!!!
Answer the call and rise up, this life is a gift, this life is a blessing. We live at the apex of possibilities for individual man, apex of wealth, this Life is heavenly free to be used and given meaning and RICHNESS masses dream about..

But you gotta aks yourself the big Q and everything else WILL follow.

>One must know what one wants and that one wants

I love his essay Will to Power.

Imo the gr8est thing ever written except Bible, Book of 5 rings, Manual by W.anton and Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard. Maybe I forgot few...
The zest is there.

That's just a compilation of unpublished notes. Not sayin it's not great, but the big ones for me are Beyond Good and Evil, The Genealogy of Morals, Twilight of the Idols, and The Antichrist.

Also Nietzsche mogs all that stuff. Read him well and you'll find that other books just pull you down.

I'd really like to read Nietsche and absorb his message but when I tried, most of it went right over my head. Same for other (for lack of a better word) complex texts like Plato's Republic, stuff by Conrad, Faulker, etc.. Any tips for a brainlet who wishes to overcome his situation?

I dont really like his work except Will to Power, many of those guys value precision over getting message across.

I used to make paragraph sentences for philosophy classes to get them A's hahaha

Start with The Genealogy of Morals, Essay #1. This is the key to his body of work. The critique of Socrates in Twilight of the Idols and all of The Antichrist (like a 90page book) next. Reread as often as necessary. I've been through the books a bunch of times and feel like I'm just starting.

>"A man who writes in aphorisms writes not to be read but to be learned by heart."

Also, don't try to gulp it all down at once. There's more in a paragraph of Nietzsche than in most writers' entire books. Read a little in the morning, then think about it all day like religious people do with the Bible. Interpret, think for yourself. Nietzsche doesn't just want to be believed, he wants to wake you up to your potential.

Go for the Hollingdale translations if you can and happy reading

Thanks for writing that out, I feel like now I actually have a chance of understanding him

i only hang out with my gymbros. we motivate and push each other every day. i dont even talk to anyone in uni except for one of my gymbros and a qt ukrainian girl that approached me. you need to choose your friends wisely.

how do i find purpose in my life?
how do i find out what i want to do?

your purpose is to better yourself every day. thats the only thing that brings true happiness

Did you write that yourself, OP?

That's baby tier poetry.

Nietzche's writing is full of references to other philosophical works and ideas as well as historical events.

I would argue that you need to be well read in general history and philosophy before you even attempt to read it without it sounding like gibberish.

Your purpose is to contribute to the development of life in the universe. Your place in that will be doing whatever you are good at that can be done righteously.

>u
>u
>u
>u
It's spelled YOU, you nigger.

I have noticed lately, that 90% of my so-called friends want to meet and hang out only when they need something. Especially in terms of booze and drugs, and as I have turned my life 180 degrees and am almost completely clean, now they won't want to meet. It feels really bad. They would always give me bullshit how our friendship is oh-so-important to them. So I have started cutting them out one by one. First I stopped calling every one of them, who decided that pussy is more important than friends (funny thing is that when they get dumped, they always want to come back and revive friendship, too fucking bad), then was the group of booze-friends (it was easier, because they are drunk few times a week, so prolly already forgot about me), cutting out students/colleagues was the easiest part as they have dispersed into thin air the same second I stopped giving them my notes. Right now I have maybe 3 or 4 people I would consider my real friends, those people would (and already did) risk their health and wellbeing for me, I would do the same.

Congrats, reducing others to traits is the literal embodiment of genuine Autism. Seeing every interaction as a transaction is literally why Aspie fucks are so socially stunted ya clown

Respect

4 u

>Seeing every interaction as a transaction is literally why Aspie fucks are so socially stunted ya clown
so what are interactions between humans?